You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Visions In School

Real Ghost Stories

Visions In School

 

I go to a middle school located in California. I have been having visions that occur at any time of the school day. No matter what I am doing, it could be eating, running, taking a nap or using the computer out of the blue things around me start to fades out. I then see what is going to happen in the next few minutes or the next day.

We were in a room watching a movie. I look out the opened doors and see a man walking. It was like it was in slow motion. He puts on a black mask and starts walking to our classroom. I stand up and say in a whisper loud enough for everyone to hear. "Shut the doors." My teacher yells, "Sit down or you get a lunch detention." I look out the door and the man was about five feet away. I run over to shut the door. But he kicks me out of the way. He pulls a gun out and screams, "Give me everything you have that's valuable, I want everything from watches to cell phones. Understand?" he grabs me and stands me up by his side, "you don't want to see her brains now, do ya?" I look into the eyes of everyone. They pile up everything in the middle. "Nice, nice." he was saying under his breath with me still at his side. "Now, have a nice day." he pushes me down on the ground and walks to the door. Then he turns around very slow and brings the gun up and he pulls the trigger. Then everything goes black as I hear the gun shot. Then I am brought back to reality.

Now I need your help. As I said before, we were watching a movie. Every Friday is movie day and I always go into this class room, the same one I saw in my vision in to watch a movie. What do I do? If I just go to a different room then I won't be in that room to warn the people that the man is coming. But if I do go, what if I am the one getting shot? And what if I go threw all day scared out of my mind, then I go to watch the movie and nothing happens? Is there any other possibilities? If there is, what are they? If not, then which of the options I listed before do I choose?

Please help!

Other hauntings by imyoproblm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, imyoproblm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
I TOTALLY understand you, Imyoproblm. No one does even TRY to believe. All my stories are true, and my mum thinks I'm off my rocker, my dad doesn't no what to believe. I even spread the haunting to my brother and sister, and they are on the verge of wetting themselves! Voices, knocks, this ghost it enough to even drive ITSELF up the wall! 😨 Why won't they understand?!
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
wow I love this story and it is very scary and freaky, I wouldn't know what to do if I could see the future or have visions! Can I just ask are you a medium or psychic or practice witch craft?

Thanks for posting this,

Princess123 x ❤
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
I think tomorrow I will go to the school consiler...she's awesome hopfully she will listen to me if not then I'm doomed 😲
No one believes people any more... Everything has to have a scientific reason, you know? 😠
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
Omg stay if you want no one hurt first go to any teacher that will listen to you and then go to the princelpal and tell what your vision was. GOOD LUCK ❤ 😉 😐
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
Mmm...yes, unfortunately if that's what your parents do, better keep it to yourself, just be careful and cautious regarding your dreams, don't go from one extrem to the other,😊, I went to the extreme of if I was having a premonition about "not going down this street", I wouldn't do it,...I don't know... Hard to make a decision, eh? 😳 but sometimes I would force myself "hey, just do it", and nothing would happen,-although sometimes it did (hehe) - so, bottom line, who knows!
Just in this one,...I would be careful since it sounds really dangerous...
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
THANK YOU! Thanks for believing that I do have these visions. And I have been there- done that. My parents won't believe me. Omg come on they took me to a shrink! But my shrink knows I'm telling the truth cause I read everything bout him but he tells my parents this is true but they took me to another one. Gah this stinks.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
I believe you Imyouproblem, once I had a very vivid dream and it did came true to the dot, anyway, don't really now how to advice you on this one, if I was you, I would not go to this room at all... Maybe you can discuss this with your teacher and/or your parents?, 😕
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
day dreams... I know to you guys you probly think that's the case but I honestly don't think that's what happened. Its hard to explain, in a day dream a sound can break you off and then your back in reality. But for me, while having these visions, there really is nothing any one can do to bring me back to reality. I come back, once when its over. Like I said, hard to explain. 😐
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Hello, and welcome to YGS. I'm sorry that you had this vision... It sounds really scary. I think it could possibly have been a daydream or possibly too many movies. I'm not really sure. I don't think this is really going to happen though. You can't live your life in fear, because you won't be happy. What if you worry about this and then it never happens? If it does, it's not likely that you could stop it anyway. You never know what the consequences of your actions would be, and that's why I think there really aren't many people (if any) who have a true clairvoyance ability.

Blessings,
DA
savypickles (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Wow if it was true don't you think you should tell someone or the school atleast?

Does sound weird but it could really happen 😕
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Please, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way: Are you sure you're haven't dozed off in class? Or Day Dreaming?

Do you believe that you or your classmates are really going to be shot? Because, as terrifying as your experience is, I really don't think you need to worry about something like that happening.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: