You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Black Magic - What Happened Before And After

Real Ghost Stories

Black Magic - What Happened Before And After

 

As my name obviously states I am Logan's sis, I thought it would be interesting to post my stories related to the original 'Black Magic' posted by Logan on this site.

There are two incidents that happened before and after the night that Logan and our caretaker found the 'hex bag' in our house.

On the Night - Logan and our caretaker took the bag outside our house. I stayed back at the house as my mom was sleeping (due to the fall she was still ill). I was in the kitchen and suddenly I smelt something burning, a very, very strong smell of hair burning and I felt like something was very wrong, I was completely freaking out. As soon as Logan came back I asked them why they had burned it so close to the house as I smelt it, but she was shocked and said it was about 15 minutes walk to the place where they burned the bag! I felt really weird and it felt so unnatural.

Before the Night - I slept one night as usual and at about 2 or 3 am I kind of woke up, not completely awake but kind of aware of being awake. I just changed sides and turned to my left to make myself comfortable on the bed. I was vaguely aware of something behind me (my head was to the door of the room), I recall that it was a black idol. Something like a diety, but it looked very scary and it had kind of a red mark on its forehead (in India we use something called the KumKum on the forehead also known as bindi usually used by girls). I just thought to myself that I was only imagining it and forced myself back to sleep. That image is still very clear in my mind and it sends chills down my spine when I think of it.

I believe that what I saw was related to the bag because during those few days when that bag was at our house almost all of us felt scared being by ourselves in the house, except my dad. I am sure a lot of people may think it is all in our minds but what happened to us will only remain with us!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Loganz_sis, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hunterlunleonux (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-23)
Its a dark magic and not so skillful one 😭 and obviously not of good intent too
avikhaunted (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
i agree with surya... The peacock feather is considered an evil omen... With it the doer of black magic can control everything that is happening... And I hardly believe that you saw kali... It was an ordinary spirit... However if you still find something wrong with the house, I would suggest you perform a puja of smashan kali... It will definitely purify the house beyond imagination...
God be with you
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-13)
You are lucky to escape I too live in india and know what these things can do...

There's a place TAGORE GARDEN something weird happened there will tell you my story 😉...
Where do you belong? Which place? Do reply

God bless you
shadowman (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
well I was just wondering but do you baleave in god and go to church becose my mom alwase told me if your spirit filled from god then if a witch casts a spell on you it will fall back on her. But maby insted of falling back on her it went to someone els just a thot
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
Hi Nehajust1

It is possible that it could have been what you are inferring to. I am no good with this stuff so I am not sure about it, we did not pursue understaning what they had done to my house and the whole phenomenon, instead at that point we wanted to get it out of our house.
I would be interested in what you know would you mind sharing on your next comment post.
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
LOGAN SIS
Sorry for late comment but may be what you seen was sidhcharno and not kali. Surya you know well than me but because you are not femiliar with some more wrong doers goods. Kali is godess of black magic but you can only call her if some one have done wrong to you. But sidhcharno is a god who have been worshiped by low cast people (SORRY 4 THE CAST INDULGENCE) Like chuda, chmar and shudras. If you want to know more you can ask me.
Blesses and love
katie100 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
omg! When I read this is send chills down my back aswell lol!
Best wishes xxxxx
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Feathers are used for magical undertakings and are determined by the energy which is brought into the feather by the magician through concentration and thought, apart from the energy the magician projects into the feather, the feather also holds certain natural abilities.

Peacock feather were thought to be very unlucky because they actually reassemble an eye. The eye shape represents the evil eye which people are actual afraid of. I for one still believe in the evil eye.

However today the beauty and natural strength of the peacock feathers are again recognized. They are valued for their more multicoloured eyes.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Hey Guys,

One more thing that I had totally forgotten about was that the whole "Hex Bag" had one more elemnet in it. It had a single strand of a pecock feather... So weird!

This has completely slipped my mind... Except now my sister read the story and mentioned that I had not written about the peacock feather. I don't know how significate it was but it sure was a part of the whole thing.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
blank - believe me I am shocked that I took it so lightly and fell asleep!

DA - we absolutely cleansed the house and got someone to belss it, this is the part that Logan (sis) has mentioned in her story. After the cleansing my mom was perfectly ok as if nothing ever happened!

Ramzey - Yes we are stronger than we
Realise.

Thanks all for posting.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Sounds as if you experienced negative energy, a most frightening encounter it can be. To know the sense of it and the fear that comes with that ~ it gives a good meaning to "Scary but True". Do you want to be able to replace that bad energy with good energy? You are much stronger than some 'washed-up' energy, know what I'm sayin'? It's cool that you tag along with your brother in these stories. Take care.:)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Thank you for sharing your story. That is so strange... But then sometimes spirits will manifest into bizarre and otherwise unsettling forms to get to us. Have you tried cleansing/smudging your home?

Blessings,
DA
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Hey I get the whole picture, the black figure was the same thing I witnessed except for the kumkum part, this would be mentioned in two of my stories. Yes I understand the heights of fear you must have been, but shocking that you could force yourself to sleep just the way I did.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Actually it did not seem like any God that we would worship in our tempels, Surya. It felt more like something that would inflict terror and fear.
I can not say if it was Kali, but I did not feel safe... So I am sure it was nothing good.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
It is strange your father felt nothing which would indicate the bag was meant you, Logan and your mother. You mention the black idol, maybe it was Kali, she was know as a destroyer and worshipper of Black Majik will always have an icon of her. Just a thought.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: