You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My New Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

My New Apartment

 

This is actually the first time I have ever actually had a ghostly experience.

During February I moved into an apartment. I was told that strange things happened in this apartment more to the point ghostly encounters. Back then I never actually believed in ghost but now I do from my own experience. I'm also deaf myself and so please keep that in mind.

Late one night while I was watching TV and snacking on some popcorn, I decided that I wanted to go to bed. So I switched the TV Of. When out of nowhere this small little boy appeared sitting in front of the TV. He turned his head towards me and I could see his eyes flash red. I screamed as I switched the TV back on; as soon as it was on the little boy smiled back at me and disappeared. I was frozen for a second for what I had just seen. Then I slowly got up and headed for my room.

While I was sleeping, I started feeling these odd weird things scratching me. I was too afraid to look and turned over to the other side and when I opened my eyes, there was a pale white face nose to nose with me. I tried screaming but nothing came out. Then just as my dad came in it disappeared. I felt paralyzed. For the rest of the night I could not sleep.

If you think you know anything about this, please submit your comment!

Other hauntings by ghostgirl445

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostgirl445, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

raken78 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
thats weird, your other story "pale faced man with scar or whatever" you said you heard a conversation a scream and something else.
ghostgirl445 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
I was wondering the same... I went to my neghbors house asking for information and one if the neighbor said that she knew a man named Marcus that abandonded his kids there and he never let his kids do anything... Now, this is quite a complicating case. Although I'm afraid to tell this to anyone else in my family or friends becuase I am afraid they'll think I am some kind of a dork.
lightntangy (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
sounds interesting. It may be a goood idea to test out what happened, by recreating it and if you see it again to tell it you are not scared of it and that it shuld leave. While being very polite, as if it is a demon as Pitleader4eva said, they can be dangerous and sometimes they are not.

With the idea of it being a demon, I agree with what Pitleader4eva said (a demon can be created by the passing of a bad person), but I also have heard of demons coming from people who were lonely throughout thier lives or after they die.
ghostgirl445 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
SwtNyx, Yes I have experinced other encounters that just cannot be explained.

My dad was at work then. So, when he got home that's when I was sleeping. Other than that I have experinced other scarier things and I will tell you guys all on my second story. Also keep in mind that my dad never have believed me since and now, but my mom said she does experince noises, she always thinks she could be hallucinating... 😢
Pitleader4eva (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
I would say it is a demon. Demons are not associated with hell or the devil, they are ghosts that were evil when they once lived. Whatever you do try not to get upset as it can take your energy and may even harm you mentally.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
From the first paragraph it sounded as if you had moved in to the apartment by yourself. Why was your dad there? You also mentioned that you had been told strange things occured in the apartment prior to your moving in WHat yoes of strange things and who told you of these occurances?

God Bless!
Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
I was watching "A Haunting" today on Discovery and the guy on this particular story had the same thing happen to him with the little boy. He was watching tv and turned it off and a little boy appeared sitting in front of the tv and looked at him. So he turned the tv back on and the little boy turned back around and disappeared, and the guy got up and went to bed.

Hmm, kind of makes you wonder...
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
"Then just as my dad came in it disappeared".-So I'm assuming you lived with family? If so, did they ever see anything?

In regards to the t.v. I'm with SwtNyx. Did you find out exactly what happened there?
Sometimes, when I turn off the t.v and continue to look at it, I can still see the images from the show I was watching. The images, let's say of a person, show up in the screen. Now I'm not suggesting that is exactly what happened to you, but a possibility.

Have a good one
SwtNyx (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
Hi ghostgirl445 thanks for sharing your story. Seems scary... Did you find out about the history of the place that you lived in? And was that the only time you experienced that or there were other similar incidences?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: