You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Aunty's Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

Aunty's Haunted House

 

Some of these stories are what I have heard from other family members so bare with me.

I'll start with the ones that my mum told me, my mum would always visit her sister when the children where off school. It was nice for her and my brother and sister to get away from the hustle and bustle of London and get some fresh down in the countryside. On this one visit my mum being pregnant with me at the time felt like she needed a lie down, she hadn't realised how long she had slept for until she looked over to the other bed in the spare room and saw my sister and brother fast asleep they were on bunk beds.

My little brother was on the bottom bunk and my sister on the top, she looked at the clock and saw it was around midnight so thought she would just try to go back to sleep. Whilst dozing she heard movement coming form the bunk beds, she looked over and saw my sister get off the top bunk and go out of the room, thinking she was just going to the toilet my mum didn't say anything it wasn't until half an hour later that she decided to go find out what my sister was doing as she had failed to come back into the room. (My mum was wide awake at this point and for the last half hour so would have know if my sister had come back in the room). As soon as she got up out of bed to her surprise, my sister was still fast asleep on the top bunk.

This story is one of the only ones that we put down to out of body experience the rest we think has to do with a little girl that haunts the landing and stair area of my aunt's house.

This one is shorter then the last one.

When my cousins where older they both started having girlfriends stay over. One particular night my cousin had his now wife stay over. They where up in bed chatting when all of a sudden they could hear things being thrown around and banging downstairs in the kitchen. My cousin woke his older brother up and they both went down stairs with baseball bats ready to attack any intruders but were surprised to see that the house was all locked up and in darkness. When they went into the kitchen the only things that had been moved were the cupboard doors. They where all open but nothing was touched.

I will tell you more about this house in future stories

Other hauntings by gemzyd1988

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gemzyd1988, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Very good stories. I've never heard anything quite like the first one, where your aunt got up but it turned out not to be her. Very strange.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Hmmm the latter one sounds like the works of a poltergeist. But am more curious about the first incident. Your mom would know the features of your sister, almost perfectly. She mistaking another thing means it should be something of the same age or could also be something misunderstood. K anyways waiting to read the next one.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: