You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Somebody There

Real Ghost Stories

Somebody There

 

One night in the summer of 2006, when I lived with my grandparents, I was up late on the computer. It was around 2 am and I was busy searching the net and getting sleepy.

I started to feel like somebody had entered the room and I heard a voice whisper loudly, "c'mere" (come here).

Thinking it was my sister who had woken up and come out of her room to show me something, I turned to tell her I'd be there in a sec. But when I turned, nobody was there. Her door never opened or closed and my grandparents' room was across the living room so it couldn't have been them. I felt somebody enter and I heard somebody speak, yet it couldn't have been my sister or grandparents and we were the only ones there. Needless to say, I turned off the computer and hurried to bed.

A few years before that, I was up late watching tv and considering going to bed. I looked towards my room (which was on the other side of the kitchen and thought more about whether or not I wanted to retire for the night.

All of a sudden I heard this noise in the kitchen coming from near the freezer. It was a loud RAP RAP RAP like somebody was slapping the side of it. I had a clear view as the kitchen opens up into the living room and there was absolutely nobody there so again, I hauled it on into the bedroom.

Over the years, I became more desensitized to these experiences and I am no longer afraid of them when they happen. I've experienced things since I was a young child. However nobody believed me and none of my family ever experienced these things. Everywhere I have lived has had some sort of activity going on but again, only I sense it. I don't know why but I'm the only one. Even houses I don't live in seem to have energy in them, some are sad, some frightening, some just feel alive.

I am also very sensitive to presences like when a person walks in a room or a tv is on when you walk in, but many times there is nobody there and the energy comes and goes but I always feel that there is somebody there.

Other hauntings by Missmelanie04

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Missmelanie04, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Thank you for sharing your experiences! It sure sounds like there's some stuff going on around your house. You seem to be handling it well in spite of everything. I know how frustrating it can be when people don't believe you, but take pride in knowing that you know these experiences were real. It sounds like you are a sensitive and you are good at feeling the presences of those around you. It's a gift and a curse, as they say. Just hang in there and try not to be afraid! Ghosties were just people once too.:) Now they're just invisible people who occasionally take pleasure in startling others.

Blessings,
DA
kiran5070 (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
😕 well first make them understand to make you believe thanks for sharing even...

My blessings,
Kiranchandra 😉
JessicaWishon1989 (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
yeah I have that presence about the TV... Where the volume can be all the way down, or even if you forgot to switch it back to cable from video... Yeah I get that! Also here in my new house, my husband and I started to rent in OCT08... "IT" only seems to want to frighten me, because my husband tells me that he never, hears, smells, see or feels anything I do! And its frustrating to talk about this subject, because I believe in something so strongly that he does not! Thanks for sharing, I will be coming back for more! LOL 😆

<33Jessica ❤
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Hello,
I can relate also, if you ever read any of my stories it will give you and understanding of my Mom's house. I currently live at my own appartment, and I never never feel any bad or scary or sad energy. I can be alone in my room awake late at night and feel comfy. However there are still times when I go visit my Mom and I get sad or feel down or angry.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Thanks for sharing. Its disappointing that others don't believe you. But if you can feel these things and get a sense about people, don't be ashamed. I would say its a gift.
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
I can relate to you! I can also be very sensitive as to other peoples presence. I'm always the last one to go to bed in my house because I like to listen to my music on the computer at night when nobody will bother me. Sometimes I can be alone in my house and I will feel that there is someone watching me and I have also been seeing things out of the corner of my eye... Well its a shame that nobody would believe you 😢, no one would believe me either except for my friend.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: