You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Breathtaking Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Breathtaking Noises

 

I was staying the night at my friend's house and we kept on hearing strange noises and footsteps. I stepped outside the bedroom door to see if anyone was out there and there was nothing but darkness. I went back and tried to get some sleep. The second I closed my eyes the noises started again. So I went to the door again and it sounded like someone was running down the hall. I lost my breath and ran back to the bed and woke up my friend. The noises just kept coming back and my friend and I were scared to death.

She had told me that a man killed himself in that house. At 3:00 a.m. I ended up walking home. I was so scared and there was nothing I could do. I never expected anything like that to happen. I never believed in the whole ghost thing but now I'm a believer. Some people believe me and some people don't. Its a thing that I like to keep to myself usually. Now every night before I go to bed I watch Ghost Hunters and struggle to sleep. Nothing since then has happened but I still think about it all the time. It was something I will never forget.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
I hear noises most houses ghost/spirits do live in cause they think your house is there house. I have something which breaths on me which nothing is there. The room I'm in can go all cold like now it is. I hear voices and footsteps. I heard a little girl last week talking and then she banged. I have seen ghosts in my house and one in my boyfriends old house. I have seen floating clouds and seen through things at night just like a ghost would. I had a ghost run into me once proper scary. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-07)
it is creepy, but I would suspect 99% of the time, the entities do not mean harm to you. They simply want you to know that they are there.

God Bless!
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-24)
Eerie stuff! But don't be afraid. Try to understand these entities and their purpuse. But life is a mystery all by itself. Just as these phenomenons. It's still a mystery on why they linger one place and repeat past accounts. Maybe that's the answer, to make us aware there is something to be solve which they coudn't solve themselves, because it was too late, like some might say "unfinished business..." Think about that. Who knows what the truth holds? Or it could be, there was a lot of malicious acts and the negative stayed, which actually attracts negative spirits. But again, who knows? Let people who deals with thses phenomenon find the truth. They know what they are dealing and how to deal with.


Take care
Rossana

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: