You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 21st Birthday Activity

Real Ghost Stories

21st Birthday Activity

 

On the first of November we had a 21st birthday party for my sister. I had my friend over and we were watching the soccer [Mariners vs. Sydney FC] in the living room [if you read my story 'Ghosts Need a Cool Down', it'll give you a description of my house] which was in the new part of my house and we felt cold chills [not ice freezing cold, just a sort of coldness every now and again].

Now we had been reading some stories on this website so we were a bit more aware of everything going on around us. Whether this has caused us to imagine things or not, I do not know.

Later we were standing in the kitchen [new part of house] and I said 'I just felt something touch my legs'. My friend looked a bit worried and said that she had too.

Normally I would just assume that I had imagined it but then when we were looking through pictures of the party the day after we saw some orbs showing up. I know that some may not take this as evidence of spirits and may be confused for bugs or dust or light [which some of these were] but a lot of them were orbs [well what I believe to be anyway, I was told somewhere that they have rings inside of them and many in these pictures did].

After seeing these pictures I thought that I might not have been imagining the cold feeling or things touching me after all.

Just a note, I didn't feel like the spirits were evil, just like they wanted to be known. I consider myself very lucky that that is all that they want to do.

I will attach the pictures and let you be the judge of it. Any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Other hauntings by caitlynm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, caitlynm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

brendan87 (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
ill tell you something sweetie they arent nothing to fear truth is if a spirit wanted to hurt you it would happen nothing can stop them you can get blessings they sometimes work but if iot don't work enrages the spirits but I have seen lots I don't fear them at all they are just here mainly cause they can't find the light or unfinished buisness:)
summer95 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-07)
there is no need to fear these spirits if they wanted to harm you they would have done so by now. I'm quite experienced in the subject and know that these presences are nothing to fear. If you do have any concerns please let me know I may be able to help
Good luck
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
I understand the feeling of having a presence/spirit around that simply wants to be known, my parents house has a few of these that are actually quite lovely to have around, and it may sound a little weird but I talk to them sometimes and its almost like we keep each other company.

Maybe introduce yourself to whatever it is that wants to get your attention and try to talk to them? Is all I can suggest. I would love to see the pictures with the orbs:)
shiversdownmyspine (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
this was really spooky to tell you the truth. But if you can post the pictures do let me know it will support your story a lot take care 😨
seesthings626 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
iv had an experiance like that,
When I was little felt like someone was playing with my hair! Sometimes it still happens! πŸ˜•
laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
I've had a few "moments" like that, just randomly out of no where I'll feel someone run their fingers through my hair, mostly at night but once in the day... It used to really freak me out but, not as much anymore... Kinda, lol

Thanks for sharing your story
VampireGee (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
This is quite interesting. If you put the pictures on, that would be helpful. I would love to see them, to see if they are like the ones in my pictures. Thanks for sharing ❀

VampireGee πŸ˜‰
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
i can't really explain this one I have had "things" touch me before at very unusual times like when I'm watching a spooky movie and a scary bit is about to come on. Like there trying to scare me ha ha!
Sorry can't explain it!

Princess123 x ❀
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
Hello! Thanks for sharing your story. I definitely would like to see those pics! You can post them or, if it's easier, email them to me. My address is in my profile. I agree that many orb photos are just dust and regular environmental anomalies, but I'd really have to see it to say. Sometimes just the act of reading up about spirits and having an open mind about them can draw them to you... But since you haven't felt particularly threatened, that's great! It sounds like you may have just attracted a curious wanderer for a moment or two.

Blessings,
DA
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
If you could post the pictures that would be a help. I would be interested to see them.
caitlynm (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
I can post these pictures if you want. I do know that the reliability of orbs is doubted because they could be bugs or dust, so I have definitely left this open for consideration. Some of them are definitely light though. The thing that makes me doubt that its dust or bugs is that my mum had been thoroughly cleaning the house for DAYS leading up to this party. It could be spirits or I could just be imagining it and be extra paranoid lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment my story. Anything is greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas:)
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
Sometimes, orbs are not spirits after all, just energy of light building up. Sorry if I am wrong, that is just what someone else told me. They can be spirits though.

Yes, orbs usually are a bright spot, otherwise it is most likley dust, or a bug or something.

Correct me if I am wrong on any of these things, but that is just what I think.

Merry Christmas! ❀
CocoPops (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
I think actually orbs are not transparent or have rings inside them, I know what you mean by that and I'm pretty sure that is dust... Orbs look like a bright spot... (not solid but not see-through if you know what I mean...) But please forgive me if I'm wrong, that is just my understanding of them❀

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: