You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Leave My Son Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Leave My Son Alone

 

I haven't posted on here for awhile because things had somewhat died down. Of course that quiet time must have just been the eye of the storm. Happenings at my home have been picking up tremendously and it is starting to concern me ALOT. Not because I fear for my well being per say but more for the fear of my 2 1/2 year olds.

You can read back to a few other stories I have posted on here and see the trend of whatever is happening getting progressively more intense. My thoughts on a lot of the prior activity were based on my lifestyle. I get stressed easily and am bi-polar. It is easy for me to mask my feelings with drinking etc to cope. Unfortunately when being in that state you let your guard down and don't always act the way a loving father and husband should (I'm not physically abusive). Anyways, I felt that whatever might be happening was a result of a ghost / demon feeding off of my negative vibes.

A few months ago I joined a gym, quit smoking / drinking and have been working real hard to keep a positive view on life. This had been working, I thought until here recently. Here are some examples of what has been going on...

My wife and I are 'losing' things all the time. We always put our cell phones and keys in one spot - out of reach from our kiddies. Well, they keep disappearing on us and turning up in the most random places. Just last week, I had come home from work, put my cell phone in the basket on top of the entertainment center and made dinner. After I fed the kids I went to call my mom and noticed my phone wasn't where I had left it. I searched high and low and could not find it! Because my wife was at work, I got online and text messaged myself - Riiing riiing, it was going off somewhere in my bedroom with me! I ended up finding it in my top dresser drawer in the back pocket of a pair of jeans. Weird. A while back I couldn't find my keys - this went on for a week. I chalked them up to being lost. We bought a new bed frame for our king bed. When I removed the mattress off of the box springs guess what was laying right in the middle of the two? Yep - my keys!

Most recently, the other night I had just put my 13 month old down. I was walking down the hall with my 2 year old and was about to go in the kitchen with him to get some juice when all of sudden he froze and refused to go in - pointing to the far side of the kitchen saying, "no, I can't go in there, he scares me." This really angered me so I calmly said aloud, "I don't appreciate you frightening my little boy, this is January 23 year 2009, you need to move on with the help of God and leave my family alone." That was that.

The next night I was rocking my 13 month old before bed when I saw a white light stream from my bedroom (which I was looking straight into) and down the hall. I recall going, "WOW" inside my head because it was so blunt and in your face. After lying him down I let my 2 year old finish watching his show and I put him down. I always lay him down, read a book and go get him some water before saying his I love you's. While in the kitchen getting his water plain as day, a figure walked by my kitchen doorway - I first saw it out of my peripheral then I turned quickly and saw it dead on just before it had gone totally out of sight. I tried to rationalize thinking it was my 2 year old out of bed so I checked - NOPE. It gave me the chills and for the first time at this house I got a total sense of dread and uneasiness. I even called my mom and had to talk to her. The only way I can describe this feeling is the same as the feeling I had in my house when I still lived at home (the one where the woman had committed suicide before we moved in).

Just last night (my wife was finally off work for a night) we were on the couch watching Biggest Loser when we heard a loud moan / groan from the back rooms. The kids were asleep so we kept watching TV. The sound caught my attention and set a red flag off - my wife is still not as accepting to these encounters so I kept it to myself. After about 10 minutes my 2 year old started screaming bloody murder and yelling NO NO NO. We ran back to him and he was lying down with his arms outstretched in front of him shaking uncontrollable. He kept saying something about "that man". He would not stop shaking.

Basically I would loooove to think that he was experiencing 'night terrors' - that with time goes away. I hate to think he is being tormented by an entity. Do you think my talking to it and telling it to leave could have increased the activity?

Please any thoughts would so appreciated!

Peace and Love,

Brian

Other hauntings by BriFischer05

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BriFischer05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
Ok, is there anything strange yet? Hope you stay in contact with your sons
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Thanks all for the great advise. I hate to say this but my wife and I have since seperated - she and my children have left NC and are now living in PA - where she is from. I am moving out of the house this weekend, May 2 to a new house. My nwe house is in a historic part of town and is easilly 100 years old. I hope this place doesn't hide any surprises for me - did not get any initial bad vibes.
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
La Llorona
This story goes way back before I was born, my uncle told us the story one Christmas day, when I was like 7 years old. He told us that when he and his work friends went to a bar to relax after a hard day at work, he saw the scariest thing in his entire life. All his friends went home before him and he stayed to drink more, it was already passing mid-night and he had to walk home, it was dark and it was a long way.

When he got near to the ravine, he saw a lady in white weeping and crying looking down, standing at the edge of the ravine, so he said "Are you ok? Be careful, you're going to fall" but no words came out of her. My uncle describe her, he said she was wearing a long white dress and she had no feet (actually floating in the air) he could only see her back. After a few seconds my uncle felt really bad and he started backing up, her weeping became louder and louder, then she turned around and my uncle scream, her face was indescribable and she had horse legs (she was part human and part animal).

After that, he never walked alone at mid-night around the ravine, he said that, at night he could hear her weeping soft in the air and he still gets the chills down his spine. People say that when you hear the weeping lady far far away, she is right outside your house or near you, and when you hear her really close and loud is because she is far away.
Arithod (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
yes I think that your comment could have promped the incident with you kid but you have to understand that it would have happened any way. Whatever is in your house is not kind and the activity will only increase there are ways to get rid of a spirit but it is not easy and sould be done by someone that knows what their doing. If you need to seek out the local supernatural community and see if there is someone there that can help
ShamanSon (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
I remember when my neice was born something similar occured. After about 4 months, there was an evil spirit in the house so she'd always cry for no reason out of the blue. They'd take her to the doctor and doctor says she is fine. So we called up my cousin, he is a shaman and when he first stepped into our house, he felt the evil spirit, so he did his thing and chanted in a different toungue and brushed the floors and walls of the house with a tree branch that had leaves on it to make the spirit leave and right after that, my neice stopped crying. Just move out or get a shaman to get rid of the thing. If you don't want it to follow you during the move, make a hat out of leaves and wear it out to the car on your last step out of the door.
cycolbur (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
I would get your house blessed as soon as possible. Kids do not need to be scared in my situation we are all adults. When our ghost got noisy we let it know that this was our home and they needed to know we are in control. In your situation you might need a religious leader to bless your home and grounds.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
WolfReal- I appreciate you trying to help. I am past trying to debunk what is going on. It IS paranormal. Anyone on this site who has read my previous stories would agree. I'm sorry I even mnetioned the drinking and my bi-polar. I was just trying to give a more detailed insight as to who I am. I am a very real and honest person. My only reason as I have stated before, as to why I mentioned drinking and my bi-polar was the convey that certain entities will prey on people such as myself who at times, let their wall down and are more vulnerable - you understand? Thanks again for the advice everyone.

God Bless
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
I find it interesting how many people associate drinking with seeing things. Id like to know what alcohol there is that induces hallucinations. Perhaps wood alcohol or moonshine? For people that constantly drink I know they can see things when going through withdrawls, pink elephants and such.

Ok, seems that everyone here wants to believe this is paranormal rather then rational. One last suggestion, spend as much time on a site that debunks this sort of thing as you do on a site that promotes it. Either way, good luck.
rawriwantmycooki (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
Hmm... Why do you try to get the house blessed or something it will leave. Or try to show that its your home. If you do that and it gets worst then, yes last choice is to get a blessing on the house, you could do it your self or go to a local church. Cause if you stand up to it and it doesn't leave that means it won't leave for anyhting.

Hopefully I helped 😁
~laura
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
I have a friend from back in high school that has similar issues with a entity going after her 2 year old son. He some times wakes up screaming leave me alone at night, plus some of the other issues she's ran into during her pregnancy with her son, and also with her little girl who is now 8 months old, especially since they've been trying to re-model their home. I She has similar things happening, things going missing and then finding them some where completely different from where she put them, and other odd occurences. She had a shaman I think she said, come in one time, and they said that the spirit is mainly an older woman, but when the spirit is angry it turns into a man? Confused me, but then again she was really worried. Anyways, I agree with whitebuffalo, if your able to, get GHA out to investagate what's going on. Hope everything gets better though.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
It's funny you should mention the bi-polar thing... I had a psychologist try and tell me that none of what I was seeing was actually real - needless to say, I have quit seeing him. I only mentioned my bi-polar and vice issue because I know that some entities can use those things to feed off of a person. There is nothing in my pipes such as lead etc. I have experienced phenomena all of my life. I wasn't hallucinating due to drinking either. I never would get absolutely plastered. As much of an addictive personality as I may have - I have always held some since of responsibility - after all, I have two beautiful kids looking up to me which is all the motivation I now need. I was most certainly firm with this entity. He's just lucky he's not on this plane anymore - messing with my family would put him right where he already is now

😉
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
BriFischer05

When did you serve aboard the Big Stick... I got all the Fun of 159 Days STRIGHT AT SEA for OEF and then the quick yard turn around to enjoy part of OIF. (Weee!) (USN Ret OS1 (SW))

I agree that even short exposure to some of that high freg radiation may have had an effect on you. (perhaps not to make you bi-polar but, how to put this... Hummm aggravate and compound an existing condition.)

WolfReal

I understand what you are saying, but the very fact that others in the family that do not live in the home, are seeing/experiencing things strongly suggests that what is happening is really happening and not just in Brian's mind or due to something in the house. (mold, lead ect.) The first round of experiences may have been due to drinking and the existing medical condition but this latest round it's not just Brian whom is experiencing things. (And I'm not sure if he was the only one experiencing things in the other stories...)

Brian,

The activity may have increased because you were not firm enough or even lacked confidence in what you were saying. You have to mean it, deep down truly mean it before anything said may effect the spirit/entity whatever this may be. Faith is everything and it starts with having Faith and Beliveing in Yourself. (Though from the way you worded it you really meant what you were saying...)

Respectfully,

Garret
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
Bri - it is difficult to know who on this site is making stories up and who is not. I find your story interesting because you felt the need to mention you are bi - polar. There is nothing wrong with this, there are known mental disorders that many people face on a daily basis. However again, you felt the need to mention it and this is why I am concerned.
If others in your house see these things as well you should have no issue going to your doctor and telling him what you are seeing and that your family also sees these things. You may find there is another cause all together for the issue. I offer you the true events of Salem. Most people here I would bet have heard of the Witchcraft trials. It seems there were some actual strange happenings there at the time. People really were talking in tongues and would have uncontrollable muscle spasms. To the people at the time this looked very serious but since no one could explain it, it had to be the work of the devil yes? It was only just recently with in the last 10 years that scientists have actually been able to find out the cause of what happened. They believe the grain they used as a food source became infected with a fungus. When ingested the fungus would build up toxicity in a human and over time this would poison the human. The more grain eaten in bread and in general, the fast this would happen. The effects were hallucinations, muscle spasms and dementia. To people not in the know this might look very much like someone was possessed.
I mentioned this because I am concerned. Normally there is a rational explanation for things. Very rarely is there ever something that happens that can not be explained. IN your case, if everyone in your family is seeing the same things, have you thought about lead in the pipes?
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
No Autumn, I haven't called any of the groups - however I did join an online group that meets up - a paranormal group in Winston-Salem, NC. I just haven't been able to get involved due to our schedules etc. That is an interesting theory on the military aspect. I myself left at the rank of E4. I was an Aviation Ordnanceman aboard an aircraft carrier (CVN-71). I started on the hangar bay and quickly advanced to flight deck crew. If you recall your sea duty, the sonar / radar equipment was pretty crazy up top - it wasn't out of the ordinary to see dead birds on deck bc they got to close to the radiation etc - maybe that exposure - as light as it may be could hold some effect on the brain? That doesn't explain why other military personnel such as Army / Marines experience things as well. Keep me posted on your findings. I was hoping I'd get a comment from from ya. Thanks!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
I am wondering something, Brian (may I still call you that?). A long time ago we discussed a possible ghost hunters group coming in and performing certain "ceremonies" to cleanse not only the house, your family, yourself and the area. Were you ABLE to do that? I only ask as I checked out a few of the GHA there is North Carolina and found that there are numerous able groups. As I do not know how CLOSE they are to where you reside, nor am I sure at your comfort level, I could not check over much into them FOR you.
Since that final e-mail that you sent, when I was bogged down and buried under life's circumstances and my own Son's problems, I have been doing quite a bit of looking into former military personnel and their "hauntings". The reason being that my OWN crested while in service. There are SEVERAL (and were, before they opted to go elsewhere) others right here on site who seem to have had the same...
It is just a theory that I am working on, and it really may be nothing. I am no scientist, and I do not have all the answers. I am but a human, after all. Many people SEEM to have like experiences after their discharge, AND there SEEMS to be the common bond of Seer Children born to these persons.
I do not know all of the chemicals that I personally was subjected to. Neither am I any closer to knowing what my counterparts experienced. All I REALLY know is that I had FEW experiences as a child, a BIG one as a teenager, and MANY MORE after I got home. And I am NOT the only one. There are seven others that I am working with, research-wise, to see if there IS a possible connection. The great thing is that NONE of us held the same rate, rank, OR authority. (See? I did NOT mention you guy's names!)
I really hope you do not HAVE to give up your home for someone who can no longer LIVE there, but could not blame you if you did.
Thank you.
AparitionKid (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
Yes I am a kid but I have had several expieriences myself, what I usually do is try and ignore it (its still going on but its slowed down a LOT) so what I would say is if youre kid is scared like he was in youre kitchen wherever he points don't act afraid I believe they feed off of fear.

Good luck Brian and I hope this spirit/demon goes away.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
I think your decision to move is the best Brian but please make sure you do that smudging-cleansing you talk about. You don't need to have anything following you.

I wish you a safe escape from that house and hope it all works out for you and your family!
bigragu42 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
brian,
You obviously have some type of entity in your home. You sense it and your child obviously senses it as well. You need to pray to God Almighty and ask Him to chain and bind the hands of this being and cast him into the abyss in the name of Jesus Christ. If you praybeleiving this thing will go away. God gives us power over these spirits.

God Bless you
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
I am going to cleanse my family and house / belongings and look elsewhere to live. We're renting anyways, plus we want to upgrade. I don't want it staying behind for the next family but I certainly don't want it to follow. Just last night when I was walking in to the kitchen - right in front of me, a cabinet slowly opened them BAAMM - slammed shut. It is def getting unnerving.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
Brian hello and thank you for sharing this experience with us.

To be absolutely honest I went back to check on your previous stories about the events at your home.

Unfortunately as I see it, there IS progression and not a neutral or positive one but I still wouldn't call your visitors evil. I'd call them "human"-let me explain.

Your past experiences up until this one were not as frightening until you saw the effect it had on your kid. They varied from apparitions to voices, noises, feelings, little or rather subtle events at home etc

Brian I have the feeling that whoever is at home, and it is not one energy, has grown a little too confident and territorial. Do not be surprised if "he" has driven the other two energies away-the woman and the child, although I tend to believe these three are connected or related and have somehow withdrawn but not completely disappeared. I feel they fear him.

The man's spirit seems to have become a little too dominant and that is something you need to stop right away. He received the acknowlegement he wanted initially, then the attention, then the wonder and the fear now he acts like a spoilt kid wanting more. Could that have been how he treated his own family? Could he be seeing you as his own possession-an extention of those he terrorized when still alive?

I do not think it's a demonic energy of any kind or he wouldn't be terrorizing a little boy. He'd be dealing with you since you also sense him. Of course I'm not saying that an evil entity would not go for the "weakest" the youngest in the group and thus hurt the adults who love him. I just do not think this is your case. It is not THAT evil.

What I'd advice you to do is to contact some professional to come and check things out if that doesn't upset your wife. Remove your family for as long as the investigation goes on and get help to rid your space from all energies-the ones that seem trapped as well as the single one that terrorises your boy.

Enough with telling him to stop or leave. You do not need to make a dominant energy angry as you don't need to be driven out of your home unless you have to.

Whatever you choose to do, make sure you cleanse yourselves too. Whatever is in the house must be discouraged from following you or getting attached to you.

Please keep us posted and keep safe!
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
The thing that must have got it angry or somehow hated (I do NEVER LIKE saying this but MAYBE he hated God, as much, I LOVE GOD.

Okay, enough about that, what I think is maybe he didn't listen to it. Maybe he just did the opposite of things, as me I WANT to die NOW typing this full stop. So when I die (Later. When I'm older.) I want to Haunt people 😆 L.O.L, because when you get haunted you have your revenge, just making fun of people who treated you wrong, like my Big Brother, he hits me, kicks me, I just get SO angry, I want to haunt him.

UGH! I Keep Talking The OPPOSITE Of Advice!
Okay, so as I said, he did the opposite, so you should say the opposite of 'do', so say "I am fine with you staying, as long as you do not harm me nor my kids."
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Hoochler & AngelGirl24- thanks for the comments. AngelGirl24- I understand what you're saying and I have always felt that way too. I do beleieve in God the creater and I believe in past lives - I feel that children can easily see the other side bc they have just made another journey back to this earth and the memory, as subconscience as it may be is still fresh. They are also more open and aware and haven't been 'taught' that ghosts etc aren't real.

Hoochler- I understand where you're coming from as well and I do pray about this. I tell my wife when she feels negativity to say "in the name of God let us alone."

Thanks again!
AngelGirl24 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
It seemed that your son is seeing most of these ghosts, and yes he my be sensitive. I will share what my mother said to me about when I saw a ghost when I was six. She told me kids can see ghosts and spirits because they have pure hearts. I believe this too, and it makes me think how some kids have imaginary friends. This is just an idea to think about.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
BRFischer,

What you are describing does not sound pleasant at all. From some recent personal experience, I discovered something that can really help.

First of all, I want to make clear that I am not trying to push some religion on you, I do not even belong to a religion in the first place. I know that what I am about to say will sound corny to some, but I swear it works.

Pray to God about all the specific things at home you would like Him to help you with, be specific. Ask that he please send an angel to you to help you with all the things you listed off. Ask that the angel please make its presence known to you in an unmistakable manner (it might choose a dream, vivid lights, its varies per person). Make this same type of heart felt prayer to God everyday (should take no longer than a week, for me was 2 days). By then things will take off on their own and you will most likely see the angel in some manner. When the angel makes its presence known to you, reach out to it and verbally ask that the angel please stay with you as long as you need it to and to please help you with your problems.

That is all it takes. Everyone that asks for an angel in a heartfelt way will have one sent. It does not matter if you think you deserve an angel or not, everyone who asks deserves an angel in God's way of thinking and He will provide you one. No one taught me this specific technique, I simply stumbled across it out of fear and everyone I have explained it to says it works and they notice differences in their lives (improvements) almost right away.

Continue to make specific prayers for things you want God to help you with even after the angel comes, and then follow up that prayer with the angel and ask the angel to help you with these things as well (the angel is not a replacement for God).

Once you see for yourself that this is so simple and effective, explain this as best as you can to your child and have him ask God for his own angel, and everyone else in your family should also ask for their angel.

After you make the first prayer for your angel, it will be with you. Even if you have not seen your angel yet, if the spirit bothers you again ask the angel to please help you. It may take a couple weeks, but if you are consistent and your prayers are genuine, the spirit will most likely be made to leave you alone.

I know this sounds strange, but I point out that you really have nothing to lose by trying it.

Hoochler
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
I have been seeing things all my life - my reason for not blaming these sightings on a mental disorder is the fact that I am not alone in witnessing these things - my wife does know about what's going on - she has even said things to me before - she's tends to keep it to herself a lot though. My mother has also seen an entity in my house while babysitting. Luckily for us we're renting monh to month at this point and could leave if we really needed to. That doesn't mean it cannot follow us. I think my son and I both are sensitive to a degree. I will try the sage burning and smudging. As always, thank you everyone for the feedback - to not feel so alone in these types of instances is a wonderful feeling. God bless you all.

Thank You
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
I have had a similar experience with my sone when he was about two years old and my story is listed under "Night Terrors" if you wanted to take a peek. Fortunately for me, when I spoke aloud and confronted whatever it was, it stopped immediately. My son never had another episode of night terrors. The only difference is that my son wouldn't speak when he was in this state. He seemed to be in a state of shock almost. His eyes were open and he was screaming but absolutely unresponsive. It may depend on the intent of the spirit. If it truly was an entity as I felt it was, perhaps its intentions were just to communicate rather than to scare. You may be dealing with something else completely. Then of course there is the possibilty that it is a case of true night terrors.

Good luck and God bless...
ghostreader1000 (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Brian,
Hi I am Mike I just want you to Know that I am praying for you and your family. First you need to let your spouse know what is going on if you do not she may get angry with you for not telling her second if sage burning does not work I would get a preacher to come an bless the house it seems to me this man who ever he is has got a bad vibe for children do not anger him in any way at all. If those things does not work get out of that house or at least try to find the history of the house hope it helps God bless you and your family I will be praying for all of you.
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Have you tried the sage burning ritual listed on this site? I hear it works wonders. I myself have used an old Native American ritual that has worked well also. Since your wife isn't very receptive to such things, perhaps asking her to go out for the evening then performing the ritual would be an idea. However, I do encourage you to smudge her as she comes in the house to ensure the ritual has been done properly. Windows, doors, mirrors, everything should be cleansed, including you and your children, anyone and anything in the home. I have had to perform the ritual a few times to get it to drive the spirit away completely, doing it the first week at least two times and the second once or twice, so forth and so on, to make sure the entity loses its power and you don't allow it to re-energize. I also kept a small bundle of sage on hand for those times it would sneak through, if the children see anything or complain of anything, even if you feel a twinge of something you cannot place, burn it and smudge the room as well as yourself and them. You can never be too careful, but if it is night terrors it will become apparent pretty quickly. Please keep us informed of your progress and I hope this helps.

Blessed be and love to all. 😁
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
If you are Bi Polar and are seeing things \ feeling things I would talk to your doctor about this first and foremost and then go from there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: