You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts In My Residential Hostel 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts In My Residential Hostel 2

 

After posting my first story I had another interesting experience which I encountered in my hostel soon after my home sick holidays.

It was a fine but chilly night the moon appeared half eaten by the clouds. I was concentrating on my studies during study hours when our teacher made an announcement that we are going to watch a late night show starting at 10p.m. Everybody in the classroom roared with happiness. I packed my stuff rushed to my room to freshen up. On my way to the grounds I grabbed a chair and a packet of potato chips and preceded to the college grounds for the showing.

On my arrival, the grounds were already packed. There were a lot of noisy students and on looking around all the ground space was occupied. There was noise from every direction. (You can imagine the situation in a boy's hostel). I found a spot to sit in, it was the last row in the audience and after 5 minutes the show began. The atmosphere turned dumb as soon as the film started. I was quite surprised at how the students were glued and concentrating on the film.

Just as the show was about to end, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I looked in my pocket and realized my mobile phone was on and someone was trying to ring. I answered my phone.

"Hello kiran, it's me Rajesh, I can hear weird noises near my room, can you please come to my room?" He begged in a whispered voice. His voice sounded strange but I responded."Why didn't you come over here?" I asked "I've been suffering from stomach ache so I didn't" and the call ended.

Rajesh was my childhood neighbour. We used to hang out together after school and play cricket.

I sprinted to the hostel where I found the gate open. I started running up the stairs towards Rajesh's room when out of the blue I started staggering whilst running. Ignoring the way I felt, I went on running up the stairs. On arriving at Rajesh's room I found his door was locked. I got frustrated so I called to him.

"Where are you man?" there was no response. I started getting scared as I was the only person in the entire deserted campus. There were a few lights on but I was shaking with fear nonetheless. Out of nowhere I heard some one say "boooooooo". This really frightened me and I started running throughout the entire campus hearing only the echoes of my stamping feet. I ran back to Rajesh's room and rang him again. This time I could hear the ringer from his room. "Hey Rajesh are you in?" No response. The phone was still ringing after I had disconnected my phone.

After 10 minutes every one came to the back to the floor, amongst the students was Rajesh. As soon as he I saw him I shouted "where is your mobile?". He unlocked his door and showed me his mobile which he took out of his bag. Do you know what happened to it? IT WAS DEAD.

Other hauntings by kiran5070

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kiran5070, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Abbusimbel (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-03)
I agree with Devious Angel that it could have been an elaborate prank played by your friend Rajesh with help from some of his friends!
chandana (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
hi nice story. May I know what happened for that mobile did you check your recived call in your mobile
HJP (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-28)
ooopps horrible but my question is how spirits know about us. Why dey should cause harm or hurt. Even you didn't knew about that hostel. You experienced in first day itself. What was its intention. Why that pointed on you though that hostel having many students.?
Shiney002 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-19)
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee story yaar, I really enjoyedddddddd:)) tnkz fo sharing yaar:))
Shama (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
Hi,it must have been really spookd you out. Well I was wondering weathr you checked your recived call in your mobil call log/history. You have a proof to check and show rajesh the call timeing and number... Dint you check? Please let me know. Thank you.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
hi shiva see this story in which how iam haubted through phone calls like one missed call film, you can get some information
Scary boy
kiran5070 (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
😁 by the way they made many modifications in my story they improved my language thanks to "them" (the editors) thank you devious angel
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
Maybe some thing is trying to tlak to you and if things like that haappen I don't blame you for panicing but I would just try to stay clam because before I moved to south carolina (I only satyed for 6 months) I heard a little girls dress shoe tap in the bathroom (at school), then when I came back up, this was right after my step/great/gradfather passed away that my oldest bog (she passed away of old age she was only 16) and my gradma's bog pass away (he had to be put down for lukema) that I stared to see and hear things and get a feeling that I was being waght at my grandma's house and my dad's house. Any way my piont to all of this is what ever that thing was it wan'ted you to know that it was there.😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
That's pretty freaky! VERY nice retelling of the story, by the way. You write quite well!

I'm not sure what to say. Did you ever ask if he had been at the showing the whole time, or if he had come in halfway through after calling you? Perhaps he was playing a prank on you... I don't know for sure! Maybe his phone was ringing because it was about to die? I know mine makes funny sounds when it's about to die.

Blessings,
DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: