You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is Something In Our House? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is Something In Our House? 2

 

Before the Christmas vacation I posted a story about a ghost in our house and the problems it was causing. This is what happened next.

Throughout the Christmas vacation I had absolutely no dreams. The ghost was gone too. How? On the first day of Christmas I went to the cemetery across the street and wished everyone a merry Christmas. I could see and feel so many shadows of people; Most were good and tried to shield me from the dangerous ones. One said, "regards to your mom, its Inge" or so the thought popped up in my head. I didn't know anyone by the name of Inge. I would ask my mum later. I went to the back of the cemetery where my grandfather is buried and wished him merry Christmas and talked a little about the situation in our house.

On returning from the cemetery I had breakfast with my family. I asked my mum if she knew anyone by the name of Inge. She did. She told me Inge died in a car crash so many years before I was born. The two of them were good friends in High school. That was kind of a shock. It really was a vacation, no voices, no shadows (well, after the first day of Christmas) and no dreams.

Now I am back at school I have had my first dream again. I can't remember much of it maybe it will come to mind during the day but the ghost is back. I was in the bathroom and a shadow came in. I only saw it for a moment. It didn't change my mood or such. I was also very angry during the vacation (before first day) because he /she or they just would not leave my brother alone. So I said very furiously "leave my brother alone immediately. If you need someone to tease, try me". That same night I got a horrible stomach ache, It hurt so much I went to the bathroom and sat there just thinking what could have caused this. A very loud giggle came into my thoughts. It had to be them, I thought. I sissed out "whatever you're TRYING to do, stop it now"! I went to bed and slept like a rose.

I also listened to the EVP fragment and it gave me the chills. Not like, what a scary voice, but the thoughts and feelings I received from it.

Yesterday evening I woke up to what felt like a thousand hands lifting me, like some strange sort of waterbed, it could not have been my mattress as it is very hard. What was it?

All of this I can only describe as my gifts getting stronger. Could it have something to do with me reading the book of Tara Ward? I so badly want answers.

I will also post a part of this story on the psychic-site.

Other hauntings by leentjehk

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, leentjehk, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
Wow I can feel them too even thought not everyday just one time my stepdad told me he heard me bloody murder scream I don't remember that cause I was asleep, Mom say I read too much ghost story. I am only one in the family cause feel spirits. Your seem like interest.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: