You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Egyptian Ghost Warrior In Love With Me... Maybe

Real Ghost Stories

Egyptian Ghost Warrior In Love With Me... Maybe

 

After reading several stories I felt compelled to tell mine. My story might seem extreme, but I am a perfectly rational and intelligent person. Everything in my story is 100% real.

I have felt "something" near me my entire life. Even from the time I was 5 years old and even younger I can recall never wanting to sleep because I felt something near my pillow, despite not having

The first time I actually had a paranormal experience was in my old house in Glendale California, probably After reading several stories I felt compelled to tell mine. My story might seem extreme, but I am a perfectly rational and intelligent person. Everything in my story is 100% real.

I have felt "something" near me my entire life. Even from the time I was 5 years old and even younger I can recall never wanting to sleep because I felt something near my pillow, despite not having the first time actually paranormal experience which was in my old house in Glendale California, probably when I was about 8 years old.

I was lying in bed on my stomach facing towards the right. I was fully awake and alert, and someone tapped my left shoulder. I immediately turned around and nobody was there, but I heard loud footsteps running off followed by a door slam. My parents were asleep on the other side of the house so I knew it was not them.

From that day on, I cannot count how many times I've suddenly woken up from sleep not being able to move, speak, scream, anything. It felt as though someone was pushing me down, one time "he" was squeezing my head so hard I had a headache the entire day. I also cannot tell you how many times "he" has also cuddled up with me, embraced me, kissed me, touched me, taken advantage of me, etc. I've yelled at it telling him to leave, I've asked God to take him away, I've even tried asking nicely.

About 8 years ago we moved to a new house and "he" followed me here too. When I was 19, I was wide awake in the middle of the night and I saw him. I did not see his face clearly, but I saw his silhouette. He was a very large Egyptian warrior looking man, holding some kind of dagger in his hand walking towards me. I immediately asked him to leave. Fortunately for me, he did.

After that, he still continued to hold me down at night and occasionally take advantage of me. About two years after that, when I was 21, in middle of the night, while I was wide awake, he elevated me off the bed, took me out of the room, across the hallway, to our guestroom, then brought me back. That morning, my sister said she heard me walking around the hallway middle of the night. I had not told her at that point what had happened. I just want too say that I am not a sleep walker, nor was I asleep or walking by myself that night.

A week after that incident, I decided to question him the next time he came. The same week he appeared and I asked him why he was bothering me. I know nobody is going to believe this, but right after I asked that a white owl showed up in my room. I was very scared and I asked the owl to go away. He started flying away. Then I said, "Wait, unless you came to answer my question." I kid you not, but right after I said that the owl came back and right when it came back, I passed out and fell asleep. In my sleep I saw some kind of ancient Egyptian palace with me lying on a tomb and my "ghost" was in my dream standing over me sad that apparently I had killed myself. I woke up right after I saw that dream. He continued to bother me after that.

Last year, when I was 24, I was dating a guy I liked very much. One day, it was late at night and I was talking to him on the phone. After I went to sleep and went to bed I woke up suddenly from the "ghost" pushing me down. He was being very aggressive. He was pushing me down like he has in the past, but he would stop and do it again, and so on. Then I saw him grab my shoe because he wanted to stab me, but I kept begging him to stop and luckily he did.

After that incident, he continued to come regularly and push me down, etc.

Two weeks ago, he appeared to me again. He had sex with me because I didn't want to fight him. I just pretended to like him and the sex. I asked him kindly to show his face because in the past I had never completely seen it. His face formed into a good looking guy. After that, I went to sleep and oddly enough he appeared in my dream. In my dream I opened a door and my ghost was standing there. In addition to my ghost standing there, so was the guy I had dated who I am friends with (the one that I previously mentioned). In my dream I ran to my friend and I was hugging him. I didn't pay attention to my ghost. He saw this, put his head down and walked away.

A few days ago my ghost was in my room again. He didn't do anything. He was just sitting on my bed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freshbaklava, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-08)
Hi,

In Hinduism the white owl represents good fortune and is the vehicle of Goddess Lakshmi and in greek mythology also its vehicle of Goddess Athens and is good fortune if its white owl. But if not white then its bad omen both in hinduism and greek.
Dume_Di_Paoli (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-24)
The story is beautiful in its own creepy way ^_^
Do you still see your Egyptian?
daeuny1000 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
You may not believe in demons or God. But I don't really think its a spirit from your past life or a lover. In my opinion I think its a demon a incubus demon. Can you just try to tell the spirit to leave in the name of the Jesus Christ? Would you please do that? And sorry for my bad english english is my second language
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-03)
maybe he is a past life lover...? THAT CANT MOVE ON. Just something I think
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
I think he is the man of your past life, and he is probably jealous and a little up set your with someone else he never liked in the past. And I heard a story of a woman she said she seen her past life and dreamt of it, She said he was a warrior, and on one night some person tried to sneak in and she hid while he scared him off, she is okay. ~~ Eclipse2000 ❤ ❤ 😆
Cloud11th (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
This Is A Great Story I Love It. I Think The Ghost Is Protecting You... ^_^
AzizaManga (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neferure I found some info about Neferure. I read your story and it seems that Kirsten_pax09 might be on something. I personally don't believe in past lives but that dream you had was very interesting.
ralu4michael (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
wow... That's just an incredible story! This is what Michael thinks:
"He may be a past life lover, you know... And he really cares about you... Most of the time, he protects you but sometimes he's angry... The images with you killing yourself were real, you lived in Ancient Egypt and that's how you died... You were Neferure, Thutmose's II and Hatshepsut's daughter... That sounds really interesting, you should read about it!"
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Cool Egyptians are my kind of thing. Ok ahem, in Egypt the owl means a sign of death of some sort so becareful with this spirit. In your past life you were probably related to this warrior and were high in power since you were in a palace. But do not let this spirit take advantage of you or even try to touch you. Tell him that you are no longer that person he was in love with. If you want protection from him then I would have Bast protect you and have a cat with you or a Bast Statue. It works with me everytime when I am in danger from a spirit or demon. Email me if you are having more problems with this spirit or if you would like to talk. Read my story The Darkling as well.
illicit_ (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
The white owl part scares me. I've heard bad stories about the White Owl that visits people before they sleep. It has a lot to do alien abductions though. Have you seen the movie 'The Fouth Kind'? Also in New Zealand Maori Culture the Owl represents bad luck or the news of the death in the family.
chibicarru (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
Probably have heard this a lot and maybe be a little offended when I say this, but I really enjoyed your story... Despite the total raping part and violence and confusion your Egyptian man caused you. I find it whoever said this before I agree, this would be a very good movie to watch of this possesive good-looking Egyptian warrior xD.

The story at times seems sort of choppy and does seem a bit unfinished and really unexplained. Like I would like to know what happens afterwards when you wake up, and how you are able to act around other people, and how it affected you to have relationships and if maybe you had fear having that one guy in your life.

What really stood out to me in this story that he actually levitated you to rooms, and that he could touch you pretty much...It's just amazing because I have like read by many psychics that ghosts cannot touch you... These type of ghosts really are something... And I don't know how I would turn out to be if this was happening to me... For like as so long as yours is happening.

I wonder if the theory that he is your past lover or something is legit. That what makes me so intrigued by this, the slight romance he sort of has for you. Yet, he is violent, and probably must feel like he can be like that because of the old customs his time had.
I wonder if there is a better way for you to communicate to him. Like Ghost Writing, where you meditate for a bit in a relaxed area and you have like a piece of paper and pen and try to connect to him and ask him questions and write them down and like you feel the answers in your head... And you record it...

It is so crazy that you see him so many times yet you both have never had a real good sit down talk yet. And he is all up in your space and being really up close and personal, yet he is not talking.
I guess it is good you can sort of read his emotions...:D

-Chibi Carru
aja (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
Request help from a priest. It may not seem violent but it's not good.
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
He must have been a lover from a previous life... If you speak arabic with an egyptian accent and look egyptian then I am almost certain that a boyfriend/husband from a previous life must have loved you so much as to track you down and be with you again. He is almost certainly a ghost. Maybe you should try letting him go without hurting his feelings if he bugs you too much, although to me that seems a little mean.
freshbaklava (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
wow...Kirsten what you said makes complete sense! And for an update: He has come back and is still a bit violent, but it's not as bad as before.
Everything you said makes sense and I will try explaining to him that I am not the same person from before.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
+3
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
I think this Egyptian Warrior was your husband in a past life. And in the old days, rape was not illegal for a husband to do with his wife. Ancient men, never waited for their wives to be in the mood. They came and took their wives as they saw fit since they were the husband and it was the wife's duty to serve her husband and please him. Ancient men are also not too far different then privative cave men.

They can beat the crap out of their wives and even become insanely possessive and jealous. If they think you are cheating on them they could try and kill you. Who knows maybe he killed you in one of his fits of possessiveness in your past life. That doesn't mean he didn't love you. It's just he may have killed you in a fit of passion. This last dream you had with him, he wanted to know where your heart lies and I think you finally let him know by running to your new boyfriend. Wow, you should write a novel about all of this. It could make a great movie. 😊

Your Egyptian Hubby realizes this also and is very let down. But be careful even though he seems to now want to just sit there and brood on his heart break he could become dangerously violent in an instant. He is a warrior, and they are prepared to kill for love. And in the olden days, wives never live after cheating on their husbands. Adulterous wives were killed by ancient laws. You need to talk to him, you need to clear up the difference between who you were and who you are now.

He may not understand this. Try and calmly bring him up to date with this new life you have. He's still thinking you are the same woman he was married too. It might not change his heart but there has to be something you can do to calm him down and reason with him? If you don't he might try to kill you or the guy you try to get romantic with.

You know I know of abusive men in these modern times who have done far worse to their wives. Men can be such savages... 😢
beatrix (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I had the similar experience... But not the sexual part... I felt a force touching me but in a gentle way almost like a lover or a person who cares deeply... It first happened to me when I was a child, after that encounter I started having dreams about that person... As if I knew him all my life and loved him deeply...
(I still have them)
Anyway when I wake up I'm really upset and sad because I am parted...it's a really strange stressful feeling... Intense emotions. Sometimes I still feel the touch but I ignore it... Because of the emotions afterwards
(I've never experienced love, nor had I ever had a relationship that's why I find it so strange)
Anyway I hope you resolve this soon...
And thanks for the story, It was interesting...
slipknot_angel (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
it seams like a former life thing. The ghst may have known you in your past life. Like eve off of the movie the mummy.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Owls generally get a bad rap. THe only thing I would add to the below is that one could say a "white" owl probably represents purity and truth or puirty of truth. Onless the owl was a dirty white which might mean a stained truth.

Good luck

"To see an owl in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, insight and virtue. The owl is also synonymous with death and darkness.

To hear the hoot of an owl, denotes disappointments and forewarns that death creeps closely in the wake of joy and health.

To see a dead owl, signifies a narrow escape from desperate illness and death.�Death in this sense may also represent a symbolic death, as in an important transition in life. "
freshbaklava (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
Surya-The questions aren't strange at all. I've always been fascinated with Egypt. I'm Armenian, but oddly enough people always mistake me for being Egyptian. I've been told by my Arabic friends when I attempt to speak Arabic, I speak with an Egyptian accent (not that I know what that sounds like).
The warrior itself I can't explain to you exactly what it was wearing because honestly I just don't remember, but there was a lot of gold and white colors on him.
As for the owl; there was only one and it was white.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
hmmmmmmmmm, I would like to know if you feel any connection towards eygpt, are you drawn to the place. Are you fascinated by the egyptians? I know it may appear a strange few questions, but nevertheless I am asking. Can you describe the warrior a bit more, head dress, body dress? As for owls, well they can have a few different meanings.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
From your description it sounds more like this person \ ghost better represents someone from the archaic era. I would ask the Owl to come back and answer your question so that you can gain a better understanding.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
A question is just that. It can metamorphous into something other then it started as but it will always have the foundation of what it once was to rest on. True answers come for ourselves, from our understanding of what it means to be us and how we fit into this existence. The only great food we have is the food of the mind, but without the mind the body can not exist. Should the body fail, perhaps the mind will continue on always with its foundation ever in tow as its support. Not all things can be known, just like some things can not be unknown. It is each of our destinies to live our lives and understand those things that make us think we could be wrong. Stand back, lift your head up and say loudly, "Only I am in control of those things I choose not to be in control of." Eventually you will come to believe this and the path you have been on will change. No longer will it be a dirt road, but instead a road now with grand illusions of fading away unneeded and unused.
freshbaklava (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Wolf-I do believe what's going on and I was wondering how does this effect my surroundings and other people?
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
freshbaklava - soured grapes never come to full ferment. It is only when we look deep in ourselves that we find the true tidings for which we must follow accordingly. If we spend all of our time believing what we already know what then new is left to believe? We go through the same song and dance as we did when we were but once children looking for school to let out. I think the answer here is to know your surroundings and the effect they have on other people besides yourself. Ask but do not question, see but do not discount what you can not see clearly. It is only with time that we stand still and begin to understand that which we have not found yet.
freshbaklava (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
I just noticed... It looks like my story was double posted...

"A few days ago my ghost was in my room again. He didn't do anything. He was just sitting on my bed."

That can be found in the middle of the story... Thats where it should actually end
freshbaklava (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
anne_k92- thanks that's a good idea... To tell him that I don't love him anymore I hadn't thought of that actually. I've also thought maybe he really is someone from a past life but not sure.

Logan- I kept repeating some stuff because I just wanted to make it clear that in between the major occurences he would still regularely come and push me/hold me down

*I realize I left the story kind of unfinished... I apologize but literally the last thing to happen so far is him come and just sit on my bed (which was last week)...nothing has happened to me so far this week.*

Nmg- yes it most definetly feels like rape...Doesn't matter how many different ways I ask It to leave. I was hoping after that last strange dream it's going to leave me alone. Its too early to tell, but nothing has happened after that.

Angel-I've actually looked up some information in past and you're totally right about the animal thing. Owls in particular are suppose to bring messages through dreams.
AngelGirl24 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
I agree with anne_k92 that he may reconize your reincarnated spirit. And it seems he has travled a long way to find you. He let you go back then, and he doesn't want to do that again. Egyptians would relate many things to animals, and even belived animals could give visions to people in there sleep. There are many story's that tell of this happening.
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
this story is quite interesting.

When this spirit has sex with you... It sounds like its so violating... I have read other stories like yours where women say ghosts have sex with them and I have to bring up the question... Is it almost like rape?

I mean you don't want it to happen, but you can't stop it... You can't stop somethings that's not physically there right?

What do you think about this point I brought up?
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Hey Surya...

Somehow that seems like a unfinished story... Dont you think?
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Um

I'm with logan. Something must have gone array when typing/submitting this.

I don't know how to feel about this story...

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled