You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Mysterious Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Haunting

 

It all started in a little neighborhood in Beverly, Massachusetts. My mom, my sister, our dog panda and I were just getting settled down in the new house when weird thing started happening. One evening, my mom and my sister went to grab groceries and I stayed home to work on my oral report. About three minutes after they left I heard banging on the door so I went to see who was there, but when I opened the front door, no one was there. I went back up stairs to work, but it happened again. At the back door this time. So I answered it again no one there. I only thought it was my nerves or my imagination so I went in to the kitchen to grab a soda and went back up stairs and that was it.

Then it was my mom's turn. I was at a new friend's house and my sitter was at the park, our mom was making lunch for us when we got back. When mom was done, she went out to the living room to read a book. About thirty minutes into the story, she felt someone breathing cold air on the back of her neck. When she turned around she saw a silhouette of a man in an army uniform. She was so freaked out, she left to go to a library, but since she was so frightened, she just sat there.

Next it was my sister's turn, she was sitting in her room playing with the miniature porcelain dolls Nana gave her, when one of them floated in mid air and left the room. She chased after it but it left the house and landed on three graves in the back yard. She told me, and I looked on the computer for any evidence or history that leads to the strange phenomenon. It said there was a family who lived there and the husband went psycho because he was a alcoholic and killed the daughter and the mother and after that buried them in the backyard and killed him self, but to tell you the freakiest part, the computer started typing in the words "help us!".

So we told mom and she called a cemetery keeper to come and buried the bodies in a marked grave and that was the end of our problem and theirs.

REST IN PEACE.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
I don't think the ghosts want their home back at all, it seemed that they wanted her to help them.
I think that's cool, how it landed on the grave and it showed you basically what had happened.
The typing on the computer is really freaky though, I would not be able to stay in that house after that, but it's good that you put them too peace.
Take care,
Chrono 😳
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
WOW. Ghost and spirits they live in your house your house is there house. They think your in the wrong. You need to talk to someone about this. I'm not bothered about ghost I have some in my house I'm not bothered they don't hurt me. I enjoyed reading your story thanks for sharing it with us. 😊
Toby (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
my freind and I were playing at school and we looked at a classrooms window. But we stopped and we looked propperly there was a ghost. It had a wide face and its hair back and it just stared at us.
ScaredxToxDeath (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-24)
WOW!I would move if I was you. The ghosts want there home back, it seems. Or just try and talk to them you. The strangest one is your sisters, I almost know that spirit wants her room back.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: