You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost In My Apartment 3

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In My Apartment 3

 

After the knocking and the other incidents, I stopped being afraid by whatever or whoever is in this apartment.

Since we moved in, I have felt presences enter the room, like energy waves go over my body. Most of the time it's when I'm alone and watching TV or reading. I'll be lying in bed or on the couch and I feel a presence enter the room. On two occasions I actually felt a really strong energy standing behind me. The last time it felt like a huge wall of energy about a foot behind me hovering over me and I kept turning and looking but I couldn't see anything. I just ignored it until it went away. I didn't feel threatened or intimidated but it was a little too close for comfort. I wasn't about to let it know that I was scared so I kept doing what I was doing.

My friend and her mom recently moved in with us because we both needed help, we were short on money and they needed a place to stay so we made an arrangement. My friend was in her room one night and she felt something icy cold blow past her. There were no fans or windows open to cause a draft. She then felt something touch her hair and her dog started growling like someone was behind her. It scared her pretty bad and she got in bed with the covers over her head until she fell asleep.

I don't think that whatever this is wants to harm anybody. I don't know any history about this apartment, but strangely enough things have happened to me my whole life so I don't know if I'm haunted or just lucky enough to have lived in four haunted houses.

Other hauntings by Missmelanie04

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Missmelanie04, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
I know, I'm glad that I haven't encountered anything sinister yet. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed...
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
Yeap well... Lucky that they were haunted but not by negative entities anyway 😉Be well, Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: