You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Wrapped In The Arm Of Coldness

Real Ghost Stories

Wrapped In The Arm Of Coldness

 

This just happened a few nights ago. I think it might be an incubus but I am not really sure.

I was sleeping when I woke to a feeling of uneasiness. As I lay in bed trying to fall back asleep, a cold but gentle feeling wrapped around me. It was like two arms holding me tight.

Then as I was about to fall asleep I began to feel little kissing on my neck. I touched my neck and the feeling stopped. As soon as I pulled my hand away the kissing started again. I sat up in bed and the arms around me tightened. I felt myself getting colder and lay back down. When I did I heard a faint whisper tell me to "Lay still," it was the same voice as the one I had been hearing in my other stories

I felt the coldness rise over my body and settle on top of me. I then felt as if my whole body was being used in a way I didn't want it to, like it was feeding off me. The kissing on my neck started again. I felt my legs spread a bit and I got really cold down there. The whole inside of my body was cold.

This is kind of weird to tell but I felt myself getting ready to orgasm but before that happened I heard a very soft sigh and everything stopped.

Does anyone think this could be an incubus or was it just my usually spirit thing?

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Has incubi done this second time now? If so that is little creepy thou I would be scared I move to the living room with light on as for me I always sleep in the living room with my Bible call me werid and all I feel protected by sleepin with my Bible plus I just keep on praying to God no matter... What I can't sleep in my room becuase I get the creepy feelin that something is watchin me or something couple nights ago I did feel little something touch my arm and my heart was beating fast & faster hated the feeling: (😲
Steven-GhostWatcher (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
your stories interest me... I am no expert, but from what I know, I would definitely say it was an incubus. I do not know if it is the same spirit as the voices you hear, but I would say that it knew that you've at least heard those voices and used it to it's advantage. But I have not read the stories with voices other than where st. Michael is talked about, and I KNOW he would NEVER do anything like that. So if that is the voice you mean, I would say that the incubus disguised it's voice, possibly to gain your trust if the voice sounded like st. Michael.
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
Wow something pretty similar happened to me last night. I was lying down on my bed on my back, not thinking about anything and then all of a sudden I felt this light chill starting at my toes and moved up and into me, it just felt really cold but really well good... It didn't really move or anything just stayed cold, when I got really well aroused, it slowly stopped...
do you think that was and incubus?
Somhairle (40 posts)
-2
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Nice. I guess it just came to you for sexual relief rather than for a relationship so if your a religious fanatic then that's good for you. I heard you can invite them back if you (to be blunt) want some more.
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
:o how did this entity 'start' anyways? It could have been a incubus but nobody can be sure
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
yes, it was all the way through me...it's really kind of hard to explain. But it didn't come very fast it started really slowly
Impish (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Was the cold sensation just cold or did you feel it in your bones i.e. A chilling cold?
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
i guess the best thing to do is try commanding it to leave if it happens again.
The cross sounds like a good plan, I hear it normally works quite well.
Keep us updated
Take care
langel (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Um...Lol it's an incubus alright. You can't always be sure... But I have a feeling its one of thoughs. When that happence... Try not to panic... If you need to, move to another location, they tend to not fallow if that is done. Or put the lights on and do somethiong else but sleep. Like read in bed, keep your legs closed and pay atention to that book and what is around you.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Rainbow- I have moved out of my dads house but I should have mentioned I was staying at my dads house housesitting because he had to work down at the beach. Sorry that was my bad
rainbowface (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
I have read all your stories. But I am confused. Are you still living with your dad or are you finally moved out? And if you have indeed moved out are you still having these experiences or have they for the most part stopped?
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Well, I couldn't tell you what it was but given it is an incubus (it sounds very much like it was), try hanging a cross over your bed. Incubus's are supposedly demons so if it is maybe that will ward it away.
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
oh my gosh! Did it manage to do it anything to you? Its sure is creepy. The thing perhaps from before. I can't imagine if I faced the same situation as you. Try to talk to the thing and what does it want with you. Telling it doens't belong here and help it to find peace. If the worst case happen, request for a priest help. Hope that'll work.

New comments for this story have been disabled