You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Brother's Birthday And The White Ball Of Light

Real Ghost Stories

My Brother's Birthday And The White Ball Of Light

 

I have four brothers. I usually say I have three, because I don't like thinking of the fourth. In chronological order, here we are: Kyle (18), Keelan, (14), Katy (me, 13), Brandon (9), and Konnor (4).

Kyle died in a car crash when he was 8 years old. My mom and Keelan were in the accident. He died on impact, Keelan suffered minor head trauma, and my mom has some major gashes. I was barely a year old.

Keelan just turned fourteen, (the day Pearl Harbor was bombed) something very strange happened. My mom loved to take pictures. She wouldn't miss a chance to document any part of our life. I usually roll my eyes when she voices this.

Anyway, my mom was clicking away, taking picture after picture. Soon she had wasted two whole rolls of film. One of those was of Keelan unwrapping presents. This was where it got weird. None of us noticed anything amiss, but when I was looking at the pictures, I noticed something.

A small, white-blue, ball of light floating by Keelan's side. I pointed it out to my mom, who said it was just a bright candle. There was no candle near Keelan, and I doubt that there is a kind that can float in midair.

I continued to look through the pictures, until I came across another. It wasn't an orb, but more of a... Silvery veil. That's the best way I can describe it.

Could it have been Kyle, wanting to be there for his brother on his birthday?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vampiress, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vampiress (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
yeah the reason we never really noticed was because we had an old camera and we thought that it was just one of the cameras flaws. But then we bought a new one and it kept appearing

Peace,
~Katy~
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Very possible. You can probably go through several of your family photos and notice a few things here and there that he may have came for. You never really know.
farside62 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
can you get the picture and scan it then post it?...
Satansgirl666 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Thats pretty neat, it also goes to show you that loved ones never really leave us.

Ave Satannas/Blessed Be
Vampiress (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
yeah jen it happens all the time at special family events, but I never really noticed until now ❤ thank you everyone for commenting

Peace,
~Katy~
rawriwantmycooki (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Yeah sure! I think its hm, why wouldn't it? Its a great possiblty😁

Byby-laura
jenferocious77 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Your conclusion sounds logical. Had anything like that ever happened before?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: