You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Ghosts Encounter And Gold Colored Orb

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Encounter And Gold Colored Orb

 

I have a niece named Paula, 23 years old, who is very sickly due to her inborn disease, Hemolytic Anemia, so every week she goes for laboratory tests and check-ups with her doctor.

When Paula was hospitalized last December 2008, she shared to me her horrifying story inside the ICU. From the start of her stay (December 26) there until she came out (December 30), she felt spooky because of some presence around her, as if someone was staring at her and her bed shook from time to time, not violently, but enough movement to feel it. In the night, before she sleeps, her bed is in the proper way but when she wakes up in the morning, her bed and the other equipments that monitor her system are already displaced as if somebody moved it (because all ICU rooms in that wing have individual doors for each patient). Even the nurses that monitor everything were wondering how come her bed goes into different direction in the morning. Paula's Mom never slept there in the night because visitors are not allowed inside; they have specific time to be there as required by the ICU personnel.

Some three days ago, I was seated in the garage when Paula came in (because their house is just beside ours) and entered our main door, I saw a man outside leaning to our gate, very tall, around 6ft in height, thin and was wearing a white T-shirt with small print in the center, but unfortunately, I did not see the face because he vanished at once. I knew that man is definitely a ghost.

After 30 minutes, Paula went home, while I was already inside our house, watching TV. Out of the blue, my attention was caught by a gold colored orb (like the size of a football but round in shape) that came from the main door and disappeared through the middle couch. The distance between the door and the middle couch is around 2-1/2 meters. I usually see orbs but in white color. This is my first time to see a gold orb.

This morning, I just saw somebody again inside the gate but this time, I only saw the edge of the trousers, it was light gray, like my Dad's (he passed away in 1996) and then he disappeared. How strange it is to show up and then go. I re-winded what I saw by repeating how it happened but the entity didn't show up anymore.

Could anyone explain to me (1) the horrifying experience that my niece had inside the ICU room, (2) the ghost that seemed to follow my niece but couldn't enter inside the gate and finally (3) what's the meaning of the gold orb? Is it different from the usual white orbs or is there any special meaning to it? (4) Why do ghosts appear and vanish very fast? Are they correlated to each other? Is there a message that the spirit world wants to disclose?

Thank you for your time in reading my story and hope somebody would be able to enlighten me about my questions.

Other hauntings by pilarB

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pilarB, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-11)
Claudia, thanks for your concern.
I am still collecting the details that my sister wants to ask and shall be back with a new title soon.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Pilar,

Sorry to hear about your niece,
Whish you the best to you and your family,

Regards,
Claudia
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Sorry Dear Friends, I will not be able to post the stories as I mentioned below, for privacy sake. We're missing my niece so much. Her Mom couldn't get over with her loss and still grieving. I'll be publishing her mom's experience soon and hope to get answers from all of you.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Treasureseekers & KimsouthO, thanks for your condolences, I had my sister read your messages and she says "Thank You" to both of you as well as to all who have shared their comments and prayers...

I'll write next the experiences we had during the wake of Paula at the Funeral Parlor, probably by next week...

Thanks, once again.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
I would like to extend my sympathy to you and your family. I am very sorry for your loss.

I believe the experiences you were having with the entities and theorb are an indicator that Paula was definitely not alone. It sounds as if, from what you described, these where guardians and/or past family members coming to make it easier for Paula.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story!
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Pilar, Please extend my condolences to you & yours. My thoughts & preyers are going to be with you today.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
For everyone who replied to my experienced story, I would like to inform that Paula has passed away last February 12, at the age of 23 and was buried earlier today, 17 February. Perhaps this story was just published on time. Everyone was shocked and until this moment, we couldn't accept that my niece is gone.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
I'm going with scaryboy on this one since I am not a fan of orbs at all and really have to wonder why everyone seems to know so much about them.

I have never heard of anyone being able to tell by the colour of an orb if it is good, bad, whatever, and I doubt even the most knowledgable person could say so with facts.

I am in the minority here but that's just how it goes. While I have all the respect in the world for those who are amazed with orbs, I for one find them to be a bit lame.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
Hi Treasureseekers, I know that hospital well, because that's where we all go if we are hospitalized. Our doctors are also from that hospital. The cleaning personnel does it in the morning (around 9a.m.) and evening (right after the patient's dinner, around 6:30pm) and since that unit is ICU, all those equipments cannot just be moved like that, they can only sweep the floor and change the beddings, that's it. My niece had some instruments attached to her and monitored so it is not possible for the janitor to move the equipments around. The room is just small and the nurse station is just almost very near to her unit. The door is glass-type, sliding, so it's not possible for the nurses not to see if the janitor moves each equipment. Those equipments are sensitive. Same thing with private and regular rooms, the cleaning personnel don't usually move the beds, I know this because I was already confined in that hospital, 3 times in the past. What about the shaking of the bed?

Point No. 4, thanks for that. The man on the gate may be a lost soul or somebody who knew my niece. My niece said that probably it's her elder brother (the first baby of my sister died, only lived for 12 days after birth and after 14 years, Paula came) and grew in heaven. I was thinking, the man I saw inside our gate, the one with light gray trousers, probably that's my Dad but that's not the same color of pants he was wearing when buried but he had that gray color when he was still younger.

Anyway, thanks for the comments...
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
That is definatly quite an experience!

Unfortunatly, I can only answer two of the four questions you posted.

#1) "the horrifying experience that my niece had inside the ICU room".
Could it be possible that a janitor, or cleaning crew came in & moved everything around, so that they can clean? Then again, one would think that a sleeping person would notice as their bed would move by a living person. So, with out having to see the monitor videos, I would have to rule out the cleaning personel. IF it is a spirit, they may be moving the items around to either get someone to notice them, OR they think that the items are in the wrong spot, from when they (the spirit (s)) used the room while alive & they are simply trying to move them back to the propper possition.

#4) "Why do ghosts appear and vanish very fast? Are they correlated to each other? Is there a message that the spirit world wants to disclose?" It's a fact that hospitals have a high concentration of spirits, both intellegent & residule. Some know that they have passed on, but unwilling (for whatever reason) to move on, while others have no clue that they have died. It requires for them a lot of energy inorder for them to materialize. Which is why most people only catch fleeting moments of them. (I have yet to see one myself)
The intellegent spirits that linger on in our plain of existance tend to (but not always), have unfinished business. Some need to be told that they have died & they they have to move on in their next stage of existance, while others could be looking for something specific. There are those that are looking for someone specific (friend, family member, hospital employee, etc) to let them know that they are no longer in pain or may have another message altogether for them.

I hope that I have added some insite for you.

& please keep us updated!
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Hi Scary,
Apology accepted.
The ghost man, the gold orb happened inside our house here in the Philippines. The ICU unit was of course in the Hospital, somewhere in Ortigas Avenue.
Mind you, I see orbs even when the light in my bedroom is ON or during daytime. They don't harm or scare me.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Thanks again Neha for additional comment. Yes, probably the white orbs that I see inside my bedroom protect me too... Have a good day...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
nehajustl, where did you get your information from about the colours and what each color represents. I do not thing orbs really have anything to do with what colour they appear in. I could be wrong as I do not have knowledge about them. I get a sense have maybe used the colours associated with the seven chakras.

Scaryboy what do you actually know about orbs? I ask you this because you asked a question "how many varieties do an orb have?" Need I say anymore.
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
hi pilarB
I m sorry that I did not mentioned the meaning of white orb and the ghost that just could not get entered your gate. The white orb meant for HIGH FREQUENCY PROTECTION. If you have seen this orb many times than may be it is the reason that the ghost could not entered due to this high frequency protections power and the gold orb is there to show the free flaw energy. That is a positive thing I m sure.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
pilarb might be delete the word rubbish iam sorry for that word and may be I may see orb in future, but in india and pilarb where in philippines this incident happen...
Scaryboy
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Scaryboy, Orbs are not rubbish, they do exist. Perhaps you haven't seen one that's why you can't say anything about it. Some people will not believe anything until they see.

It may not be related to orbs but I just added that part because I saw that happened on the same day after I saw the man leaning on the gate.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Hi Ghostwhispere, thanks for replying. I shall wait what your friend will tell you...
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Hi Nehajust1 thank you for your comments, I'll keep that in mind. From other colors, you did not mention the meaning of white orb because I always see some inside my bedroom.

As to my niece, No, I or she, never had the chance to ask that from the nurses. Perhaps my niece was quite hesitant to ask from the nurse for fear of being laughed at. She sent message to me that time by cellphone and I forgot all about it. When she checked out from the hospital then she told me everything in details.

What about the man that I saw who could not get inside the gate when my niece just entered? Is he just a lost soul or does he know my niece?

No, I didn't say the orb is related to her. I just asked if those entities I saw were all correlated.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
i didn't mean that gos doesn't exist and until date I don't even know that there are varieties in orbs. Ok thanks for posting, better what you said might be correct, might not be correct...!and what so it is. Well iam not that poor as you said did I understand the meanings. See you
Take care
Scary boy
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
mr.scaryboy.
I don't think so that I ask about your OWN OPINION on orbs. Have you seen the god? If not is that meant for god doesn't exist? And yes I whould also like to attrect your attention 2wards her question related gold orb. She ask and I told her merely I like to answer your question also.
LIGHT BLUE 'peace'
GREEN 'ferlity'
RED 'Energetic restless'
ORANGE 'healing'
YELLOW 'hesitant'
BROWN 'earth'
PINK 'love'
I hope now you know the colour meaning of orbs.
Neha
Blessings and Love
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
hello miss nehajust and ghostwhisphere,

Sincerely how many varieties do an orb have? Mention there uses? And application areas.then!what is this gold orb and blue orbs!rubbish!i say that orbs itself don't exist you are saying the colors in it and explaining there uses!
The story is not at all related to orbs...
It is almost ghostly and even pilarb described it let us make a chapters on orbs in our text book
Scary boy 😆
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
firstly I like to tell you the gold orb means free flow energy and tolerance. The but the orb, you have asked about, how are you sure that its related to her? The ghost come and vanished... Hmmm may be that gold orb is the reason for it. When your niece was in icu have they recorded any other movement or have you ask the nurse if this also happened with the previous petient? If not than you only need to ask her if she feel same here.
Neha
Blessing and love

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: