You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Electrical Noise In My Ear

Real Ghost Stories

Electrical Noise In My Ear

 

This morning I was lying in bed at my boyfriend's house after he had gone to work. I was lying on my stomach with my face in the pillow with a pillow next to me so I could not see next to me or behind me. Surprisingly I was wide awake just thinking about calling one of my friends when I felt something on the bed.

I felt little indents being made in the bed one after another on either side of me. It felt almost as if a dog had put his paw down walking on the bed, except we have no pets. They were in random places and after feeling about five to six of them I got so scared and I just froze.

Now I usually sleep with the blanket tight under my feet and I hold it tight in both hands. So right after the indents in the bed I felt something trying to move the blanket but because I held it so tightly it was like it was just vibrating over my back. Then a few seconds after that I felt an evenly distributed pressure all across my lower back as if someone was sitting one me. It was at that point something leaned over and in my right ear made a very odd electrical noise, then instantly it left and all was calm.

There are no electrical devices in the room.

Any idea of what it is?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ecstewart, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
I'm wondering why do you place the pillows in the manner you're describing in the story? Also why do you wrap the covers around you so tightly? It seems that you are constantly terrified of something.

Is that because of some previous encounter you've had that has made you very uncomfortable?

I'm asking since I tend to believe that fear can play tricks on us, making us believe that what we see and feel is an external reality when it can very possibly be our overactive imagination.

That of course is not a certain assumption as far as your experience is concerned. That is, it might have been something paranormal regardless of your fear.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
If you were overly tired, you may have wandered halfway into sleep and not realized it. Otherwise it sounds like it's possible that this was an attempt at a spiritual manifestation. Do you know any family/friends who have recently passed away? Anyone who might want you to know something?

Blessings,
DA
hauntedbytheliving (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
It might be tinnitus in your inner ear, its a common problem that can cause all sorts of sounds. Could be explained medically.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: