You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Don't Play With Oujia Boards

Real Ghost Stories

Don't Play With Oujia Boards

 

Sept 08, I was spending the night at my friend's house, with my brother and my brother's friend's brother (lots of brothers) near the beginning of the night David pulled out a Ouija board (David was my brother's friend.

We were very apprehensive to play with it because my and my brother were both Christians and Ouija boards are known as evil... Anyway somehow he knee-jerked us into using it.

After a while of failing to get an answer, we started messing around asking stupid questions such as 'are you a sexy ghost' & 'do ghosts have embryos' etc... But this one next question grabbed me an answer and to this day I wish I didn't ask it. We asked the ghost if it was a loner... We were about to go onto the next question when we felt the glass shake, none of us were putting any pressure on the glass so we all started blaming each other while it shook, as it started to move to the letter "a" we all went silent as it continued to the letters l-o-n-e while the glass moved, no noises were around his dog started whining!

We spent the whole night in almost silence, as I returned the day after I entered my bedroom and saw alone written on my wall, I blinked and it was gone... I sometimes dream of being alone and have visions of a lonely soul (that's a really good song incidentally) I sometimes see the alone on my wall and get these dreams and one of the bloody figure (a previous story) in a dark room!

Please comment I don't want people stating my faults though... Feel free to ask questions.

Trust in the lord forever!

Other hauntings by Webbstain

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Webbstain, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gymnasticslover12399 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-26)
Ouijs boards are really evil and can release demons I've never seen one but my friend has one its ancient 😐 😐
Shaw (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
just ignore what happens. Don't get attentive to the happenings around you. But you used the ouija board, and you hugged evil spirit yourself!
cguerra (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I know this is a bit late but I had to post a comment. I totally agree. I think even playing with paper made ouija boards is not a good idea. I think that doing this when I was a teen is what led to my many encounters with the paranormal. The night after we played at school, I have a VERY strange experience. It still baffles me. It's like you leave a door open to another plane. I always stress this to my children...Don't play with ouija boards!
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-09)
Why are you not a Christian anymore my freind? And also can people please stop telling me how stupid I was, l wants comments that can help me!
normal1 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
i understand why you would want to use the ouija board... Sounds like just a little bit of fun at first, but near the end when you want it to stop it dosent.
Now the board is making you see things and stuff like that... Not suprised!
Since you wanted to play games and have fun well... Now so does"alone"
I was recently christian but not anymore... I learned that not everything you think is true is reality.
As for the ouija board... Dont play with fire!
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
You were right about having a little fun. The board isn't evil you just got to know how to use it the right way. Also, God may help you in certain situations but sometimes you need to learn what you read in books aren't that true. Anyways I didn't comment to fight you of your beliefs. Just e-mail me at ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com
And I'll teach you a few easy steps to help you with your situation.
josh113141314 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
Dont play with ouija boards! Contact a priest to bless your house. Contacting spirits is really dangerous.
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Isn't it just! That is the main reason I converted to christianity out of fear, but now it means so much more to me! Christianity ftw!
monoxide (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
😢
I found your story sad,
Imagine feeling alone for, well eternity!
It's a horrible concept...
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
Thank you all for your comments everyone and I will answer them on a later date, I will also explain that later, but a couple of replies struck me, just a little thing... ERIN YOU ARE A FREAKING IDIOT, you need to learn to have a little fun, what's life without a few risks eh"? Bet you're life Is the coldest most boring place on earth... Have fun buddy get out there a little, 'sorry it that offended you'! Keep the comments coming guys!

God bless you all - webby.
erin12 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
yall are freaks no offence to anyone. Why would any one want to talk to a demond? That's what it is! There are no good spirits. Stupid stupid stupid. And why would a ghost be sexy? Thier a ghost for gracious sake! Sheesh people don't you have some common sence? I think people who use those boards are like people in a movie... Theres a door, everything is telling you not to go through the door, you know not to go through the door, the audience is screaming... But you go through the door! 😠
StarGazed (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
A common suggestion people have is to speak to the ghost, out loud. Maybe the next time you see "Alone", politely tell it that it is not alone, and that you appreciate it talking to you and your friends, but that this is your home and you would like it to go back to where you came from?

Either way, good luck with this. At least it doesn't seem to be a harmful presence.
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
i lold at the part where you asked if it was a sexy ghost xD Me and my friend messed around with a homemade ouija board like that (but it was me moving the thing and wer both knew it but we still did it for fun) we 'found' a 'ghost' xD its name was sir george xD
The part with writing on the wall sounds like one of the stories in the famous stories section. It was about a a girl and a monk that were killed or something? And the girl wrote on the walls.
Anyway. If you ever talk to the spirit again try telling it that its not alone and maybe help it move on.
Kayla101 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-29)
OK. So, mostly all of you know NOT to mess with spirits. (From the few comments I actually did read) 😉

Anyway, NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER try to "contact" spirits/ghosts in ANY way! I'm going to make a story about my experience, about trying to contact the spirit world.

Long story short, We contacted a few ghosts, that made some kind of opening to the spirit world in my house, 2 families of ghosts invited themselves in, and to my knowledge, have not left. Probably to haunt the family that moved in after us...

Remember, if you believe in the Lord, he will do wonders for you!

God bless you all! ❤ ❤
CenterCore (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I do not use ouija boards because I believe tampering with spirits is not wise. I'm not accusing you, but just remember this as a learning experience. Be lucky you don't have the ability to sense spirits candidly and aren't haunted.
But in all seriousness I wish you luck. Please come to me if you ever are frightened of this and never hesitate to tell me things. That goes for anyone here.
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Hey guys, so appreciative of all your comments, now down to buisness...

Souss you need to know when some stuff is and isn't appropriate... No need for stuff like that, but I'f you honestly were trying to stress a point, then you need to do it a little more subtley (crap spellng;) )

That random guy, I realise that it was pretty stoopid of me to do that but we knew at the time. We were just bored:p

Schizo schepy (dunno haw to spell that) I agree man, with all your points, thanks for commenting buddy.

And lisamaxw I can't seem to get rid of you can I:D:D:D
I appreciate all your opinions in all my stories I actually take them in and think (something rare for me to do) keep em coming 😊 by the way are you a bird?

Trust in the lord (Jesus, god, the holy spirit etc) forever

Webbstah
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
According to your timeline, this ouija incident occurred about six months after your "Bloody Figure" incident, correct? Do you feel that they are connected?

Also, what type of occult activity did you engage in prior to the "Bloody Figure" incident? I'm beginning to feel that its appearance was not so random, after all.

L.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
souss: I don't think you should talk about that so openly. Even if stuff seems funny there could be bad consequences. I know if I was a spirit summoned by a Oujia board and asked a question like that I'd get angry as it is an insult to the spirit and the afterlife in my opinion
souss (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
you ask him a shamefull question, hha 😆 'are you a sexy ghost','do ghosts have embryos' etc...😆 I know sorry guy but
Know you make the ghost horney and now they want to have sex with the questioner who ask this questions
Be prepare in the night if you in sleep they cane have sex with people, the next morning you are not aware of this 😆
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Man messing with that stuff will get you in trouble. Hopefully you're alright nothing too serious. If I were you I'd contact a priest.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I've always like watching people use ouija boards, but that's exactly why I don't use them myself... I think your mistake was asking stuff like "Are you sexy", I doubt whatever the spirit is/was enjoyed that. So is stuff still happening? If so you might want to consider talking to a priest to bless your house or something (that's the best suggestion I can give
😕)
Best of luck.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
sorry my last statment should read "you seem to be feeling guitly"

Logan
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I agree with Troyarn, I get the feeling that somehow you seem to be guilty.

Logan
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I always enjoy ouija board stories and hope things get better for you. Still, maybe the problem might lie somewhere in the guilt you feel about using one. You did mention that you felt seeing the words were a reminder of what you did.
Anyway, I again hope all gets better. Let us know if anything else comes of it.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Is it written in dust? Or Ink? Is it always in the same place? Is it clearly legible? Do you ignore it? Or "wipe" it off?
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
It only pops up when I'm in a good mood-it's reminding me of what I did kind of a disciplinary thing. Thanks 4 comment
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
wow that's really bizzare.
So it just pops up on your wall at totally random moments or is it occasions when you're feeling lonely?
Webbstain (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Aha, dude/chick please don't ever use one.

I serioussly fear for your mental health if you do... Imagine your really happy, you've Bern on a great date and just got home absouloutly ecstatic. Then alone is written on your wall and it rids you of all of your happyness and sends you into a deepdepression.

Anyway thanks for your comment mate:D

Webstah
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
I've always been fascinated by the Ouija board, but I have also been told about the possible problems that come along with playing with them. I would definetly hate being followed home by an unknown presence. 😢 God bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: