You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Girl And The Golden Bell

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl And The Golden Bell

 

This is a story of when I lived at my really old house five years ago. It was built in 1900.

It was three o'clock; I was lying in my bed one night doing my homework when I heard three REALLY loud knocks at my door. I got up to have a look, I opened the door and nobody was there. I only have one brother and he doesn't live with me. I got up and slowly walked around the house; I came into the kitchen and opened the fridge door, pulled out an apple and shut the fridge. I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I SAW A LITTLE GIRL STANDING BEHIND THE DOOR! I screamed and jumped back. The little girl had disappeared. On the floor lay a golden bell. I picked it up and ran back to my room and locked the door.

It heard nothing for about two days, until the whole situation began again, but this time I would find drawings or hair ribbons. I had started having a really crazy dream. I was sitting in our lounge, except it was furnished different. The little girl was sitting in the corner of the room crying. She slowly looked up, and I saw that she had a cut along her cheek. Her dress had been ripped and a voice inside me head told me that there had been fowl play. CRASH. Always a crash and a man wielding a knife would appear. "You little Bit*#" He would raise his kitchen knife. He would then advance closer towards the girl, and swing his knife down. I would wake up sweating, and THE LITTLE GIRL WOULD BE AT MY DOOR. She would disappear as soon as I stood up.

I really didn't know what to do. I told my mum and she said that I was 'joking'. Yeah right!

To tell you the truth, after seeing the little girl, my 'dark figure' was kind of natural after a while. And I still see them both, and the dreams. EVERY SECOND NIGHT.

I suspect that the dark figure is the man in my dream. I occasionally find a ribbon or picture around the house. Am I just imaging this, or am I really seeing spirits that can't cross over?

I need any advice that people can offer. Please help me.

Other hauntings by Draco

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Draco, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

textbud13 (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
Well this is what I think:
1.Was this girl wearing like an old fashion dress did she looked like she steped out of history
2.She would of lived in our house with the man possibly maybe it's her dad
3.Maybe he killed her for tons of possible reasons like he raped her and she narked.
What you can do:
1:Try and contact her and see what is wrong because she might be trying to get your help but make sure the black figue is not around.
2.If you can't get through to her be careful and bring out the onja bored and say a pray (even if you don't believe in god) saying only let the girl through and no evilness and say goodbye! When your done.
BEST WISHS 2 YOU
Draco (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
I thank everyone who as written in. Everything you have said boosts my hope that I will be able to solve what is going on. For an update you can read my new
Story-It has more details-.
I have now have a 'patner' who is willing to help me. I have told her that what she might see or hear might cause permanent physcological damage. Do you think I should let her help? I don't want to put my friend at risk. 😕
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
Tell them both they are dead and they need to go home. Tell them there is nothing left for them here.
langel (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Alright, not to be mean but I don't fully believe it... But I feel it is real. I wish I could help you more, but I can't. I believe that maybe the girl is scard and that is why she goes to you. The man must be her father and the girl was treated bad becase her mother died giveing birth to her. Don't ask how I might know this. Like I said this is a strong feeling. I just hope I'm not wrong, but my gut says maybe this girl is trying to worn you on somethjing that might come. We can neve know until it comes. Until then try to take deap breaths when you wake up from one of thoughs deams. Keep a note book by your bed and record what you see. If you can, try to talk to the child. That may be all she wants is a friend. Being alone and not in her time may be scaring her... And make her go back to the last peices of her life. They are the only things she remebers. And the more fear you show her, the more she fears. Maybe the more scard you are, are trigering how many times you have that dream.

-Angel

Ps.Sorry I typed a lot, I just felt you should know all that.
Angelaandmaxthedragon (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
Back in the summer if 1996 I was living with my parents and helping them tear down our old house and put in a double-wide trailer. The last night we were all sleeping in the old house (remind you it was build in 1889). I dreamed that there was this beautiful little girl about 6 or 7 years old she lived with her grandma cause her mother was dead and her father's job called him away a lot. The grandma was always short tempered. I could see the girl upstairs and the grandma yelled at her about something and then repeatably hit the girl in the head with something that looked like a baseball bat. Killing the girl instantly. The old woman told her son it was accident. Then I awake crying. On and off thought out the years that I lived there before we tear the house down I would see the girl or hear her singing " Mary had a little lamp." I never got to know her name. But my grandma told me that it was the girl's way of finding rest at less.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
I feel this is a put on. Why not disprove my theory and show us all the bell and ribbons? If the objects did in fact come from a ghost you would be the envy of all ghost hunters and proof-seekers in the realm of the paranormal.

Till then, please let me be able to read stories from actual fact. I am soooo tired of reading things that just do not add up.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Teresa,

I think that you are seeing her for a reason, and since you can see her and understand her situation, I would suggest you try to help her, first of all, pray for guidance and protection and then try to create a path of light and call her into the light, hope that works because seems like she is stock in that house, all the best,

Claudia
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Two suggestions: call a priest (always my first suggestion 😉) and if the priest can't do anything leave. If said spirit was murdered there they're porbably tied to the place and can't leave. And as for the drawings, what are they of? I'm just curious to know what a small ghost child would draw 😜
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
who all live in your house when you commenced on this situation. Really I too have this kind of experience when iam child like at the gae of 7 years. My house would be straight from the main entrance to the door. All the rooms are one after other straight way. I and my brother would watch the tv and some one would surpass from the fridge which we can see in the kitchen siting on the sofa beside the tv and really I would freak my brother.
And in your case it also suddenly happens like you have seen a someone as soon as you closed the fridge door, this is because may be you have known or seen that girl somewhere and her image is stamped in your sub concious mind and so you fell like this and. And if you think and think again and again about the same girl, then she comes into your dream. First try to divert your mind from her image and just make it casual happeneing or so. Defenitely you will gradually decrease this kind of dream its my true experience
Scaryboy
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Did you ever show the ribbons, drawings and bell to your mother?

"And I still see them both, and the dreams. EVERY SECOND NIGHT."
Do you dream about/see them every night?
Or every other night? That wording is a little confusing
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
poor little girl, the father so are insane! I think the girl were unable to rest in peace, so you should help her. The black shadow thing might b a trouble for you too, he'll try to keep you away from investigating the death of the girl. Try to look for information about your house, if your parents thinking you're joking, then you'll need to do things by yourself. Ask help from people you trust and try to talk to girl on how you can help her if the black shadow were not around. All the best luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: