You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Night I Still Can't Forget 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Night I Still Can't Forget 2

 

After the first incident on my terrace I never stepped into my terrace alone and worse my friend never stepped in forever. Years passed and I was in college. The nights I stayed up at my place where very few, by this time both my interest and knowledge on apparitions were doubled. In my circle of friends in college I had a couple of guys who had keen interest on the same subject too and were a good feed for me regarding knowledge on apparitions. My interest was constantly increasing, I started sleeping alone on my terrace, thought I knew it wasn't advisable to do so after the first incident, my interest overtook the little fear I had, and this time I did it alone.

A week passed and everything was going well except for the little uneasiness within me. It was a nice Saturday night but I had skipped my outing because I had to spend a few bucks on my motorcycle, a little bored, I was on my terrace preparing for a smoke and two of my friends from my locality came up. Luckily they had not gone out either and we all planned to spend the night on my terrace. We had a couple of cigarettes and then hit the sack.

I was asleep for half an hour or when I woke up. I could consciously notice some temperature alterations on my terrace I wasn't scared though because of the additional crowd today. I tried to fill my head up with other thoughts but the first incident was constantly haunting me again and again. Before I could fully get off these thoughts another thought started to fill my head and this time it wasn't merely a thought too. I had a feeling of someone sitting right next to my head and watching me, it was more of a feeling, this feeling was almost driving me crazy, I plucked up some guts and turned back to see nothing behind my head. Before I could take a deep breath or turn back fully I saw the same black shadowy creature passing from the left to right on my terrace. This shook my body, but I immediately woke the guy next to me. The feeling of him being awake kept my courage high. I couldn't but ignore the questions he was asking me as if to why I woke him up. It took time for me to figure out whether I saw the same creature again or whether it just an illusion, as I was eating up time thinking about this I failed to notice that my friend had got back his sleep.

I was on my back sleeping right beside the two of my friends, again I started feeling the alterations in the temperature and this time it was the temperature of my body. My house is situated very close to the beach giving us the coolest breeze in the evenings even during summers. The temperature was going very high. I wanted to wake my friend again to come out of these thoughts but to my shock I couldn't. I couldn't move a muscle nor could I shout. I was consciously trying to move myself to gain attention but wasn't successful. I didn't know why my own body was defying me. As this was happening simultaneously the temperature was shooting up. Instantly I felt my eyes close involuntarily. A huge pressure or weight was on my private place. The pressure was too much that I knew I was going to suffocate to death. The pressure and the temperature were constantly increasing and I couldn't wake my friends up who were just a few inches away from me.

I still don't know how I did it, but after a while of my hopeless struggles, my mind was obsessed by only one thought. To open my eyes and see what was on me. With the fullest of my strength and mind power I attempted. And I did open my eyes to see the fright of my life. As perceived it wasn't some kind of a demon with nails of big teeth but instead it was a big black ball placed on my private area, this literally got my body shaking and was at the heights of fear. I almost blacked out after the very sight of this. Suddenly I uttered the name "Jesus" and the moment I said this, the whole pressure was released off me and the temperature came down simultaneously. I was very uneasy after this; luckily I never fell sick but was very uneasy for a few weeks. My sleep was constantly disturbed by the thought that this happening to me. The black ball that I saw was constantly running across my mind. This didn't keep my interest down, instead it drove it higher.

It was after this I came to know that before building this house there was another house at this place and a girl had burned herself to death. The second my family and neighbors came to know about what happened they were shocked and started to investigate. Then we came to know that this ghost was trying to have sex and that was why it picked on Jackson the first time when I was in school and now picked on me. But thank God we are saved. After this I personally sprinkled some Holy Water on my terrace and to date have not experience anything else. I still I want to communicate with that soul and know what she wants.

Other hauntings by blank

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blank, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

karthik248938 (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
Really well narrated experience man, seems true to me. But Dude, why would you want to communicate with the spirit and know what she wants... After all youve been through!
Just grab a beer and watch american pie instead. Better than making love to an evil holocaust I guess And don't forget to wear guards next time 😉
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
prowler,

No, Just no... Please stop your ideas seem 'half baked' and you seem to do this on stories that have not been posted on in some months, in so cases years. Please stop...

Meh,

Rook
prowler (6 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
hi blank, amazing story. I think I can answer your question of what that soul wants. But first there is something which I would like to share with you.
There are two reasons because of which she has become a ghost.
REASON 1: she had some strong desires which were not fulfilled during her lifetime. These unfulfilled desires include what she tried to do with you and your friend.
REASON 2: she burned herself to death, which I believe is suicide. This must have created a strong negative psychic impression in her mind.
According to Hindu scriptures, suicide, unfulfilled strong desires, attachments, strong psychic impressions are some reasons for a person to become a ghost after death.
Since she died by burning herself, her apparition appears black in colour.
Now about your question of what she wants. It is simple. Recall what she tried to do with you and your friend. I.e. Sexual intercourse is probably what she wants.
Your sprinkling of holy water may prevent her from haunting your house but I think she will haunt the area around your house and might pick on someone else.

So if you want to release her spirit from the ghostly state then find out to which religion she belonged and have a ritual conducted by a priest of that religion.
IF YOU HAD SOME MORE GHOSTLY EXPERIENCES THEN POST QUICKLY MAN, WHATS KEEPING YOU?
GOD BLESS YOU.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-03-07)
LORD JESUS is the name which will crush the evils back to hell. Thanks dude you had a good courage to fight this difficulties. As the Old Saying goes "FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BOLD". So did the fortune helped you the very scary night & also which goes without saying LORD JESUS has helped you & given that soul the Salvation. I think that may be that soul will be no more but I like your courage I which you wanted again to speak to that soul. God Bless You All.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Sounds creepy once again but very, very interesting. Honestly, I do not know if angel (spirits) or demons have different colors, but it seems a black figure or creature would seem evil. Some people even describe orbs or the shape of a person as blacker than black. By the way have fun with the motorcycle 😁 Love your stories -HardToScare432
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
Thanks Dude HATS OFF to you for the courage you displayed in such a tough incident & for the story. Your house is at Kovalam i;e in Kerala, I am also an Malyalee born & brought up in Mumbai. Your story was very Scary, I was shocked to listen that the girl ghost wants to have sex maybe she is a teenager.

Lord Jesus has helped you he has crucified himself to bear our sins & your courage was astonishing.

This proves that God was, is & will be forever. May God Bless You Your Family & Friends from the Hidden Dangers of this World. God Bless You.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
And yes thank god I cried out Jesus. If not who knows how it would have ended.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
He he thanks guys for your comments and your interest in the story. I really hope none of you encounter an incident like this, but still I need to know the reason behind everything that happened. Will figure it out and let you know.
JessicaC (4 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
im pretty sure if I experienced something like that, id be SO scared, I think you are very brave!
The story scared me a bit ay
Xx
Beast_of_the_East (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
What a creepy story.
Thank God you remembered to call Jesus for help😉 Good luck if she ever comes back. (God, I hope not)
Loveya_hunn (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Whoah! That's so scary! I probably wouldn't have slept for like a week! And I probably would've died because I would have NEVER thought to say, "Jesus" to get it to go away. 😭
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Hey scary boy I'll get to you on mail. And anyways thanks for your comments and interest.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
iam sorry surya but your comment supposed that you didn't believe in atma once again sorry!
God bless you
Scary boy 😊
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
well blank which part of india you belong to? And feed with me further details to kiran_chandra07 [at] yahoo.com
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Thats nice Surya, but I didn't talk anything regarding you disbelieving, I was just explaining you why I needed the info.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
scaryboy & blank, when did I say I didn't believe. For you records I am from a Brahman family. 😉
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Thats cool scary boy and thankyou guys for your comments, suggestions and help. I'll do find out a lot more about my experience and I have some more incidents to share with the everyone of you, will do it soon.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
well surya why don't you believe in atma man! And blank really a fantastic story and you made a sequence which was very good and tank you for commenting in my story and helping surya! 😐
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
I honestly don't know what to make of this kind of phenomenon. It's usually a young person who has not come into their own sexuality, or is repressed sexually due to culture or religion or God forbid someone who was sexually abused in childhood. I know there is the famous case which brought about the book and movie "The Entity" but it has never been determined if it was the woman herself being the catalyst or an actual entity doing the deed. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you find out what this is all about so you can be at peace.
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
That's really scary, have you tried to talk to this ghost any more? I would, maybe it's trying to tell you something because it doesn't seem harmful.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Hey Surya thanks for the interest, it is because traditions differ and Hindus follow several customs and one among them is called "thithi", this they do rest the soul in peace. All ancient customs have a deeper meaning and am doing a research on it, so I needed to know bro. Thanks for your concern and interest.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
You called out Jesus, so I am taking it you are Christian, so why would have asked about scaryboy about customs regarding the atma?
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Hmmm yes. I get goosebumps even thinking over the situation again. And thanks for spending your time reading it and commenting on it.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Not really, but the experience must have been so frightening 😨 I would never have slept there again in my life!, thank God you call Jesus for help 😳
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Guys have any of you had a similar kind of experience before or do you have anything that could help me get a clearer view on this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: