You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Did The Orbs Play A Part?

Real Ghost Stories

Did The Orbs Play A Part?

 

I was at my Cousins 18th birthday party. Me and my two best friends (one of them is 18 and other is 15) were the first to arrive at her house. We had few beers. Then later I was looking at the table and I saw what looked like an orb. I just thought there was something wrong with my eyes. Then I picked up my beer and it started leaking. I thought of it like a just an accident. Later on two girls (one of them is 16 other is 17) arrived. Just as they arrived I again saw what looked like a small orb, this time I dropped my beer. (These sightings were very short). After a while two other friends arrived. (Two of them were 17, and other two were 16)

At around 12:20 I decided that the party was over for me. I went outside to have a smoke before I made my way back home. I had drunk 6 bottles of "Miller" and 3 vodka shots. I finished my fag and threw it over the fence. I through the fag into air so it would go over the fence but it bounced on something and just fell. Again I thought it was something like wind.

In the morning about 11:00 (that's a morning for me). I was chatting with one of the girls who attended my cousin's party. She told me that one of my mates that arrived later got beaten up badly. He was walking her home and three guys jumped on him and started to jump on his head. That happened in some dark alley (There was a guy stabbed in the alley too). The girl was fine just a big shocked and a bruised arm. Later another friend almost knocked over by some car. It was not some kind of accident. Apparently some guys just saw him and decided just to drive into him. Poor guy lost his shoe in an accident.

I got photos from the party. There are some orbs in them. The guy who got beaten was in none of the pictures that I got.

I want to hear several opinions from my dear readers. I will try to upload some photos from the party. I think these orbs were involved. I really want to hear some opinions.

Thanks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Domka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

StarGazer (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
Oh, I forgot to mention he thinks that they are aliens 😕

Here's another one I just found with a face in
Http://www.youtube.com/user/stanley03061973#p/search/0/bpAsn8Y-mz8
StarGazer (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
I found this guy on youtube who has some amazing orb videos. He films pretty much everynight in his house where hundreds appear for some reason. He says they all have faces and that they talk to him sometimes.

This one is my favourite video of his I've come across so far (he has hundreds)
Http://www.youtube.com/user/stanley03061973#p/search/0/0OXl9wNnrm8
You can clearly see a face its pretty amazing.

Here's another from last night that's pretty good
Http://www.youtube.com/user/stanley03061973#p/u/1/0R35z5-bKNQ

Unfortunately a lot of the time I can't see what he's talking about when he says faces appearing in objects, but other than that the videos are definately worth a watch.
snowflake (5 stories) (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
I believe they are o.r.b.s. Because why would dust be in one pic, and not the next one I take immediately afterwards in same spot? If I were to take a pic of my tv, then yeah ok. It could be dust, but not ALL over my house. My home isn't THAT dusty...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
What a shame. It is the third month, and still no reply by the author.
Now NORMALLY I would wander away from the page...
Not so today.

Well, it is SAID that Ireland is a VERY "haunted" country. Beautiful at worse, and vibrating with a feel all it's own at best. Sounds like this story had it's OWN vibrations.
Let us take out the part of the story in which alcohol MAY have been a strong contributing factor (alley fights, stabbings, loosing the shoe...)
ORBS are NOT as they are in the movies. ORBS do NOT "carry" ghosts within their bubbles, nor does the good witch travel in the depths of one.
Tragically, MOST orbs HAVE to be discounted and thought of as dust, bugs, moisture, or some OTHER absolutely natural thing.
I will be honest. I have several pictures that have orbs in them that APPEAR to be MORE than simply dust. BUT I can not SAY that they ARE ghosts, as there is too little to go by.
Now, if one just happens to have a very CLEAR reflection, OR you can see an OBVIOUS face in one, THAT is a different story. Also VERY rare.
Unless you have one of those photo shops that you can CREATE such a photograph.
Thank you.
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Hmmm, that's really weird. I see orbs all the time and nothing bad like that has ever happened to me... 😕
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I can't quite put my finger on this one. I have never heard of anything following multiple poeple and causing so much harm just because they were at the same party. An orb would not be responsible for the unfortunate acts that happened to your friends. What you are talking about would require possession. And in the case of the guy who was beaten by three people, a multiple possession by multiple demons just for the purpose of causing harm to random party goers. In my opinion, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything paranormal.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Your beer started "leaking"-Are you sure it wasn't "sweating" (you know when you have a cold beer... And its just sitting on the table... And the ice/semi ice is melting)

These orbs... Are you sure it wasn't just "floaters"? I have decent eye site, but sometimes I'll see little floaters. As far as orbs in photographs, those are tricky to pin point what exactly they are (dust,flash,cigarette smoke) but that is just my opinion.

All the fights that broke out... I think that was just a misfortune that happened. I hope everyone recovers
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Hm...I'm not sure what to make of all of this activity. I'm wondering if the orbs you were seeing were spots of energy in the atmosphere. Since there was so much negativity going on that night, it's possible that these orbs you were seeing were attracted by the high energy in the air. After that much alcohol over the course of the night, it's hard to put bearing on anything you saw. Is the area in which you live/lived known for a high crime rate? It's possible that these were just unfortunate coincidences. The orbs though... Anyone else?

Blessings,
DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: