You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Something Has Started And It Won't Stop

Real Ghost Stories

Something Has Started And It Won't Stop

 

When we all think of a haunting we think of it as the spirit has an attachment to the place or person for what had happened in the past, well what if that's not the only way something can be haunted? What if there is some other way? Well if you want another way or explanation then I'm the person to talk to. I have lived in this house in Colorado for as long as it's been standing. Eight years to be more exact.

No one had died here except a few goldfish and a mouse or two. I've talked to these entities. I've seen them at work before my eyes and to this day they still enjoy creeping us out and that's even what they said. They said that they only do scary things because they like to see our reaction. They make themselves known to my two friends and my family. Even if some of them don't admit it I know that they had to see it before.

The first time that my friends and I were talking to them and being followed by them is by this teeter-totter in my friend's back yard. This teeter-totter equal like all of them should be. But it wasn't until after our first realization that we were constantly being followed that that I noticed this. Looking out of my kitchen window I have a clear view of my friend's back yard and this teeter-totter always seemed to be right in my line of sight. A while back I realized that I have seen one side of the teeter-totter sitting on the ground with the other in the air. I can't say which side it would have been because they have moved it around. But every night that I would look out my kitchen window the side touching the ground would slowly inch-by-inch rise toward the sky and balance the two sides out. The week that I observed this, the family was gone on vacation and the day before they came back the other side had made its way to the ground. When they came back it balanced out but always seemed to have a swing to it as if something was taping it weather it was windy or not.

My name is Sora and I am 13. Everything that I tell you is NOT a lie. All of this happened and is still happening to us today. No one takes the time to take me seriously because of my age. I'm hoping that since I have found a website full of believers like myself that I will no longer be looked at as a liar and a poor storyteller. I don't need help with what is happening to me, I need others to believe my two friends and me because we don't like feeling like we are crazy. So please don't send me messages or poor comments because what I'm telling you is true and I'm not afraid to tell all of you one bit of it.

I expect to write many more stories because these things are happening on a daily basis so expect to hear more out of me.

Other hauntings by Sora

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sora, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
k thanks for sharing... And you're at the right place for believers as ever member in this site believes in ghosts and some has personal experiences with them... So don't be ashamed to pour yourself out
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Also, don't listen to tonya123. For some reason, people automatically assume that if it is paranormal that it is evil. So far I haven't read anything to suggest what is happening to you is paranormal, or even evil for that matter. If you jump at ever shadow you see, all you are ever going to see is evil spirits.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Sora, you are indeed at a site full of believers, but at the same time, keeping a sense of skepticism is not only going to keep you sane, but feel more safe in the end.

Why do you feel as though you are being followed. Have you actually seen anything to suggest you have been followed? Feelings alone sometimes are not enough. As humans, our emotions are very complex, and can easily be changed or manipulated depending on the situation.

I don't really feel the teeter-totter has had anything paranormal or ghostly about it. It is a teeter-totter, do you know how those work and the basic design behind it? It uses pendulum motion, at it's most basic level, and because of that, can often simply sway on it's own, through several possible ways.

Jumping to the conclusion that it is spiritual activity isn't always a good thing. Investigating this activity and trying to disprove it before assuming it is a paranormal event, is a good idea to keep, in the end, you'll find a lot of things can be explained rationally if you take a moment to think about it.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Concering the teeter-totter, I've seen them stay in every position imaginable for a period of time and then change with the wind.
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
I thank you all for your bileve in me and I also thank you for the advise. I hope some of you come back to read this comment so that you would hear that I have posted another story and its more about the teeter-totter thing and I will do my best to get a video and post it with my next storie. The second post is called "something has started and it won't stop 2" so please go read for more detales on this interesting experience!

Yours truly Haunted,
Sora 😁
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
You said that these spirit have told you that they only haunt you to see your reactions to it. How did they tell you? I'd be really interested to know. I hope you do post more.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
Don't let people get you down when they don't believe the truth! What is important is you and your friends know the truth. And honestly, some people are just not able to understand, let alone believe. It isn't your fault or theirs; ghosts are just one of those things some people have a hard time with. Looking forward to reading more of your stories! ❤ 😊
langel (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Hey, your not the only one. Many people do not believe me that a girl fallows me around. People say she is a gardian... But I'm not to sure of myself. Just don't talk to them to much, Most arn't vey kind... Even if they act like they are. I learned that the hard way. Lets not have you go threw the same.
tonya123 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
I am mother of three children that have spiritual eyes and ears. It is very importan that you do not talk to these spirits, they are from the devil!
Wear a cross neckless for protection from these spirits and rebuke them in the name of jesus. They will try to trick you into beleiving they are good, but are not! Unless you see them and they are dressed in and glow white they are evil!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Hey Sora, I do believe you and you not the only one feel and see thing in our and their life for along time and we understand how you feel this. Like I say you not the only one.
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
i 100% believe you. I am 13 too so I haven't told any of my family as to what's been happening though I know they won't believe me. I like this story maybe you should try going outside when no one is home and try talking to it? Seeing if it needs help.
Hopefully they're not meen and won't harm you. Good luck!
KurLz (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
I believe you, and am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
KurLz
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
ThatRandomGuy is correct. While I understand you wanted to establish some sort of trust/sense of belonging to this site, you're going to have to share a little more specific story.

While the teeter-totter might be scary, it could have been the wind

Just a little more detail about these "spirits" would be helpful
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Sora, you clearly seem to know what you are seeing and also you seem to be handling it quite well.
I am happy you posted your story here, good luck with all this and hope to hear more.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
really interesting but think it is incomplete. Even the mystery contiuieng in your case
Scaryboy
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Well, based on a story about a teeter totter I can't say what your situation is right now. I'm not saying your lying, just that seems a bit flimsy to me. Post up another story or two with
Something a bit more solid, you know what I mean? Share one of your conversations with said spirits, maybe?
If this is happening on a daily basis I hope to hear more from you.
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Hi Sora,

I myself am a skeptical believer.

I remember playing on those teeter-totters when I was a child myself.

When I was a kid, same thing happened to me, with the teeter-totter. Only difference is that the day was windy, & the teeter-totter wasn't well maintained & rusted at the joints. So it tended to stay at that position every once in a while, if the wind blew just right. And only with a firm shove (at kid's strength) were we able to move it again.

But back to your story...

When did you start talking to them? Have you tried recording their voices? Do they live on your friend's property, or on yours? Are they friendly, but just pranksters? Have they done anything else since then?

Thank you for an interesting story!
Six (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
I believe you and I am very interested in what you have to say. Is there more to this story?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: