You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghost Bite On My Inner Thigh

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Bite On My Inner Thigh

 

I wasn't sure what went wrong, but I responded to a story on this site. I saw (second sight) what was going on AS I was responding to the writer, but it surprised me when I was bitten.

This Demonic presence took a bite, and left. I always know I am on the right track, when I am attacked. It's always a hit, a slap,pushing, etc... But it rarely goes beyond a one time thing.

Once a demonic entity, evil ghost, or an "it" goes on the attack, the power to hurt me, fizzles-after the initial attack. I can almost feel their surprise, when they touch me and feel my energy. This gift, it is a gift of God, and they rush away as quickly as they can. This entity, evil as he is, he will not return. Of this, I am sure.

When I was bit today, I knew what it was all about. I was advising the writer of the story, NOT to allow a certain behavior to continue. It was sexual in nature, and we, the physical body... Cannot/should not condone sexual acts, with otherworldly beings.

As I was dotting the last of my sentence, I got bit. It was high up on my thigh, and open mouthed. I KNOW it's going to bruise, but I will not photograph the bite. It gives strength and power to the "thing" that bit me. I will not say what he is, but he was human once...

"He" wants me to fear him, but I do not fear him. He thinks the act of biting me can/will weaken me, it does nothing of the sort. If anything, I feel more powerful than ever.

The bite?...It is proof I was correct in writing what I did-to the storyteller. The storyteller must not allow any other sexual trysts to continue. The bite upon my thigh, was a warning to me... I knew I was right in speaking up...

I will not stop speaking out...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Emma_girl (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
Hi ghostseer. I know your post was a long time ago but I am really hoping that you are still checking this site.
I am very very interested in the bite. I have submitted my account of my own experiences and it is awaiting publication.

You described the size of your bite as 6' by 5'.
Much larger than in my own case. Mine appeared to be human (as far as I could tell but I'm not a dentist).

I am also intrigued that your bite was on the inner thigh. Mine was as well. It was a long time ago but from what I recall of the positioning it would have been about 10cm give or take from the apex of my legs.

You seem to have quite a bit of knowledge in this area. Do you know of other instances of bites from invisible entities that leave human size and shape bite marks? If so do you have any insight as to what type of entity is likely to be involved?

Also, wondering about the inner thigh positioning. In my case I suspected that the location of the bite had some sort of sexual overtone. This appeared logical in the overall context of my experiences. Is that likely to be the case?

Also, in terms of unseen entity actions that appear to have sexual overtones I am wondering how this is possible? There were what definitely appeared to be sexual overtones in the series of events I experienced. But I have not figured out how this is possible. Sexual drive is a biological thing so I don't understand how it can manifest in an entity that has no actual body. This is a major question that I am grappling with in terms of trying to understand the experiences I had.

I have speculated that the sexual tones may not actually be the result of sex drive on the part of the entity in such cases but may simply be because the entity understands the impact on the victim of sexual menace, especially in terms of establishing dominance and causing long term trauma if the entity is malevolent? Any thoughts?
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
that right there is inspires me... I agree with you not to give up... You go girl...
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-16)
like white buffalo I too sat here for a bit reading through the comments.

I see deviousangels point, inner thigh can be shown without exposing certain parts of the body ie wearing a swim suit. I am not asking for proof I have seen to much to doubt but for someone whos a skeptic proof is needed.

Ghostseer keep your faith it is an awesome protection no matter what god or gods you believe in.

Humans can be just as evil as demons and can give off the same kind of vibes.

A human can also turn into an Incubus or Sucubus I can't exactly explain it on here too many little ears if you want to know email privately at tawnyShadow [at] yahoo.com

I agree with whitebuffalo on the beliefs drawing attacks. The stronger your beliefs are the more they will be tested. Or in my case the more you go looking for trouble the more you find it so always be prepared 😊

As for giving something power by acknowledging what it has done this is only partially true in some cases ignoring it makes the situation worse.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
Thank you, Ghostseer.
I appreciate the "extra effort" 😉.
You take care, now.
Autumn
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
AngelalistedMIA: Thankyou for posting your comments. I agree that God is in charge, but this is Satan's World, and things do happen to the children of God. I was taken by complete surprise, and I know it will probably happen again. It is due to my strength and beliefs in God that make me a target. I am guided by God, and God only. I will not stop helping others who need help. This makes me a beacon for the demonic. Don't worry, my strength and belief in God... Is solid!. Blessings, ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
Whitebuffalo: I agree with what you are saying. I explained the bite marks to Devious Angel. I hope this makes it more clear to everyone.Blessings, ghostseer 😊
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
DeviousAngel: Whew, where do I begin?. The TITLE of my experience states quite clearly, "Ghost bite on my INNER thigh". Here is a few other clarifications for you: Demonic presence/Ghost/Was human once.Answer: A Ghost/Spirit/Soul can be intertwined with a Demonic Presence. In life/ In Death, this doesn't change. Evil is Evil.

The bite: It was a wide bite with sharp, wide spread teeth. Approx 6" across by 5".

In cases of physical attacks where the attacker is "demonic" in nature, I NEVER acknowledge their "Specific" actions. Discussing the attack in as little detail as possible is not acknowledging the action. There is a difference. This is not your Auntie or Grandpa were talking about. There are different levels of energy, and a Soul that has blended with the demonic (not talking possession) is one nasty Ghost. They are on a different level of power.

I have already explained why I am on this website. As far as Questions?, I value each and every question (for clarification purposes, or requests for help)...

What bit me was Male/"He". Using the word Incubus/etc. Is not the meaning of my written experience, and was not implied, direct, or indirect. My experience was written because of the bite I received.

Although I am well aware of the origin and history of these creatures. Be assured of one thing, these creatures are demonic. Whether or not they lived in human form at one time: is irrelevelant. Demonic... In any form-is not a good place to cross.

Blessings, ghostseer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
Well.

I sat here for a few moments in my own thoughts after reading through the comments. I actually read the story a few weeks ago when it first posted, but did not comment on it, as I obtained a completely different feel as to why the bite occurred.
I am not here to comment on the story, however.
I am adding something to that which Ghostseer stated.
YOU stated, Ghostseer, "As far as my Spiritual beliefs?...This has a lot to do with why I am attacked."
I agree.
I would say that just about anyone who is strong in their particular faith WILL be tested. They WILL be "attacked". I am not trying to suggest that the casual Spiritual observer will go through some nasty things, but if you ARE strong, you HAVE to expect persecution.
It is MY opinion, that your Spirituality "called out" to whomever/whatever bit you. I feel that it was NOT in the comment that you were in the process of writing out, though, it COULD have been, had you been writing about your BELIEFS.
Your essence is but a beacon to challenge those on BOTH sides of the veil. BOTH.

Here is a thought that I hold dear.
Who CARES if you are normal? Seriously. I am NOT trying to be funny. WHO cares?
If it is anyone other than yourself, let it go. Lands Sake, if the world revolved around normalicy...
Well, it would have to stop rotating on it's axes.
Dear, YOU are YOU. Without you, there would be a void in the earth where you SHOULD have been.
No one wants to see racy photographs on here, that is for sure. We would be someplace else if that was what we wanted. I DO believe, though, that there is a curiosity as to the physical visualization of the bite.
In other words: What did it LOOK like? Did it look as if it was human teeth that made the mark? Did it look like TEETH marks? Was it elongated, as MOST people would imagine the outline of a Demon's mouth to be?
Personally, I do not care what they looked like. Only because... What difference would it make? If you say you were bit, perhaps you were. I KNOW what a bite mark looks like, I have seen them. I would just like you to EXPLAIN, please, what the marks resembled. We DO have a few other stories on this site about bites, and perhaps the filled in description could assist someone.
Thank you.
AngelaListedMIA (21 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
I'm sorry that you were bit, that would have scared the crap out of me.

I had an interresting encounter while on the chat room a few months ago.
Two people were talking about vampirism and one was asking the other something like
"do you get the urge to feed? Do you feed on your family?" and weird crap like that
Then one of the people went on to say that a demon lived in them

I asked, "Please don't be insulted, but do you believe in God?"
They replied yes and I said, "He loves you and with his help you can get rid of this thing that's living in you."

As I said that I felt a presence near my right ear, it was warm and I felt extreme ager as if something was screaming in my ear. It sent chills down my spine.
I told them,"God blesss." and I left the chat immediatley.

Ghost lover, I'm sure you may already be aware but, through God, those things can't touch you.

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19

I read this in a book by a pastor who performed exorcisms. These things can try to scare the crap out of you, but they can not harm you unless you give them the power to. Trust in God, hopefully it won't happen again.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
ghostseer, I'm not asking to see pictures of your no-no bits. You said "upper thigh" not "hip" or "pelvis" so by your anatomical description, I had not believed it to be a private location on your body or I would not have been interested in seeing photographic evidence. I'm not some kind of pervert. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding from the way it was worded. I agree with what you said about the purpose of this website, and I understand that already or I wouldn't be here myself. I quote:

"When we acknowledge their activity, they grow worse. It is their form of success. I refuse to give them that."

I will restate my question for you: if you believe that acknowledging the actions of spirits gives them power, then why are you here? Do you WANT to give them power?

And like I said, no, you DON'T need to prove anything to anyone on here, it would just add some proof to your allegations and help us skeptics better understand what happened to you. It would perhaps even offer solace to those who have experienced similar events know that they are not alone. Now that I know it was in a private place on your body, however, I obviously don't want to see it if it makes you uncomfortable.

I'm not a skeptic because I like bullying people. There are so many people out there, and yes even on this website, who make all kinds of pretentious claims... But in the end, it might be nothing more than a lie or a misunderstanding like an uncomfortable shift that caused your clothing to pinch your skin in such a way that it felt like something biting you. Or it could be real. I don't know, that's why I ask for proof when someone says it's available, because I want to better understand that this REALLY DID happen, so that I can actually express my interest instead of just casting it aside along with all of the other stories where people say "I took video" or "I took pictures" but they never seem to come out.

Also, you said from the title that this was a ghost, and then you stated it was a "demonic presence." Yet you also said that 'he' was once "human." You made other suggestions that this entity that bit you was an incubus. You said that you won't say what it was, but it doesn't even sound like YOU know what it was. Are you saying that incubi were humans at some point? I'm just confused by this whole story.

As long as I have the ability to pursue knowledge, I prefer that over blind and unquestioning belief.

Blessings,
DA
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
DeviousAngel: In THIS particular situation, I stick to what I said before, I will not-cannot show photo of bite on thigh. Did anybody dare to imagine how far UP the thigh this bite was situated?...Skeptic or not, I need not prove anything to anyone on this website. I am quite secure in who and what I am in this world. THIS website invites us to SHARE our Individual story. We come here to read, to write, and to appreciate our vast differences. NONE of the experiences on this website, are the same. This website brings us together... Those of us who want to meet like minded Individuals, and to help those who ask for help. THIS is WHY I am here. Most of the stories written and published on this website DO NOT offer up photos-just their word the experience is true. You will just have to take my word for it as well. Being Defensive?, Not a chance!. You are reading too much into my last response. As far as my Spiritual beliefs?...This has a lot to do with why I am attacked. As I have stated before, the attacks are not quite so odd, but they do happen. THIS attack was by far-one of the strangest. It takes an awful lot to rattle me, and believe me, after everything I have lived through-those statements by TONITH/Troyarn were extremely minor incidents in my life. You need to re-read my last statement. My statements stand as is...Blessings, ghostseer 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-29)
I agree with Tonith and troyarn--having proof but refusing to show it is kind of odd. No one's judging you in asking you for proof, so I'm not really sure why you got so defensive. If you think that acknowledging the actions of spirits gives them power, why are you here? Why do you talk about your spiritual encounters? Doesn't that seem contradictory to your own statement?

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, so please don't take offense. I'm just a skeptic like a lot of other people here and like most humans, I like to see physical proof of claims if it's available. No, you don't have to prove anything to any of us, but if you're going to go around talking about your spiritual encounters, you have to expect people to want proof if you talk about having it.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
Unless you have walked in my shoes, please do not judge me. I know what the paranormal can do. Physical trauma doesn't happen often, and it's always a big surprise to me. I have lived though some incredible experiences, and there are experiences that cannot be explained-by blaming it on a figment of the mind. I would never wish a "bite" upon myself. Have been scratched down my face, slapped, pushed,etc...All experienced while busy doing other things (and certainly not thinking about it). As a sensitive, I try to go about my life within the world of "normal" vision. Too bad I can never fit into this world, because, like it or not, I am far, from the NORM... It is what it is... I cannot change the things I see or experience. This is who I am. I experience things outside the normal realm of the physical world. All my life, I have lived with one foot in this world, and one foot on the other side.

No, I do not take photos of things inflicted by negative entities. It DOES give them power to continue to torment. When we acknowledge their activity, they grow worse. It is their form of success. I refuse to give them that. My gifts are different than yours. My reality-different. I do not smoke, do not drink, do no drugs of any kind. I do not post my experiences here for anyones approval. My experiences-Believe or not... It is your choice. Blessings, Ghostseer.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
love all the comments you got, and I also loved your story. Thanks for sharing with us and be safe! 😁
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
I admit to having a problem with you claiming proof but refusing to photograph it. I doubt "he" will get any power from such a thing.
If more people had proof of such things and shared it with others, perhaps there would be fewer doubters out there.
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Not sure what to make of this one. I have a problem with demons being other than repressed manifestations of the mind. We also know the mind can produce physical injury and rashes and even bleeding. This said I am not making light of others knowledge of demons but for myself I have no experience with them and I wonder if that is because I don't believe in them? Then again I am not sensitive so that may be another factor.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
hmm...not fun... Being bit... It hurts (and I'm talking human bits not ghost)...i pray he didn't hurt you too bad...

Tora
celtcharm (29 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
Ghostseer, I think it's great that you aren't afraid to stand up for what you feel is right! I enjoy your experiences and your input. Peace, Celtcharm
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
WOW! I have NEVER had any ohysical harm done to me! How terrifying! I can'not imagine how horrified I would be at any ohysical contact!

Keep up your positive thinking!

God Bless!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
Ouch that hurt Ghostseer, Wonder why he bite you for Sound like a child bit a adult. I hate that when someone bit me cause it hurt.
old_ky_home1047 (2 stories) (15 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
hey ghostseer! Can you help me with some of my ghost problems? I have one ghost story and it may help you. Please read it and give me your thoughts.

❤ old_ky_home1047
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
ghostlover13: No Demonic entity will stay at my house for long!, they would be foolish to do so. The bite did bruise, and it is just now fading away. I learned a long time ago, never to be fearful of disgusting things. My house is blessed on a regular basis, and I do cleansings quite often. I am protected, no matter what this may sound like. It is the first time in years, an entity has found me through my help of another human (and through writing about the incident). I am fine, I will ALWAYS be fine. Blessings, Ghostseer
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
The demon bit you?
I would say to have the house blessed, but that may make him mad.

It is good that you are not showing fear, as that just feeds the entity energy that it needs to survive.

Is it possible that the demon could leave on his own? That, I do not know.
If you know, will you tell me please?

Be safe! ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: