You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Town House

Real Ghost Stories

The Town House

 

For several years I lived in the country with my family, and then my dad wanted to move to town so we did. The house that we moved into was a big one. It had 3 floors, but the third floor was off limits, my sister and I soon found out why.

One day my parents were and work and my big brother was at a friend's house that left my big sister and I home alone. We started hearing tap-tap-tap from the third floor. We didn't think much about it until we heard music and walking around. We left the house until my step mom came home.

The next day when it was just Ashley and I at home again, I looked at her and said let's go to the third floor. So we did. Tons of old news papers clothes and something told me to go to the comer where lay a bloody blanket. Ashley was on the other side of the third floor and someone slapped me HARD. So hard that I fell. I ran out of the room.

That night I slept in the basement and I had no fingernails and I woke up with scratches all over my stomach and back. That happened every night and I was scared so I went back upstairs and it still happened but I had NO fingernails and where the scratches were on my back I couldn't reach so what was it? A Demon a poltergeist of something else?

I never went back to that house on Martin Street ever again!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Elliott43, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
"bloody blanket"- was it dried blood?

"someone slapped me HARD"-On the back? Face? Was there any imprint of a hand or object?

Did you ever just ask why you were not allowed on the third floor?
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
Hello Welcome to ygs and Sound like a warning that it want you and your sister out of there and like the old saying Corious can kill the cat less I hear that all the times.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
Welcome to YGS and thank you for sharing your story. That is truly a horrifying experience. It sounds like it was evil whatever it was. I don't know if a poltgeist generally inflicts injuries like that. Demonic, possibly. Has it followed you to your current residence?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: