You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Pull On My Arm And The Open Cupboards

Real Ghost Stories

A Pull On My Arm And The Open Cupboards

 

I'm not quite sure if our house is haunted or not, I will tell you about some of the things that have happened so far.

I have only been living back at home with my parents for a short time so I don't have much to tell you but here goes.

About a month ago me and my mum was walking down the stairs chatting about random things when all of a sudden I felt something pull my arm back, like you would do to prevent someone from falling down the stairs. I stood there for a moment thinking what the hell and I told my mum and then just carried on down the stairs. We had gone into the front room when I realised I had left something upstairs, running back up retrieving the item. I again came back down and at the same spot as before my arm flicked back. This time I got a little freaked out but still thought if whatever it was was going to hurt me they would be pushing me rather then pulling me.

The next experience happened to my boyfriend. He was staying over for the weekend it was pretty late at night about 1.00am when he decided to go get himself a drink he had been the last one to come up to bed at around 10pm that night. When he came back up he seemed a little confused, he said that when he went into the kitchen he noticed that some of our cupboard doors where open, I said was he sure it wasn't our little black cat Brookie, who had the tendency to open the cupboards to hide in them. He said no that he had checked in on the cat room which is joined to the kitchen (which had also been shut before he came up to bed) and found her sleeping on a shelf.

There are a couple of other things that have happened which I will write about at a later date.

Thanks for reading

Gemz x

Other hauntings by gemzyd1988

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gemzyd1988, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EdgeOfFear (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
I have personaly never seen things open spontaniously, but I also have had taps and pulls on my body, along with apperences by an entity.

Also, I highly doubt a cat opened them all, if any.
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
perhaps your house is haunted I guess. Plz remember to do some blessing at your house if you feels threatened. Asked a physic (if you believe them) to talk with the entity, perhaps 'it' still has some resentment here on earth. I'm sorry if there's some mistake in my vocabulary okay? 😊
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
NICE STORY, Thanks for telling us. I do have one question though what does Gemz x mean?
GIRLIE 😊
KelleVamp (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
Definitely not your imagination, and definitely your house is haunted. If you don't like it, you can try getting it blessed or do a spirit riddance. If you feel you are in danger this is a must.
bigragu42 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-07)
i would say that your house is definitely haunted. Come on, its not your imagination my dear, snap out of it
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
hmm, I have no idea about your arm, but the cupboard I did had a cat that died along time ago in the 1996 but when she was alife I notice the cabint at the bottom I first thought was a mouse or something then she came out and I laugh cause she gave me scare for sure made me thought it was mouse even thought when I hear door swing back and forth and relax it was her.
indie_aspen (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Yes, please keep us informed, It is very interesting.
And the jerk could be a nerve just contracting your muscle but sometimes I have had the same thing, and sometimes I can feel that it was not a nerve.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
If you have more occurances or experiences, plesae keep us informed.

God Bless!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
The jerk/pulling on your arm could have been just a nerve/twitch. I get them in my hands now and then.

The cupboards really could have been a cat. They're quiet and quick. I've seen mine push doors open/squeeze through tight corners...etc. Or maybe someone else did go downstairs. I move about my apartment all the time and my fiance has no idea I've even gotten up.

Its really hard to say what may be happening in your house (at least for me). Guess you'll have to share more with us

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: