You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Violent Nightmares That Won't Stop 2

Real Ghost Stories

Violent Nightmares That Won't Stop 2

 

You are all familiar with my "ghost friend," right? Yeah, figures. Well, every once in a while, I blink or close my eyes and an image comes to mind. Usually this is when I am relaxed or trying to sleep.

Lately, it's been a flash of red to green then a heat flows through my body, like fire. Yesterday, I lay down in the snow and closed my eyes that familiar heat, but this time I saw the fire. It was like a bonfire. Then in the backyard, I heard, "C'mon!" come from NOWHERE. I swear that no one was outside.

Now, of course, my mum thinks I'm crazy, my dad doesn't know, and well I'm a laughingstock at school. But, do you think this Ghost/demon has extended its powers and can go into the backyard too?

Two nights ago was really scary. You see, we have this Pineapple Door Knocker on our front door, and at midnight, I could have sworn someone knocked. I fell asleep shortly after that, and had a nightmare that my best friend was shot. Luckily, when I woke up, it turns out that after school, she had been punched in the back.

Is this just a coincidence? Sometimes it just drives me crazy. I don't know if it is just my brain, the ghost, or some sort of Premonition sort of thing.

Please give me answers.

Maybe this will be the end.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JrGhostHunter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Wow I almost forgot about this website. Nothing has bothered me for quite some time now, besides the fact that now I can see energies that many people cannot and I still encounter the dreams and such.
Surya, thank you soo much, that's probably one of the best advice I've gotten in a long time, Just where can I find out HOW to deal with it?
Zoajet, that's really good information, I'll make sure to keep that in mind when I decide to try the Ouija board (for me its kind of hard not to want to 😊) and definately won't burn it.
Thanks soo much! You guys are the best! ❤
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
Ok first off I am a ouija board user sense I was 10, I came in contect with many good and evil spirtes. I read other people commets and if you made the spirte really mad, moving would do nothing, they will follow where ever you go. NEVER BURN the ouija board or try to get rid of it until the spirte is gone. To make matters worst, spirtes from the ouija board are not the same as normal ones. The ouija board spirtes are summon from the depts of hell, so normal prays and exicisem WON'T WORK. I learn to deal with them by expariences. One way to get rid of them is to not show fear. The fear you show them is the key that allows them to hurt you. If you don't pay attention to them then they will go away. Also if you know the dark arts (wicken) then show them who is boss. Also, iadvise to set up seal papers all over the house is your being haunted. If you have any thing to ask me, anyone, send me an e-mail. Darkzone98 [at] hotmail or dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com I will help if you have any problems.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
You are believe it or not healing yourself already. You are facing your demons not only in reality but through your nightmares. What you need to do is start to deal with them. We all know how emotions can effect us and what we attract when we are very emotionally upset or angry. I hope this helps.
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Actually, I always figured it meant some sort of Car Crash or something.

As a matter if fact, my relationship with my father is very strong...
When I was young I used to get upset and fall asleep next to him.

When My Biological Mother left, my dad took her to court and He ended up winning Custody. (😨 I miss her)
I kind of agree that I have problems...
What do I do?!
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
JrGhosthunter,
I don't think you are actaully having premonitions or visions for that matter. I do believe they are exactly as you say nightmares. However, as stated in your previous post, you have a lot of issues that you need to deal with. Your stepmother, for one. I also get a feeling your relationship with your father may not be that solid either, please correct me if I am wrong.

As for when you close your eyes and you see red or green, depending on the conditions and what they are some of the "color" we see when we close our eyes is light that gets through the eye lid. It usually has a red componenet to it because of the blood veins. Some, right after closing our eyes is the various elements in our visual system settling down. What we "SEE" is what the brain presents to the "conscious mind" based on various stimulous. As such some of what we "see" is just the brains interpretation of sensations from the eye structure and the pressure applied to it. Try rubbing your closed eyes and you will "see" what I mean.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
pray every day. Reasearch and find something that will keep ghosts away from you, and just keep on hoping and praying to god that he will always be there with you to protect you. Love and hope. Good luck with everything.
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
LUCKY?! How am I lucky? I would say more to, oh, how about...
DOOMED? 😨
And this entity is such a pain in the butt its like a little sibling that is bent on getting on your nerves... (lol)
OMG, last night it said my nickname...
You see, my name is Jessie and my nickname is jess... And I think I heard it whisper my name.
Is it getting stronger? 😨 😨
Ryan6 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
sounds to me that you have an emotional connection to your friend, the dream could be interpreted as a premonition, or also that you are clued into her social struggles too. Hard to say. Nightmares are seen by dream experts as opportunities to hear about what's really on our minds and our communities - some dream researchers say "you have nightmares? Lucky you!" I recommend telling your story at some nightmare forums as well as this ghost forum so you can a diversity of perspectives.
freakygirl1411 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
I don't think that the nightmare of your friend was a coincedence since my mom had something alike.
So I think it was a premonition.
Luckily it was just a punch 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: