You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost In My Apartment 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In My Apartment 2

 

After the knocking incidents, there were a few more events.

We were having trouble getting Micah to go to sleep at night and so my boyfriend started sleeping on the couch not to get away from us, just to get some sleep.

He leaves for work around 5:30 am and had been getting irritated that his son wanted to play until midnight and kept him up.

One evening when he got home, he asked me if I had gotten up to go to the bathroom or anything around 2 am that morning and I told him no that I slept through the night. He said it was strange because he kept waking up and dozing off and he was awakened by footsteps coming from our bedroom to the living room and into the kitchen.

He assumed it was me and said that he saw me walk past the couch near where his head was and go to the kitchen so he figured I was getting water from the kitchen but he waited for me to turn on the light or open the refrigerator but I never did. He wondered what I was doing so he called out to me several times with no answer.

He got up and came in the kitchen and it was empty. He checked in the bedroom and Micah and I were sound asleep. He was worried that somebody broke in and checked all over the house and found nobody and all the doors and windows were still locked.

Another day, I was here with Micah while my boyfriend was at work and Micah was playing in the living room floor. The house was quiet and I turned to check on Micah because I get nervous when he gets quiet. He was calmly playing in the floor so I turned back around to the computer and I caught something moving on the kitchen floor out of the corner of my eye. I looked and it was the end piece of Micah's recorder (you know the little musical instruments you blow in) -he had broken it and the end piece which is shaped like a spool of thread but thinner in the middle was lying in the floor.

The broken piece was ROLLING back and forth across the kitchen floor! It finally came to a stop and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I went into the kitchen to try and figure out why it rolled like that but when I pushed it, it rolled in a circle rather than back and forth like it had been. I never could get it to roll the same way. I called my sister and had her come over that day because I was uneasy about the whole thing and needed distraction.

This was the last time I was frightened by this "ghost" or whatever it is-the next events that happened after were becoming typical.

Other hauntings by Missmelanie04

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Missmelanie04, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
YES! One day about a month ago, I watched him stop and stare into our bedroom (his crib is by the bed so his room too) he started walking in the room talking and jabbering and then I wondered if he was talking to the cat and I looked into the room and he was standing there talking and waving at absolutely nothing...well, nothing I could see.
JessicaWishon1989 (6 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
yes please tell us, does micah ever stare off in space at nothing, or laugh or giggle for no reason! Ever just starts smiling? Does he talk to the air? You know those kind of things! 😕
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Wow I loved your story. It sounds very creepy living there. The part that scared me the most was the knocking on the door.
savypickles (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Wow... Does Micah ever see things or smile at things out of no where?

Nothing has tried to harm you has it?

I can't wait to read more its interesting
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Mmm...Interesting...are you still living there?,,,,, 😉 I wouldnt!... 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: