You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Our Small Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

Our Small Haunted House

 

When I was just 4 years old, our family decided to build a small house on our province where we could live while having vacation. The house was built in the year 1995. After it was built, our family experienced ghost entities in our house. Even our cousins who stayed over and looked after our house if when we were not on vacation experienced ghostly encounters. Here are some stories I would like to share.

When our family stayed for a vacation there, my older sister woke up in the middle of the night. She heard footsteps roaming around our living room. No light was on that time. Then another sister of mine also saw a girl wearing a white dress peeping in the bedroom in the middle of the night.

When we returned to the city, our cousins stayed there while we we're gone. Their experiences were worse than ours. One of my cousins slept on the bench, somebody sat near her feet and suddenly shook the bench violently. While this was happening, my cousin's sister was also experiencing another ghost entity. She was sleeping in a double deck bed and heard a box fall on her side. Because she was curious of what fell from the upper part of the bed, she checked it and found nothing. She then knew that it was a ghost.

The haunting stopped when our parents called a priest to bless it.

Our province was a place where Japanese and Filipino guerrillas fought during World War 2. Our "barrio" is one of the places where many Japanese soldiers we're buried after the war.

Other hauntings by Akatsuki07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Akatsuki07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Akatsuki07 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Thankfully the ghosts didn't hurt us. Maybe just made us feel that they are there, existing. I got my username from "Naruto".
KelleVamp (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Cool story, and odd that a haunting would happen so fast in that house. Must be on the land. Hope no one is hurt.
XxthedarknesswillgrowxX (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Thats really interesting...oh, and I like your username, the Akatsuki are awesome! 😁
Akatsuki07 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
My aunt said that, not only Japanese soldiers died there. Even some civilians who we're trying to evacuate during the war died there.
southpole21559 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Well, I just don't understand how if it was where soldiers were buried, then what's up with the little girl?
MattHardy75 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
I agree with the comment from the others below cause maybe they are just haunting the area you built on top of... Thats what I think...
acm_92886 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
i would have to agree with dreamergal its the ground where all the bodies were buried back then
Akatsuki07 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Yup! It's the ground. My aunt said to me that when she was still a child during World War 2, the ground that our house was built is near the church where many Japanese soldiers are buried. The stories that I've heard from the church is more scary.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
You say the house was build in 1995 and what cause the ghosts been there most be the ground not the house. That a Interest story anyway.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: