You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: There She Was

Real Ghost Stories

There She Was

 

It goes like this I don't want it to sound like a story because it is all true! I was having a great Thanksgiving about 2 years ago and you know how turkey makes people sleepy well anyways, mind you I can't sleep well for about the past four years because of all the things that have happened to me.

My house is a very old church from the 1800's that not even kids from the neighborhood will go to on Halloween. I was on my way back downstairs to go to the bathroom one more time before heading off to bed. I had walked through the hall door and the entire living/dinning room was dark except for the cast of light from the hall. I always look around on the floor because we have four dogs so I don't step on them.

I quick glance to my right and saw a small figure of a girl standing underneath our dinning table she was no older then three in a very Victorian pink party dress she was also holding a bear it turned out to be my nephews bear named Ruport the girl walked to me and handed it to me and spoke the bears name. I said thank you and as I walked away from here staring eyes I felt her leave as I came back out of the restroom she was gone I went back upstairs bear in hand and went to bed.

I still to this day have no explanation for what happened but I think that was the most pleasant ghost experience I have ever had.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, six_lives, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
a ghost walked up to you and gave you a bear? Does schizophrenia mean anything to you. I genuinely believe in many things I have read on here but others like this... Its like saying I met a ghost it gave me its number and we hung out watching movies... Then it disappeared! Hope you see where I'm coming from on this.
Kayla1996 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
omg that's so cute and don't worry I tottally believe you and same as faerielike I hope she went to the light ❤
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
That is a very cool encounter indeed! I hope the little one found peace at last. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: