You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Aulita - Love, Brave, And Nature - Pocong In The Garden

Real Ghost Stories

Aulita - Love, Brave, And Nature - Pocong In The Garden

 

Have you read my Aulita story? Well, this is another frightening story from Aulita, and it happened in 2003 - definitely before the funeral event. I want to retell back some facts about Aulita. It's a formal organization in my former boarding school and it had purposes, such as love for nature and bravery.

Every semester we established a test for new candidates who're interested to join. In the test, the candidates would be asked to go to places where some of senior Aulita kids had stood there. They should walk in the dark places and sometimes they could be haunted or startled by testers' sudden appearance.

I had no turn to be a tester because I was not a senior one in that year. The story began from Fu'ad, 17 year old, a senior member of Aulita. He had an idea to get the candidates shocked in their dark way. He would pretend to be Pocong and appear suddenly in front of candidates. For me, that's such a crazy act but also interesting. We wanted to know what would the candidates do after Fu'ad's appearance.

Pocong is one of the famous Indonesia ghosts. It wears a white cloth wrapping the entire body. It can fly and has a dissolved and shattered face. Some says it's a spirit from the dead roaming around its grave or village. But it's truly not true. It's just kind a demon like Kuntilanak, Genderwo or Leak. They're from Indonesia.

Then Fu'ad began his experiment. He found a nice place to be in. It's in the dark ground street where all that we could see only huge bamboo trees. The candidates surely will pass the place. He didn't told anyone except Aulia's members. So, the candidates didn't know about this.

After minutes he had waited, he saw white strange shadow in another part of the place. He tried to come close to the shadow. Guessed it's just a candidate or his friend. There's no bad feeling at all.

But after the distance went near, he's sure it's not a candidate's shadow. Maybe it's his friend wearing white clothe like him. But he thought that no tester has been placed there and every place must have more than one tester. And finally the distance was only 2 or 3 metres.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Where's your pair? I guess there's no one will be testing in this place," said Fu'ad. But the guy just kept silent. Fu'ad wanted to know who this guy was. He winked his eyes and saw a small red light shining from the guy's eyes. It's strange. Then he turn on his flashlight and shot the face.

It seemed like everything has changed when he saw a shattered face appeared from the guy's face. He immediately ran away from the place to the boarding school. And when he was running he met a first candidate. The candidate was scared too because of seeing someone running towards him. Then, both of them were running.

I want to let you see the shape of Pocong or Kuntilanak in these URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVK8rlTeKMg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVzuffkUgM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ud2hN99TRA

Other hauntings by Hassan

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hassan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

alonelover (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
most creepy hhhm
I also read your first story which left me with shivers
Blisster (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
OMG, scary. You shouldn't do thing like that, it's freaky.
To comment your story.
Here is one of my true story. I believe this one is different from your but yet very much the same.
This story is to comment yours story.
I'll make it short.

Two newly lover live in different village.
As they meet in the market, they
Both plan out where and when they will meet that evening. Their plan was to meet in the rice field at 6 pm just before dark.
As time close up to 6 pm, the girl went to the rice field, there she saw a man standing with his back facing her. His head was looking up as if he was waiting for someone. She said, " Oh you already came for me, how long have you been waiting"? As he turn around, she notices that he wasn't her boyfriend or human. His chin was 6 inches long, face badly decomposed with one eye half way out of it socket. He reply, "I been waiting for you".
She run out of the rice field, and not stopping until she's home.
Her boyfriend went to the rice field a little later than she is and waited until dark. Since he didn't see her, he thought she changed her mind. So he left and went home. The next morning, he went to her house and learn the incident.

In a country where the supernatural are very active, you don't want to tell each other where and when to meet in the open. You never know who is listening. They come to who ever they're interested.
Sorry, for such a long story for a comment. This story is longer in detail.
I should of write this story in here instead of in a comment but...
You're story reminds me of so many ghost story I heard, thought to share this one with you.
I like your story. 😁
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Well, that is quite odd. I'll watch the videos when I have more time but I don't know if I want to 😜
_Izanne_ (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
that second one was freaky! I have to admit, I had a hard time believing this story, but after I saw the videos, I believe you now!
Geez, that thing is creepy...! 😆
Hassan (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
We always had new ideas every semester. Sometimes we thought that was crazy idea or even stupid, but we still decided to go on.

For you who have read my first story about Aulita, I'm sorry to forget to mention that: 'The place where Fu'ad met this pocong IS THE PLACE where I and Wahid tried to shock the strange candidate'. Remember? I forget to mention this in the story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Although I was not able to pull up the sights you listed (fire walls) I did look up the entity you mention.

Perhaps your friends should be careful who and what they mock. This test they conjured may have been seen as an insult, even though it was ment as a silly prank.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: