You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Blond Girl in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

Little Blond Girl in my Room

 

I am andrea and I'm 14 years old. This story took place when I was about 10 years old. It was christmas eve, right before we went to bed, my little sister Madeline came in to my room and asked me if she could sleep in my bed with me, keep in mind my sister was only 6 years old and afraid of Santa. I told her she could and I got up to tell my mom and her boyfriend good night and grabbed myself a glass of water. I went back upstairs and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this little girl sitting on my side table, on her knees, looking like she was praying... You might say that since it was in the middle of the night I was dreaming... But I wasn't, I grabbed my cup of water and splashed it on my face to make sure that I was awake and I still saw the girl. I tried to wake up my little sister but she is the hardest thing to wake up. So she didn't wake up. I asked her who she was... No answer. I went under my covers and went back to sleep... But before I went back to sleep I heard her walk away so I looked at her... She turned around ONLY for me to see her appearance and then she was gone. Her appearance was a blond thin long haired girl with blue eyes and she was wearing a green dress that went down to her knees and green shoes with little bells on them. I woke up the next morning and told my mom and her boyfriend about it and what she looked like and they told me that they didn't believe me.

That is until... the next week, my mom's boyfriend saw her walking through the house in the middle of the night.

If you read this story tell me what you think because I NEED to know what you think!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
she could somehow be connected to the house. You really ought to look into that. Lovely story by the way.
GIRLIE ❤
Luciilou (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
Maybe she was trying to tell you something, some times all they want is help. So next time you see this little girl try and talk to her again, or if your scared of her tell her. I find this story really creepy good luck hun x
encartaphile (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
"she was wearing a green dress that went down to her knees and green shoes with little bells on them"

Maybe she was one of Santa's elves! 😆
SkeleViolence (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
It seems to me as though a great majority of users have seen this little girl. I have.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
Once again, Pardon Andrea and Thank You.

Dear Enchantee,

Thank you for your thoughtful, mature response to me. My comment to you was intended to engage you in a lively, but heated debate or at the very least, you would take issue with my response. I apologize for my arrogant, somewhat over the top (though usual for me) comment, and if I offended you or if you felt I was trying to break your spirit. Respectfully, you always have the right to choose to disagree with me. I would not expect less from you or anyone else for that matter, especially since I was the one who engaged your comment. I would not have been offended. It certainly would not be the first time someone has disagreed with me nor shall it be the last. I look forward to your contribution here with your stories and posted comments, as well as any debates. We may not always agree, but I am always open to respectfully agree to disagree or compromising. As always, if I can be of assistance, you need but ask or wait long enough, and I will add my too common sense (two cents). :)

Many Blessings, Commoner, Abby
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
Andrea, like Abby said, sorry to use your own space to speak to Enchantee, but here it is: Enchantee, there is no fool proof system to filter made up stories from the real one except my own judgment as the webmaster. I discard (many) stories that are obvious fantasies but when I have some doubts that it may be true, even when a large portion of the story seems totally far fetched to me, I may still publish it because I cannot be the sole person to decide what is true or not. I have read and seen documentaries on ghost activities that seemed too crazy for me to be true, yet credible investigators and witnesses were there to confirm its veracity.

In the end, it's up to the users of this site to make their own minds. If you disapprove of certain stories, just skip them and don't waste time providing feedback. Believe me, I wish I could proclaim that 100% of the stories on this site are true, that would be my ideal since it is the *purpose* of this site, however, in practice, it is just not feasible.

You also made a comment about how hard it is to find a particular story on this site, if you have suggestions to improve the site, you can contact me using the contact page. I think, however, that I have covered the basis. If you analyze how a database of ghost experiences work, you would probably realize that it is pretty hard to make it easy to find certain stories out of hundreds. If you're looking, for example, to find stories that mention certain things, you can always use the search tool at the bottom of the real stories page. It uses Google Search Technology so it's pretty darn good. Otherwise, there are categories, alphabetical listings, stories from countries, etc.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
Pardon Andrea and thanks for use of your page for my comment to Enchantee.

Dear Enchantee,

Your comments would be helpful if they were more direct, but I understand you have doubts in regard to ghost stories and their credibility. So do I. There will always be those stories that are fiction, and those stories that our true ghost stories. It is like life, and the life stories the world and humans hand us on a daily basis. It is always up to us to decide from common sense which ones we choose to believe. I say that in between every fiction and non-fiction story lies the real truth. We can still learn from the fiction and non-fiction stories, including the in between, the truth.

You are always free to speak your own truth by letting the author of the story know that you do not find thier story credible or you do find it credible. You can let the head honcho know or in this case the webmaster that you have issues about the credibility of stories. I see by your own admission that you have tested other sites in regards to their credibility. I hope it was for better intentions which would help improve the site. What good comes from adding more false or fiction stories on a non-fiction story site? If you wish to discredit such sites, then that is your choice, but also remember that everything has a responsibility and be aware of the the cause and effect of your actions or non-actions. It is not my place to judge you. I just wish to show you there are always consequences and responsibility. Most likely you are up to the task.

I would like to add that there is no human truth. I mean that no human today speaks and lives the truth. Including myself. I say live the truth for one week and you will see what I mean. Until all humans can live the truth there will never be any website, any organization or any person, place or thing that will be of the whole truth.

Enchantee, if you look for truth in every story here or else where, do you look for truth in every area and aspect of your life? Do you hold yourself up to that truth, as well as you would expect others to do. Do you let others know your truth and help them to see the truth by helping them find their own truth?

I guess what I am saying is until, we as humans can all agree on truth as one, there will always be stories of fiction and liars to tell them (including myself, as I am a hypocrite of a human as anyone else on this planet).

Frankly, Enchantee, their are bigger corporate fish to fry than a ghost story website, but only my opinion. As I told the webmaster of this site, I have to pick and choose my battles.

Just my opinion, but I wish people who submit false stories would find their own personal self worth and integrity and just choose to find a better path than one that involves lying.

Say what you mean, mean what you say and live it. Abby
andrea (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
the little girl in my story I have seen her in my dreems it is a little strange... Thanx for the comments

xoxo andrea xoxo
Susan (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-29)
I think it is a lovely story, though a bit sad, and that seeing her on Christmas Eve was really special. I think you're LUCKY! To have seen such a sweet spirit. I agree with those who say that a) it's possibly a repetition of something that occurred in the past in the same place and/or b) she is harmless, though a ghost, and you can just tell her to go to the light. Though I realize that since you don't live there any more you probably won't see her again.
Anna (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
I think that you should try to talk to her. But first, is she transparent? She may be hard to understand, and if she speeks may have a very quiet voice. Use a sensitive voice recorder to record her voice if she talks. Ask her one question, leave the room for 15-20 minutes, and come back. Listen to the voice recorder, and see if she answered. If so, you may have luck talking to her. Like another person posted, I am sure she means NO HARM to you, she is probably a sweet little girl that died when she was little. Treat her as if she is still alive, because she once was. I really do hope that this comment helps you alot.
mad120 (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
we don't live in the house we moved in with our dad. ~mad120~ ~madeline~
~bye~
Jenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
That is amazing! Do you know a little girl that looks like this? But I think that this little girl means no harm to you. If you ever see her again just start asking her questions that you would ask a normal little girl. What is your name? How old are you? What are you doing here? Normal questions like that. She might reply to you and you could find things out about her. Easy as that!

GOOD LUCK,

Jenny :-)
UnKnown (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
I see ghost as well if you ever see them just tell them to go to the light...
your lil sis mad (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-24)
i remember I was in there too. I am you lil sis andrea ~madeline~ bye
Kit-Kat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-23)
Wow...that's why you listen to kids when they say they see a ghost. . .
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-22)
I believe, time is repeating itself. Maybe, something happened there in the house or a house built before the one you're living in. She might have died of a sickness and that is why she is showing up!
Pink_Candy_girl (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-21)
Maybe before your house was built it was a other house and the little girl died in that house. Then the last thing she did was pray. And she prayed where your night stand is. But I don't think she means any harm.
kinko (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-20)
you know what... Maybe that girl just want to pray for you... Maybe she was a christan and pray every night... Maybe it was bad luck that she is gone... And it okay she won't do anything... I don't believe in ghost but let just say even if there is ghost they are more scare of you then you are to them... You may think that they are scaring you but for real you are scaring them... So its okay...^___^*
kat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
Okay look I'm 18 I live in hartford, ct I believe in ghost I live with ghost in my house is not 1 there's 3 in my house I lived in my house for 5 years straight I do believe in you maybe something happen to that little girl try to find out if you don't find nothing pray to god that is nothing bad. Is any thing write at kathia_martinez [at] yahoo.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: