You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Boxing Shadow Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Boxing Shadow Figure

 

It all started in 2003, when I started boxing with my friend Matt, we always went to the boxing center and trained there for hours, every day the owner would go out the back to have a smoke and to take the rubbish out. Most of the time it was only me and Matt there. While we were on the bags, Matt noticed a figure in the ring, Matt told me and when I looked it disappeared. I didn't believe him until I had a drink and looked around the center and saw it. It was the weirdest thing I had ever seen, it was like a shadow kind of thing. I told Matt but when he looked it disappeared, again. Matt went off at me and said "I told you so...".

The next day the owner died. The police said they didn't know what from, there was no signs of any body problems, no weapons of any sort, no bruising or cuts. After about a month, the new owner died. The same again. No problems with him or weapons etc.

The next time me and Matt went there, the ghost was there, though it didn't disappear at all, it was there all the time, the new owner saw it too, we called the police to come, though when they did, the ghost disappeared. The next week the boxing center shut down and has been for 3 years.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

rottiegirl (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
hey this was so scary my 2 best friends were called Blake and Matt that's why I actually read this but we were all at the quad races when they clmaed to see stuff then I got a fright myself seing it, but I would probally been so freaked out after the first owner died,
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-16)
thats a great story!

i wonder what the history of the building and land was?

i am certain there must be significant spiritual energy now with the other 2 deaths. Wonder how they related to the entity or spirit, if at all.

i probably would have been frightened enough to take the route of the 3rd owner as well. I don't think I would have wanted to come back there at all!

I pray the owners that passed on did find peace.

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
I have never seen one. I have seen ghosts and heard them but not seen a shadow one before. That's scary
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
interesting story... I had something happen to me that was similar but this happened a very long time ago.lol
I must have been eleven years old. I'm nineteen now, but I used to be in karate. One day when I was changing in the girls locker area I saw what seemed to be half a figure of a man in a black karate suit with a red belt but in the blink of an eye it was gone. I was so scared that I finished changing in the hallway. It was weird because everytime we heard something in the room the instructor would say. "maybe its the ghost" but we all thought he was joking.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: