You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - More Evps From Killer Cemetery

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - More Evps From Killer Cemetery

 

This is just a brief story about some recent EVP's that I have captured. This investigation took place on 02-09-2009. It was actually a follow-up investigation from my early January 2009 Cemetery investigation. If you remember, I (my daughter), captured a disembodied voice saying "I Killed'em".

KILLER

I was unable to return to this cemetery until the 9th of February due to too much snow, and too windy conditions. The 9th was a perfect night. I had a big moon, low wind and not too chilly. I returned (by myself) to the spot where the "Killer" had made himself known. Please watch this video and let me know if any of the captured voices sound like the one from January. The first one in the video is faint. I am sorry about that. These are unaltered. Straight off of the recorders. The last two are very loud. I hope you enjoy and please comment!

3 NEW CAPTURES

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fearless (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
Ok no offense but the evps sound like they are your voices edited by machine ��
Cookieloversdk (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
The voices that I heard sounded more like your voice more than anything. I don't think it was a ghost, to be honest. But thanks for sharing. (:
Leila28 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
on the 3rd EVP I heard "I just died" with "DIED" being loud. On the first I heard "I'm back here... To the right." with "to the right" being mumbled.
scaredcharmaine (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
hi I heard ill kill you creapy 😨 sorry when it comes to ghosts I'm a chicken
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
Um interesting... EVPS. Aren't you afraid of going alone. You are one brave soul. I am waiting for Monday to post my encounter but if someone can semi explain why some people can see these weird encounter while other can't will be good. That 6 sense. I am able to see s.pirit every 2 years on the even years. Randomly through the year time to time. Everytime I see em it a sad of horrorifying look. It's never a normal encounter.
KajiSage (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
that is just awesome. I have done some evp work myself. My friend had one of those boomboxes that have a built in mic. We used a blank tape and got some interesting results. I or my friend no longer have that tape, but as I said, we got some interesting things. We got a little girl saying her name was violet on the first try. Not too bad, right?
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
i used to do this evps to I did it at home big mistake on my part ill post those stories latter don't do it at home it is like useing the oujio it opens up doors
leentjehk (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
in the second clip, I think I hear at least two different voices, the first voice that sais I'm back I think is very different from the second one. The first sounds like an older men, like 40 or so and the second a much younger man, maybe in his twenties? The thirt one, I can't place but it is the only one I would place with the i-killed-em voice.

Hope this help:D

Helene
souss (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
you are in the cemetery at night, that is bad, the cemetery is the favorite place of the devils,ghost,demons,if you heard kill him that mean negative thout, and that means some devils speak with outher and give the comment to kill you, litterally or figurative I don't know, but some devils can kill people with sickness or somthing else because at night, the cemetry are theritorium of devils, at daylight becomes the theritotiom of people, so you can go only in daylight, iff you want peace with them
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
All - Thanks. I use a normal digital recorder. On the second clip I was alone. I did not say "Died". I set the recoders up in a triangle fashion on three different headstones. Sometimes I can get them to show up on two of them. I was wondering if any of the voices on the bottom clip sounded like the "I killed'em" guy on the first one. Any thoughts?
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
On the first one I heard nothing and on the second I have to agree with ghostboy001. The recorder seemed to be far away when the question was asked and just closer when answered.

I am not saying I disbelive, but just that it sounded as I stated above. I have heard some of your other ones, though, and found them to be nothing short of creepy!
AussieRedDog (25 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Far out. How do you get to record the EVPs? Do you have a special recording device or did you captured it on DVC? I'm interested because there's a cemetry just up the road from me and I don't know if it's haunted or not even though I had a couple of strange things happened to me while there, during the day too bit I would like to know how you got the voices and what recording device did you use?
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
what I did't hear anything on the first and the other ones sounded like you. I'm not discrediting your hard work just givin ideas
Barbhd (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Great EVP's! I hope you do more research and post them again soon. The voice that says, "died" sounds so matter of fact. Also sounds like a fairly young male.
leentjehk (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
uuuhhh, too damn scary! So brave of you to do this! Sorry, can't help, hes just awnsering your questions and can't get much of that. I'm not even sure its the same guy because last time it was a wisper and now its a clear voice... Could he be getting stronger?

Kisses,

Helene
angelboo424 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
This is very cool, but PLEASE be careful about doing evp work alone! Remember to cover yourself in white light and to ground yourself before doing this, you are leaving yourself open to whatever is around you if you don't protect yourself!

Hugs,
Joanne

Www.myangelspeak.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: