You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Unseen Person In The Girls Locker Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Unseen Person In The Girls Locker Room

 

This story happened last Friday. I was messing around in the locker room with my friend, who we'll call Izzy.

Anyway, first of all it was lunch so we had nothing to do and everyone was outside but it was freezing and it was also snowing so we didn't bother going out there, meaning no one was in the school but us (we would have gotten in trouble if we would have gotten caught by teachers, we weren't supposed to be in here).

We were just sitting there talking about stuff when I decided to go see the area where the showers were (I repeat NO ONE was in the school but her and I).

Being two trouble makers (he he) I decided to climb the showers and swing off the bars (yeah bad idea I know...) well as you can all see coming I obviously fell, but I didn't hurt myself surprisingly. I was really bored so we sat down IN the shower stall and I broke off the showerhead and threw it in the following shower stall next to this one. Then we went back and sat down in the other room beside the showers.

Out of no where, we started hearing metallic noises like metal clicking together or something. Remember like I mentioned twice NO ONE was in here, so there was NO explanation for the noises we were hearing. Then we heard a smash like something plastic that had just been thrown at a wall and broke.

We ran to check and found the showerhead I had broken off earlier, smashed on the floor on the other side of the shower area (the showers slant down so the water doesn't leave the shower stall, so it couldn't have rolled out because it would just roll back in) so we were freaked out by this, because a showerhead doesn't just fly across the room on its own and smash into a wall.

We ran out of the locker room and just as we were running out the door we heard an evil laugh, and the words " LEAVE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK! ", and again, no one was in the school so it couldn't have been a teacher or a student, and plus no teacher or student would have been able to make such a voice like we heard back there. It was a TERRIFYING voice, like the one they would give a Devil type person in those television shows, worse than that even, no one could have EVER pulled off that type of impersonation.

From that day, I will NEVER go back in there

Other hauntings by NicholeNightmare

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NicholeNightmare, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

77believer (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
I'm in middle school too, but my school system is different. Middle school is 5th and 6th grade for me. Now that I'm in sixth grade, I have a locker and I was just wondering: Can ghosts open lockers? Because one day two times I found my locker slightly open. I may have accidently not closed it all the way those times, though I thought I did. But it wasn't like all the way open. It was ajar: slightly open. But the weird part is, it happened twice in one day.
Justly4 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Don't worry my old elementary school was like that. In the fifth grade way hallway it was really creepy to be in a room alone. Especially in the bathroom. We always said how the secon and last stall were haunted, and they were! All the toilets were the same but in the second stall, that toilet wierdly has a reflection on it. And in the last stall, IT'S DARK IT ALLLWAYS OVERFLOWS, AND THE TOILET TAKES FOREVER TO FLUSH. Also it has a man's reflection on the stall. I am in middle school now and luckily I am out of elementary school now and my sister is! She always comes home crying on how the bathroom is haunted. There is nothing creepy in my middle school! 😆
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
omg, I have a locker room in my school to AND strange things ALWAYS happen then to!

Princess123 x ❤
deltanova (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Scary school! I have freaky stories too from my school, but nothing like that!
southpole21559 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
i don't know. Schools are pretty creepy and evil. Maybe the school is out for you, haha 😜
MattHardy75 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Either someone was in the locker with you trying to mess with you or just mettalic noises from the broken shower head... Who knows... 🤔
NicholeNightmare (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Bnaredr3 & VoxMortuus,

In one of my comments below, there is nowhere for someone to hide, and if someone would have came in we would have seen them, so I don't think no one could have hidden in there. The locker room is not big, at all. So if someone was to hide, they would have to have been preeetty small to fit in a locker. But I sure hope there IS an explanation to this, because I'm not going in there until I find out.
-Nichole. 😊
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Respectfully, it sounds like someone had come into the locker room, and was screwing with you.
indie_aspen (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
WOW. Your school must be really old or something on the land was old. My school has some freaky stuff too, but nothing like that!
Were you terribly shaken?
bnaredr3 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
I agree with DeviousAngel and Tonith on this one. I'm sure you're Not the only "trouble maker" (as you put it) in your school, so maybe some other kid decided to stay inside for the same reason you did.
You can't be 100% sure that you and your friend were the only ones there.
Karima
NicholeNightmare (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
DeviousAngel,

What I meant by no one in the school is the kids, there were no kids in the school but us and maybe a few like kindergarteners but well, I'm pretty sure no kindergarteners could make that kind of voice. And there are no showercurtains in the shower area because no one uses the showers since no one has time after gym classes. So there is no place to hide, other than inside the lockers but the lockers are just halfsized ones and no one can fit in there not even the little kids (my school goes from k-8) and the school is devided into two, k-5 is one half of the school, and 6-8 is in the other half. K-5 is not allowed in the locker rooms since they have no use for it. And all the other kids were outside.
-Nichole. 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
You make some conflicting statements that I'm not sure about. First you said "no one was in the school but us" then you said in your comment that "the teachers were all in the teacher's lounge." You also said "everyone was outside," as this was on your lunch break. You don't think it possible that someone else had come in there too, or had already been in there when you guys went in? You don't think it's possible that someone can impersonate an evil voice in a locker room where their voice will echo and sound even scarier than normal?

I think this was just a case of guilty conscience.:)

Blessings,
DA
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
surprising!cant figure out and what you did later? And what's your school name
Scary boy
NicholeNightmare (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
Tonith,

Heres the thing though, my friend heard it happen too. So my anger issues could not be the cause of it because she is perfectly fine and she heard it clearly.

Troyarn & HobbyHolly,

Thing is, the only people in the school were teachers, EVERYONE was outside, and the teachers were all in the teachers lounge probably, and a teacher wouldn't do that. And second, no one knew we were in there so that's another thing, no ones going to assume someones in there. And there's no way that someone can throw something or be heard since the walls are solid brick and concrete and nobody can hear someone else on the other side of the wall, we got someone to go on the other side and yell but nothing. See where I'm going here? But you never know.
-Nichole. 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
I totally get the whole "nobody was there" "we were the only ones". But honestly, schools are never COMPLETELY empty especially during the school day.

I think someone was messing with you.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
I have to go with Tonith on this one. While the shower head smashing must have been scary, hearing the voice seems to be the work of someone playing with you. If not, then you have one freaky locker room!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Hmm Anger issues. Excess energy. Rage. Sounds to me like you could have been the cause of this event as far as the moving of an object. It's called kinetic energy and teens are known to have it due to hormones raging. The voice you heard? Well if negative energy attracts negative energy you may have gotten a dose of your own medicine. Could there have been a spirit there that didn't like the destruction? I don't know. I would venture to say someone saw you do damage and decided it was easier to scare you than prove you did the damage.
NicholeNightmare (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Farside62,

You're right, it was a bad idea. But I guess something got me mad and when I'm mad I do uncontrollable things. I have well, you could say anger issues so I could not control myself.
But I don't think I'll be breaking anything anytime soon, because I think that might be what disturbed the spirit.
-Nichole. 😊
farside62 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
you shouldn't destory stuff that doesn't belong to you...
NicholeNightmare (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
VulpesVulpes,

Yes, I've read several stories that involve hauntings in schools. And I see where you're going. Before my school was built, there was an old French school which my dad went to as a kid located on the same area as my school at the moment, and he told me a story about a man who shot himself in the bathroom. Maybe that bathroom used to be where the girls locker room is located now? I don't know. I'll try to find some info on the history and I'll post it in a comment if I do.
Ciao. 😊
VulpesVulpes (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
Schools do make the most intriguing haunted places, don't they?

As it goes, my old primary school, St. Lukes, nestling innocently enough in a grimy little corner of the east end of London, had a similar 'unseen' person who hung around the left hand P.E equipment closet off of the main hall, a room which had originally been the girls changing rooms before one too many poorly hushed up paranormal events caused it to be used for balls and bats, and therefore as little as possible. There was a semi garbled story linking the events to a long dead teacher who had helped to set up the school in it's early days, though to be honest why she would then feel the need to hang around a rarely used storage room for the rest of her afterlife is anyone's guess.

But anyway, there is a chance that you have encountered something oddly similar here, an old member of staff, or even a student, who still harbours a longing need to protect school property, even after death. The warning you received is not something to be taken lightly I suppose, but not something to lose any sleep over either. As long as you behave yourself around the school grounds, you shouldn't get hurt, and it would make one heck of a playground rumour should you feel inclined to spread it around.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: