You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Remote Control Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Remote Control Ghost

 

I have three stories for you today

When I was little I had this fake horse that made running noises and sang a song. One day I was sitting when all of a sudden my toy horse started to make the running noises. What was weird was that the running noises did not work any more, and there it was making the running noises. I told my mom and she said I just probably didn't try to turn it on hard enough to work. I thought whatever.

The next incident was with the remote controls. We have two different remotes one for the sound to the TV and the other to turn the TV on and of. So one day I was watching TV. I got up and the horse went off and the sound on the T.V went off too. I sat back down and the sound turned back on and the horse stopped making noise. When I stood up again the horse started to make the noise and the sound turned off but this time the computer turned off too. I thought this was weird but my mom didn't think anything of it.

This next incident happened last night. I don't know if it is just my eyes playing tricks on me but while I was lying in bed watching TV out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure but when I looked there wasn't anything there. (I have been seeing stuff every night from the age of 5). What stood out last night was that after I saw that I heard thuds on the stairs. Then it felt like someone was watching me. As I type it feels like someone is watching me.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by IlikeNumbers123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IlikeNumbers123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Last night I had another remote experience. My cat was lying on my bed with me and freaked out and jumped off for no reason that I could tell. She ran towards the door and waited for me to open it with her fur all puffy. As I looked at her my DVR paused itself. I am 31 so my teen kinetic enrgy is long gone at this point. I do have houses nearby, but this was late at night. I am holding onto Tonith's explaination of crossed remote signals as a security blanket as I have picked up other babies crying on my baby monitor in the past. But coupled with my cat acting so out of character it definitely made me think for a minute.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
my tv used to change channel whenever you switched the living room light on. I guess electricity is something you can't really predict the behavior of. Although saying this totally doesn't right off how the paranormal can influence electrical appliances, I guess that's the main point. We'll never know
Thanks for sharing
Take care 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
I had a teddy bear that played music when you pushed his paw or something. Anyway, it would sometimes randomly go off, much like your horse. I just chalked it up to a glitch or something.
IlikeNumbers123 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
kiran my mom was on the computer and I could see it from where I was sitting
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
Not that I want to rain on anyone's parade but I would have to ask if there is another house close by? The reason is someone else's remote can effect your remote if close enough. If this is not a possibility then it could be teen kinetic energy. This means the kids themselves are the catalyst for the paranormal events. Their energy could be causing it. They also say that spirits are drawn to this kind of energy. I don't know what is the reason for your haunting but if you have been seeing spirits since age 5 then you are no stranger to it. There does seem to be something about toys and spirits (battery operated toys) which again is energy related and a way of commuication. You may very well have something living with you. I don't think it's anything to be worried about. Doesn't seem hostile.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
how long have you been having these experiences? Has anyone else in the home mentioned or noticed any thing out of the ordinary? Have these experiences only happened when you are in your house?

God Bless!
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
Wierd. I have a lot of remote control issues too. TV turning on and off, the guide coming up when the remote is on the table. I figured it was just some glitch.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
Hi, I think this is a great story, and indeed I think it is creepy and I ALWAYS feel like someone is watching me every second of the day!
Scary

Princess123 x ❤
kiran5070 (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
when did you on the computer? You did not mention. Are these things interlinked? Well whatever might be, creepy and thanks for sharing!
My blessings,
Kiranchandra 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: