You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Watching Me

Real Ghost Stories

Watching Me

 

I live in Surprise, AZ and I'm 14 years old I have never been so scared in my life. This is really true. One day I was in the shower (my shower is one of those sliding glass doors showers) and there was steam but when I looked at the glass doors there was the word "Hell" then one day I decided to write back and asked it's name and I think I saw Alexander then I asked if it was friendly and it said yes.

My house was built maybe in the early 2000's. But every single day I'm home alone (I'm in a online school) I always feel like he's right there watching me and I see shadows every where I go.

I think spirits follow me be cause at my old house there was the original owners spirit and he scared me to death he would shake my bed and one time I saw a face on my wall. At my apartment something would always knock things down but it was in the middle of the night and only I would see it happen and the air wasn't on. My mom says she can see spirits like they were normal human beings and my dads' side of the family is physic. I am going to a psychologist and she told me to tell him to stop scaring just me.

Are there any ways to test if there is a spirit in my house? Thanks for reading and helping!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LightningMcQueengal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Frankie_Elise (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
I'm sorry to hear that the spirit has followed you, you might want to have a look at my story "It's following me" and I have a ghost called Nate. I've known him since I was 9, but I don't think he's all that evil. Ask if it wants help, and ask him to stop messing with you? Might work.

Hope it helps, and nothing gets you.
❤ Frankie
tascha (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
hello. Yes ask the spirit to stop scarying you hopefully he will? Good luck girL 😊
LightningMcQueengal (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Scary Boy

Yes I actually saw the owners face my mom said he was a angry person and he didn't like people in his house. And No one played a prank on me because I didn't tell anyone for a couple of months.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
yes he is definitely trying to get your attention, and did you really see the owner ghost on the wall, that may be shadow due to unconditional light or other...,you might have got night mare and what happened after you saw the owner ghost on the wall... Did it speak some thing? Some of your folks were playing prank on you by writing yes as reply first verify that one...
Scary boy
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
As you are going to study Psychology. Some of the supernatural things that occur are going to be contradicted with science. Since you'll know so much about the human mind and what they are capable of.

You'll understand what is paranormal and what isn't.

Trust me - I'm studying psychology at the moment. Some things I have encountered I have come up with a logical conclusion.

Some things however... Cannot be concluded.:p

About your "shower ghost" I would suggest you just ignore it & cleanse your home.

Think of this ghost as a stranger... Would you talk to a complete stranger? A stranger that could be a paedophile? This ghost could be malevolent.

"Hell" Gee - you think that a ghost who writes "Hell" would be friendly? Again, a paedophile acts kind to gain trust and thus get what they want. Maybe this is what the ghost is doing...

Emotional Manipulation. Just take care of yourself.
Sakura (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Spirits follow you because I'm guessing you're psychic. If your mom and dad are psychic, chances are, you too.
Don't be afraid of them- some are friendly, but always be cautious. You don't know them as people (that they once were), and they can manipulate you into their trap.
My advice: Communicate, but be cautious.
If you want to make sure there's a ghost, why not try snapping photos with a camera? You're bound to pick up something.
Also, if you have a laptop with a mic, you can try and use a computer recording application (like Audacity or Garageband) to pick up EVP. It's worked for me before.
rawriwantmycooki (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Why don't you try tlking to it with a voice recorder from a camera or even a cell phone that works! Trust me you get a lot off of that and then also you can leave a peice of paper and pencil were ever it most likly is leave the room for a long period of time just to go to the store or something and see if it rights anything

Hope I helpd byebye!
Vampiress (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
why don't you ask him something else? It sounds like he's trying to get your attention, so give it to him
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
you tell you have talk to him by writing him question and he give you answer. What else did prove it now? Either you can take help of any mediam.
Neha
Blessing and love

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: