You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Room Filled With Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Room Filled With Ghosts

 

My friend, niece, and I were all upstairs in my little bedroom talking and taking pictures with my friends phone. Whenever ghosts try to get my attention, I can see them in my head, so I usually know where they are at. When I spaced out, my friend, Kaitlan, asked me what was wrong as she knows that if I am spaced out, that is when I am talking to the ghosts. I told her that the ghost girl was coming upstairs and Kaitlan was getting freaked. My niece was also getting scared, so I was decided that we would go into the closet for a couple minutes until she calmed down. We were in the closet but my niece started freaking out. "What's wrong?" I asked my niece. "Something just touched my arm!" she screamed. We all got out of the closet quickly and I that was when I saw the little girl. She looked like she was scared because she was hiding behind my clothes.

"Kaitlan, did you touch my niece?" I asked her, knowing that she did not. "I did once," she stated.

"How many times did you feel something touch you?" I asked her. "I felt it twice!" she cried.

When we were in the closet, I saw the little girl touch my niece, so I knew that she was not lying.

After a while, we just sat on my bed and tried to forget about it. Then, I heard something in the closet so I went to investigate. I closed the door to see if I could see the little girl because my closet has no light, so I could not see a thing. Then something repeatedly touched my shoulder and a shiver went down my spine. Then, a little stuffed monkey that makes noise went off in the closet where I was at. I shrieked and ran out of it!

Once we were trying to calm down some more, I was actually having some fun with the little ghost girl because I knew that she trusted me enough to interact with me. I heard her tell me to get out some dolls so she could play. I told her that I would get them in a little bit, because the dolls were in my closet and I was not going in there alone again! Then I heard something a snap noise from the closet. I looked, and one of the coat hangers was snapped in half!

"Guys, please, please tell me that one of you did this," I pleaded Kaitlan and my niece. They both shook their heads, terrified. "Okay," I told the girl, "I will get your dolls now."

I went ahead and got them out, but she never played with them! I was not sure why not, but then I realized that all of the ghosts in my house were all in my room! I could see all four of them. Granny, Grandpa, the girl, and the boy.

"Kaitlan, the little boy is behind you. Do not be scared. He will not hurt you. I believe that he is the little girls' brother. They look about the same age and they look a lot alike. Maybe they were twins or something?" I told her. "I know," she told me, "I can feel him. Jill, you do know that the little girl is sitting beside you, right?" she asked me, shaking. "Yes, I know. She is touching my shoulder," I told her. "Where is your granny and grandpa?" She asked. "They are over by my door talking," I told her.

I did not feel the presence of the evil man. I figured that since my grandparents were both by me, and plus two little good ghost children, that he would not dare come to me, since my grandparents are my spirit guides. Luckily, my granny and grandpa were there, otherwise the man might have been there, also. My niece was not as scared as I thought that she would have been, but Kaitlan was terrified, until she got used to it a little bit.

It is really scary seeing your dead grandparents and dead children and even an evil man in your room a lot. Sometimes I wonder why it is me that they choose to attach to. Sometimes. I only wonder.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Typical teenage slumber party where nothing happens but everybody freaks out. I'm sorry but this sounds awfully fake.
shobha (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
i hate to say this but I don't believe even one word of what you said. You are lying through your teeth. What you are going to gain, I don't know. You stupid overimaginative nut
whitewolf1234321 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
i agree with scaryboy I mean it dose sound fiction. I seen and heard a lot of stuff I use to live in a house that was hunted and nothing like that happened and I no someone who can see them but I can also tell when she is liying I don't see them personaly but I can tell if they are there or not.
TaylorHatesLove (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
Jill I don't know what happened to the chat room thing so now I gotta post comments.
Francois (220 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Dear Jill,

Tres bien! Another well written, well done and well published story. I enjoyed the part with you freaking out. He he

I never knew you could see the spirits, looking back the previous stories you posted I thought you only knew their presence after they touched you. Apparently you have developed your abilities and I am looking forward to reading the inevitable stories to come.

I'm quite surprised to know that your niece did not freak out, usually children, if they know what a ghost is, freak out. Heck, ghosts scare me:)

So what's new? I have not spoken to you and sparky in a while. Have you completed your song? If you haven't completed it, I advise you listen to an "icebreaking" song. That usually stirs up the mind, in my case.

Well, it has been nice commenting like the old days, but for now, I need to study for a science quiz.

Have a good day, take care, God bless, pax tecum, dominus vobiscum, ciao, aloha and so on...

Sincerely,

Francis ๐Ÿ˜

Note: Pokรฉmon used to be awesome; I wanted to be random as usual, so there you go
lalala123 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
i definatly believe you.
That is very very creepy.
Did you talk to any of them while they were there with you?
Angelaandmaxthedragon (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
You have to know this and believe this one thing: It happen to you, you seen it, you heard it. Others do not know what you seen cause they were not there unless you tell them. And you do.
I had a really weird happening happen to me and no one believed me. Then out of the blue a man walked up to me and said. "it happened to you and no one was there so how do others know it didn't really happen they were not there. You were. You know it is true at is all you need to know and believe." I hope this helps in some way.
chloe6991 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Also are there ghost walking around in super markets and on the streets? If you don't know that's fine I just wondered. And other than what I said in my last comment great story!
chloe6991 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
I believe you. I just think that not everyone does because your not being very specific and you get a little sidetracked in the story. But I do have a question can anyone else in your family see these ghosts? Or is it just you and do people ever call you crazy because of this?
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Hey dude, listen if that is true it's some creepy shiat and I envy you're bravery, I'll put in a prayer for you but if this is fake gods going to be pissed and you'll get what's coming to you, but if not fair-play

Trust in the lord forever:D

Webbbyyyyy
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
scaryboy,
I am sorry, but my biggest pet peeve on this website is when people call me fake. There is only like one or two people (my friends that also experience what I experience) at my house who actually believe me, so I come to this website thinking that people will actually believe me here. Then when I come on here and share what happened, then it is just like home... People call me a fake, liar, pranker, ect. I just do not like it because I promise you that it is a real story.

Hazzardsyndrome,
I do not have to concentrate too hard, but it does hurt my head a lot when I do see them and talk to them. Also, I have like 2 or 3 ghosts that follow me everywhere (school, friends house, ect.) so I never get a break. *shrugs* But, I guess oh well... There is nothing I can do about it.

Troyarn,
I went into the closet to calm her because I did not think that the ghost girl would go in there... I figured that she would look in my room and not see me so she would then leave. I was just trying to not let her see the ghost girl or hear anything about her, but that did not work out so well. If you do not believe me, then go ahead... Dont. I know that it is true and if I get too many more people that "think I am fake" then I may just delete my account because it seems that I am not getting the reassurance that I wanted from here.

Jackets,
There are not many people that feel what I do... Only like one or two people at the most and that is because my friend Kaitlan also has the gift of seeing and feeling ghosts.

Thank you for reading my story EVERYONE... And thank you for those who believe me... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Ghost, you are a very good writer, however I can't help but o get caught on a few points. One major poin is that everyone seems to either see or feel the presence in yor house. I am not judging, however I know that the "gift" of knowing a presence is there is rare. I guess I is possible hat the riends you have chosen share the gif, however it is highly unlikely...
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
I agree with scaryboy on this one. I just do not believe it (and have the right to state that here).

One thing makes no sense whatsoever... Why go into the closet to comfort your niece? Especially when later you state that it is dark in there.

Regardless, I am just not buying this one.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
is it tough to live with your ability to see ghosts so well and do you have to concentrate hard to see them?
As for scaryboy's comment, well I'm quite against this guy because all he seems to do on this site is rant and upset people.
I believe your story because I have no reason not to, the same goes for all stories on here (unless they're full of inconsistencies and whatnot, which yours definatly isn't)
Thanks for sharing
Take care
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
ohho why are pouring chillies, it happened to even please don't take any offence. Seems you are hurt sory to my harshness, and I said it beacause I found some sort of meanings like that. Iam again feeling sorry and please ignore my words and what I got of your comment is that the same words I wrote to white buffalo that "please don't comment again on my stories" to him, may be it is real and iam apologising and suffering to your words. Dont you think you are still pretty harsh commenter than me that you said to keep my MOUTH SHUT. SEE HOW BADLY you spoke isn't it hurting others. I dint hurt you but you did it? As a commentor I can express my feelings on the experiences so as I said it to you but I did not use ant bad language like to keep mouth shut. Really hurting words to hear from you I read many of your stories but I did not take any offence that time but you did it. And see that you commented the last sentence
Thanx dreamer for reading my story.
Dint I read your story. No thanks for me. It shows the partiality. I feel likr you are maintaining some sort of anger in your inner hearts.really
"YOUR WORDS HAVE HURT MY INNER FEELINGS. TEARS ARE NEXT TO COME"
SEE YOU AGAIN IN YOUR REPLY
Scaryboy
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
dreamergal72,
I know that he is still here, but I just try to ignore him.

Scaryboy,
Okay... If you think this is a fiction story, you are WRONG! Why on earth would I ever try to scare my neice like that, or post this on here if it was fake. I definatly do not imagine it because EVERY SINGLE PERSON that comes to my house sees one too. If you think that this is a fake story, go ahead and think that, but you do NOT know the real story so I suggest that you keep your mouth shut. I am not playing a prank on anyone. I would not disrespect ghost and do that. So just be quiet, I know what happened and you dont. So don't even comment my stories if you think that I am a fake... Find someone else to judge.

Thanks dreamer for reading my story... ๐Ÿ˜Š
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
what sort of fiction you have in your story. It is full of fiction. Most of the things are unrealistic. Should I think that this happens in real world. And what's the case of little girl. You did not make the head of her description before and do you really see ghosts may be you are imagining you see the ghosts. Even I think you are playing prank on your niece and readers!
Scaryboy
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
Hello, You most been a phyic to see the ghosts in your home or anywhere. Just pray to have this evil man gone. Hope you put some cross everywhere your home.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: