You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is The School Park Haunted?

Real Ghost Stories

Is The School Park Haunted?

 

The feeling of a nice spring day is so relaxing. I love it. Parks are so peaceful when no one is around. My friend, Kendra, and I are having a great time.

All of a sudden, we heard the laughter of a little girl. She sounded about the age of seven or eight. We looked all around, not really scared, because I was a park! It was a school park and not very big at all. No one was there with us or anywhere else around the park. We just ignored it, and kept talking to each other.

Then, I saw a girl running down some stairs leading to part of the school. She had blonde hair that looked like it needed combed. She had a sky blue dress on with white lace. Her hair was in one pigtail with blue lace and the other side was down. She was giggling as she ran down the stairs. I chased after her, because she was running around part of the school where you are not supposed to be. Then, she disappeared into the wall! I ran down the steps and looked in the door- there was nothing there and no sign of a little girl at all.

My friend and I were freaked out and we went back about to leave. I, then, noticed a stray peice of a blue lace laying on the ground. It was the exact same color as the girl's dress and the up side piggytail of her hair. I realized that that was why half of her hair was down. It must of fallen out.

***

Another day, I was at the park with my cousins, Nikki and Ben, and brother, Cole, at night. I was only about seven or eight and it was a creepy place. We were all sitting down and talking, but then Nikki and I saw a man in the middle of the parking lot just staring at us. He looked evil almost. He was on the chubby side and he was wearing nice clothes - sort of. My cousin, Nikki was getting freaked out and so was I. We tried to tell Ben and Cole, but they did not believe us.

We just shrugged it off of our shoulders and talked some more. Then, we both looked in the doorway of the school only to see the same man looking at us with hatred in his eyes. The same exact look, clothes, everything. We were almost crying and Ben and Cole saw it, too, so we all ran home as fast as we could. We only lived about a block away.

It was such a scary moment for me and ONE of my first paranormal experiences. I had plenty others before the man at the park, but he was one of the first. When we told my parents and my cousins mom (they live in a different part of the state two hours away and they came up for the weekend to visit and stay at our house) they did not believe us. I was so freaked out, but what could I do? Everytime that I go to the park now, I still see the man in the school or the parking lot, but it is not as scary as before. I always feel like I am watched by him when I am there, but for some reason, I never feel the presence of the little girl, unless I go on the stairs where she was running or look into the room that I peered through.

Was the girl wanting me to follow her? Was the man telling us to leave? I wonder if they happened to die there, or what they wanted? That I am not sure of. Sometimes, life is full of mysteries that you may never solve. Some things are better left unsaid.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

snowraven37 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-03)
hhmmmm... Maybe the guy was a teacher and the girl was a student that died in a school accident, like a fire or something.
😕
- snowraven37 😊
WretchedSpawn666 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
maybe the creepy guy hurt the little girl in some way

Was a very creepy story
Thanks for sharing
katie22 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
that is real weird. I think that mayb he died there, at the school or somethin and so that is why he is there and he thinks that you are going to try and break in and he is just watching over his old school or he died in the parking lot or something and is back to hurt whoever killed him
samialyssa14 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
I wonder if the guy was the principle and he didn't want you there becouse you didn't go to the school and He thought you were trespassing.

Great story!
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
zack1392,
I mean, I said that I was 7 or 8.
When I said 10, I meant the time.

Sorry, had a typo in my last comment 😕
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
rookdygin,
I did pick it up, but then I put it back down where it was because she could have wanted it back. I didn't want her comeing around my house to look for it! 😆

Zack1392,
I said that the GIRL was 7 or 8.
The time that my cousins, brother, and I were at the park was 10:00PM
zack1392 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
wait you said it was 7 or 8
But in your respose to hobbyholly you said it was 10.
Sorry just something I noticed
Im picky about that kind of stuff
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Did you pick up that piece of lace that fell out of the little girls hair and if so, did you save it?

Respectfully,

Rook
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
scaryboy,
Im not sure. I don't go to that school... I just live near the park so I go up there a lot. Its a private school for kgrade-6 grade.

Hobbyholly,
I understand what you are saying, but if it is just a creepy looking guy, how did he get into the school doors in the same night that we saw him in the parking lot? I mean... It was a matter of minutes AND the doors were locked because it was satruday night at like 10:00. I know, because we tried to open them... And why would he be there EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to the park? Yes, I am positive that I saw the little girl disappear into the wall and it wasn't sunny that day.
Thanks for trying to help me figure out what it was though. 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
I don't know. It really could have been just a regular (yet creepy looking) guy. Its a park, so its outdoors, so just about anyone can wander up. Same with the school. If the stairs are accessible to climb (no gate) someone could just walk up to the school.

Are you sure you saw the little girl "disappear" into the wall? Are you sure there wasn't a glare from the sun or something and she just... Took off?
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
is there any sort of divinity in schools which avoids the haunting. Your school might be haunted... Might not be... Might happen to some... May in your case too. The things you narrated ought to be like that...what's your school name?
Scaryboy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: