You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Male Figure In The Hallway 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Male Figure In The Hallway 2

 

So as in my first story I told about This Male figure. He is all black kind of like a shadow. Well just a couple days ago he showed up again:

I was in bed for ten minutes already when my mother came in and asked if I was just up, I said, "No I have been laying here". I asked her why and she said she just saw a male figure go into the kids room (in pt 1 we didn't know which room he went in)

Of course I got all freaked out and went into the room and checked it except the closet. (I do not open closets at night!) Well everything was fine, my niece was asleep but my nephew wasn't. I asked him if he got up and was playing around he said no. I didn't believe him of course but my mom said she saw a taller male figure go into the room.

She said she was in her room (from her door you can see the dining room where the fish tank is to the right is the kitchen than the hallways to kids room (left side) my room (right side)) and she looked towards the fish tank and saw a male figure standing there. When she got up and said "what are you doing awake." thinking it was my nephew on the chair, it wasn't. She said it ran from the dining room to the hallways as she turned to the dining room she saw it go into the kids room. Came over there and looked than woke me up.

So I told my nephew go to sleep an if he wanted to he could sleep in my room but he didn't. So the next morning I went in there before anyone woke up and the closet door was open, I'm thinking who opened it. I could here if they were up walking around or not and they weren't. Later I asked my mom if she opened it she said no.

So this male figure shows himself once more, but no harm, I'm just wondering who it is, I know nothing about the land my complex is on, nada nothing

But, I'm also wondering if this is the same guy my niece saw.

My niece and I were sleeping on the couch in the living room and she had woken up moving around than stopped and stared behind me (I was facing the wall so the tv and crosses I have are hanging behind me). I ask her "what are you looking at?", she said the man behind you I'm like "WHAT?!" and look behind me nothing there she said again the man behind you. Well I go there isn't anyone behind me turn around and go back to sleep. She did.

The Male Figure In The Hallway

The next morning I ask her about "him" she said his name is Michael and also said without me asking how he died or if he was alive, that he died from glass from a window... I'm thinking ok this girl is going crazy or imaginary friend but why would she say he died from glass.

My niece, I think, can see the unseen things because when she was 2 she had stop breathing and I guess died for a couple of minutes, then they brought her back in the hospital (she was going to the hospital because she had the, I forgot what it was called, but premature babies get it and can die from it) after that it was just weird, she says she can see things at place we go/lived. This is why I think she can see stuff because of that, or maybe not, maybe its just a gift she has...

I'm hoping this male figure comes again and hopefully won't be afraid of us when we are the ones that get scared when seeing him.

Thanks for reading (oh I did find a picture of a orb next to my niece here in the apt or maybe its dust you can decide what you think it is:))

Other hauntings by savypickles

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, savypickles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EdgeOfFear (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
You should probably do a little research, then see if your niece can find out any more about this figure, and go from there.
savypickles (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Im not sure if anyone else can see stuff no one has said anything

I do have holy water and I have crosses or rosaries in every room my mom went into each room when we first moved here and said a prayer along with sprinkling a lil holy water in the rooms

I don't think its bad at all once I see it harms one of them than ill def do something about it

I do have some experiences from when I was younger I had tried to post before but I have to go and edit it to make all the punctuation and stuff right lol

I do want to try to take pics in the room see if anything out of the ordinary shows up just in case maybe record the room and see if anything happens Maybe it was his room
Ill see what He does next I'm keeping a eye on him ill update when I find anything else:)
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
I believe that your neice may have some sort of ability. Has anyone else in your family ever had the gift of seeing ghosts? Maybe it got passed down to her.

I say that I was definatly get your house blessed if it is going into their room, or it could have been his room when he was still alive.

I love your stories, please write more! 😊
savypickles (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Sorry but I said in the beginning "He is all black kind of like a shadow" and the picture is related I did say my niece has seen a man which appeared to her not me when he was right behind me but I couldn't see him than The picture shows a orb next to her not from the camera flash because there was enough light on I didn't need the flash but I was just thinking maybe it can be him in Orb form So it just might be related to the story Thank you for the comment tho:)
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
consult an expert ghost hunter... Seems like a man trying to make your attention may be an ancestor of the house who was dead now... But such a creepy experience and is that figured colored like whitish or complete black like a shadow... Please explain more details of that male figure as reply
Thanx for sharing a picture which may not be related to your experience
Eagerly waiting
Scary boy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: