You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl That Walks The House

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl That Walks The House

 

To tell you the truth I've never seen what I'm about to write... but my mom and the neighbor did and I totally believe them. I lived in a house that was divided into three parts and there were three families that lived there. We happened to live in the smallest part of it. You have to remember that I was about 8 years old at the time, so I never really thought much about the house. But even when I was 8, I still felt a small vibe in the bathroom. Now our house was just a living room, kitchen, my room and the bathroom, all in that order and very small. In the bathroom there was a small slant in the celling that was meant to be there, but it made you feel just... scared. In the bathroom, there was no shower because of the slant but the bath looked almost like an old style kind of bath. Let me tell you what my mom and the neighbor saw. On the stairs of the house, Dana (the neighbor) and my mom saw a little girl around 12 years old. They said that she was dressed in old fashioned clothings with little boots. They didn't get a bad feeling from this girl. At around 3:00 in the morning, my mom also heard a ball bouncing from that girl. Dana also saw a bunch of ghost cats. They did get a BAD vibe from hearing a man's foot steps up stairs. Loud. But the man soon left. It was just a plain creepy house!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
my house I think is possibly haunted or I just see a bunch of paranormal activities in my head but who knows
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-02)
ratterrier68, I was just curious as to WHAT the little girl was doing on the stairs. You know, sitting, standing, walking etc. I am just trying to see in my mind what was going on there. Was it only one time that your Mom and neighbor saw her? Was she doing the same thing all times that she was seen? Thank you.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
I heard a little girls voice last week coming from my parents bedroom. She then made a bang. I do see ghosts all my stories are on psychic experience website my name is Katie on there.
my house isn't even that old why is she hear why are the ghosts hear. I don't know them. Ghosts/spirits live in your house because it's there house. They think your house is there house. 😊
fuamai ativalu tago (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-14)
wow that was hella creepy... I was reading it to one of my sisters and she had the chills... I would not ever want to see ne thing like dat... But I would only like to read bout it... It was gudd...
mike (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-09)
can you tell me where this house is located pls?
i really like your story..
mikaele_tanuvasa [at] yahoo.com
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-01)
You already answered my question about living there or not still in your comments, sorry for asking, I posted the comment first then read the other comments, well again, laters.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-01)
Wow, that was creepy, I think maybe a girl died in that house, a long time ago, and she doesn't want to leave the place but probably wants to tell you something. I don't really now what to think, but I'm giving you my best explanation, do you still live in that house? did you see that girl, or did you just hear that your mom and nieghbor saw it only? Well, I think that you should definitely do some research on that house, to see if anyone died in it and who, and probably even what they look like, in case you need that information. I totally believe your story and my mom also(and I)have experienced things like that, since you have read my story THE HAUNTED BLUE HOUSE, you know what I'm talking about. Well, do some research, ay!! well laters and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Ratterrier68 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-30)
Thanx everyone for the comments! hope you liked my story!
Krystal (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-18)
Thatis so creepy, Hey email me and kryill [at] imail.blackgold.ab.ca and we can talk about thestupid little chick in my room///
iridian & marlen (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-11-04)
me and my cousin want to ask u a lot of questions so um can u e-mail us at marlensanchez_marlen [at] yahoo.com
siddhesh (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-11-03)
if ya house is still haunted y dont people do something about it? and hey i got lots of more questions cause i'm experiencing a similar case in my area in fact it happened in my BUILDING! i really need to know more about this...uh can you e-mail me at 'blackhate13 [at] gmail.com' or blackhate13 [at] yahoo.com?? please...
ratterrier68 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-11-01)
no i don't live there anymore and as far i know it's the same old house.
Siddhesh (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-10-30)
Hey what happened to your house? do you still live there?
Lauren (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-10-29)
wow that's pretty scary. well you better do some research on the house? and let me know how it goes.
ratterrier68 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-10-27)
Thanx for leaving me comments! =D
jade (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-10-27)
wow pretty good story, do some research on the house! <3
pinkrazrlove13 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-10-20)
Wow. Pretty Creepy Story. I Think That You Should Definitely Do Some Research On The House. But I Loved Your Story, It Sounds Pretty Sweet.
Good Luck!!

sherry johnson (guest)
+1
18 years ago (2006-10-12)
That's creepy. I would of liked to known the history of past tenants. We have a child ghost at my house and We found out who she was. Ever since we got indoor cats a few years ago, we haven't seen or heard her as much. I am planning on writting about her on here eventually. I have had so many weird things happen to write about. Good story. Hope you have more.
ratterrier68 (guest)
 
18 years ago (2006-10-12)
Dose anyone wanna leave me a comment?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: