You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Something Has Started And It Won't Stop 2

Real Ghost Stories

Something Has Started And It Won't Stop 2

 

When reading all of the comments on my other post I thank you all for believing me and a lot of you asked me if there was more to the story and there sure is believe me.

This teeter-totter I am sure that it's not a trick of the wind. I have been able to talk to these entities through the teeter-totter. My friend Ayla (13) and Shelby (11) are the ones sitting on the teeter-totter while I sit there and ask them the questions. Ayla is always sitting on my left and Shelby is always on the right, Ayla is yes and Shelby is no. The thing is that when I asked them if they were good spirits and that they were here to help they said yes but all of the things that they have done lead me to believe that they are fooling us. All of the outside activity that they have produced has been signs of some kind of poltergeist. Now that I realize this me and my two other friends will be taking some precaution in the way we do things around this teeter-totter for it might be an open door way for them to get us.

The first time that my friend's and I spoke to these "friendly spirits" I was coming home from the mountains and Ayla and Shelby were playing in Shelby's back yard. Ayla is about ten pounds heavier than Shelby so when they sat on the teeter-totter Ayla was touching the ground and Shelby was in the air and that is to be expected. Then all of the sudden they both leveled out. Don't ask me if one of them pushed off the ground because I've seen this at work. Suddenly Ayla thought of something to see if it was what they thought it was. So she said, "I want to be as light as a feather" then she went up and Shelby hit the ground. Then Shelby caught on to what Ayla was trying to do so she said "I want to be lighter than Ayla" then Shelby went up and Ayla hit the ground.

After that they decided that it was just too weird for them to handle by themselves so they waited for me to come home. They wanted me to come home first because paranormal stuff is kind of my thing. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be talking right now. When I got home it was already dark and Ayla and Shelby were so excited to show me what had happened. So after they showed me their little game I decided to take it to a serious level. I started to ask if they were here on good terms or if there were here because of something that had happened to them in their earlier times. That's when I applied the rule that Ayla was yes and Shelby was no or I would say something like "Ayla is good terms and Shelby is bad" when I asked that Ayla went to the ground. To my surprise they were and still are very delicate when doing this. When they answered the question they said that they are here on good terms but as I said before, someone commented on my earlier story telling me to be cautious. They may just be fooling us.

When I asked them if they have always been moving things and we just haven't been noticing it, they said that they were doing this. When they make themselves known they do it in a strange but natural looking way so that it is only us that notice that they want the attention.

This all happened about three or four months ago and that is little time compared to the amount of time they have been said to follow us. They said that they have been following us for about four years and keep in mind that that is an amount of time that is longer than we have known each other. In the comments on my last post I received a question asking weather the spirits lived on my neighbors land or mine and it's neither. They don't have a home. They follow us around like a guardian angle but they might be the guardian angle from hell. They are always where we are whether it is at school or a state over but they are always there. I'm not sure yet whether that is a bad thing or not.

We don't talk to them much now but that's because right now its winter and winter in Colorado isn't the best time for paranormal activity because it's ALWAYS cold lol. But don't give up on me yet because this is only one of the many things that have been happening in the past four years. I promise you that I will get a video of the teeter-totter in action and attach it to one of my stories.

Yours truly haunted

~Sora

Other hauntings by Sora

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sora, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-05)
Ok, just a few things, and people who post in this can have there say...

1. These things (thing) is lying to you...
A ghost does not have enough energy to do such things with a backyard toy of that size.

2. It said it was following you and your friends for 4 years, but you said you had not known them for that long - again you got it in another lie...

3. Stop what your doing - It's not human or ever was, it's not nice, preteeds to be your friend but is not, and in the end wants to do harm... Never good...
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
I am not saying that this is not true or that I don't believe it however I do find it hard to believe that they are comunicating via a teeter totter. Out of all the experience that I have had I have never ever heard anything like this before. Maybe once you provide the video we can be able to comment a little further on this.
KajiSage (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
i have read both of your stories and find them to be very interesting. On a seperate note, what part of colorado are you from?
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
this comment might be a little late but I hope you get it... The ghost well for that my friend ii have to say that there ARE good humans and bad ones... So why can't there be good ghosts and bad ones? As they may seem friendly, don't believe in them too much... When they actualy do something (for instance harming you), try and go learn some prayers and hope they will go away... If they don't...i think your only hope is to make your parents believe you and that they can get a monk to come to your house to 'get rid' of this ghosts
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Tonith; there is a place up north called the mystery place. It is a spot on the earth where the magnetic field is so strong that it actively effects things in the area. It can ruin electronics, it has water going up stream and you can even sit on a chair that is standing on only one leg.

Case in point - there is lots of ways to explain lots of things. You can't always jump to the conclusion that it is spiritual activity. And by no means is using a pendulum a good way to try and speak with the dead.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
You guys really need to relax a bit on the whole talking to ghosts thing, and the whole paranormal thing for awhile. You are going to end up scaring yourselves. If all you have to go by is playing on a teeter-totter, then you guys need to go do something else and leave it alone for awhile.

A teeter-tooter works on pendulum motion and is also considered a lever and because of that, you are going to be able to easily lift and move things several times more heavy than what you normally would if you were trying to lift it. It takes very little work to move to opposing sides on a teeter-tooter, especially if it is only a slight difference in weight (between 10-20lbs, maybe even more.)

You are getting worked up over nothing. It is like the Ouija board effect when you got 30 people playing with it, and you just know someone in that group is actually moving the darn Ouija glass. Next you'll be trying to tell us you got the spirits to help you levitate your friends by playing "stiff as a board, light as a feather".

You guys supporting the idea that what these kids are experiencing are spirits, are only adding fuel to the fire and should stop immedatly. Sora has described nothing with solid evidence that what is going on is spiritual in the least.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
I know the earth has a magnetic field and that certain properties geologically can produce natural phenomenon. Like when people use dowsing rods its not supernatural but natural due to the magnetic line between poles. Don't know if a pendulum is doing somewhat the same thing but I suspect it is. They are normally made of somekind of metal. I don't know if you are talking to spirits. Guess it would require further experimentation. If it can work on the teeter totter they should be able to work without it too.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Still with the teeter totter? I'm not saying nothings hapening but could you maybe post something other than about this teeter totter? But, maybe the video will change my mind.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
This is truly interesting. Talking to the dead by use of a teeter-totter. I think I'll steal a line from KimSouthO and say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
treasureseekers, I thank you for reading my storie again and I'm glad that you are giving me advise! It is veary helpful for me to hear this from others. I just wanted to tell you that when Ayla and Shelby arent on the teeter-totter the spirits play around with it just swinging it back and fourth just showing us that they are there and no madder what there are always two out of the 15-20 spirits that play with the teeter-totter weather it be a light nudge or a harsh swinging. The way that they are swinging the teeter-totter shows us their mood.

When I said a guardian angel from hell I ment that I asked them what their bisnues was here and Ayla was good and Shelby was bad and it was both (the teeter-totter stayed even) so I asked them if they are protecting us from danger and they said yes. I guess I worded it wrong. They said that they are here to protect us but they might be lieing so that's why I put it down as guardian angles from hell because I don't quite know the truth. Please ask me any questions or give me any more suggestions and I will get back to you! ❤
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
wow, your story is really good. It would be great if you could get a video (I don't disbelieve you, id just love to see it in action)
Thanks for sharing, and sorry I could offer any helpful advice or anything, just wanted to let you know iv liked your stories 😁
Take care
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no further comment at this time.

A teeter totter. Huh?

God Bles!
treasureseekers (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
Hi Sora!

Thank you to responding to my questions. It has helped me a lot to understand your situation. I know exactly what you mean when you use the teeter-totter to communicate with your guests.

I use the same thing, but only with a pendulum & I get "yes" & "no" depending on how it swings. (& no, my hand & arm are not moving - So I have ruled it out that it's me lol)

I do have a question for you though, & it would be interesting to see what the results could be. Have you tried to see what would happen, if Avla & Shelby would sit on the ground in their respective places, & either not touch the teeter-totter, OR have them touch the base of it, thus not interfering with the swinging part?

Yes, I remember reading that comment too, to be cautious. But here is some advice that I have been taught last month in January when I bought my pendant, I hope it might be useful to you. I don't know where your faith lies in, but this will be your key to your protection. All you do is call upon your faith to protect you. For example I say: "By the power of... I call on my Guardian Angel." For you, the "power of..." can be whom ever you believe in, regardless if it's the Earth Goddess, Yahweh, Allah, Jesus, etc. By invoking your faith & asking for your guardian Angel (or the equivalent thereof) you will be protected.

Could it be possible that they are also doing it this way not only for you three to notice, but also not to scare the bejeezes out of you?

You should ask if they are your respective Guardian Angels. Good news, is that there is no such thing as Guardian Angels from Hell. Hell would have no interest in guarding/ protecting you, you know what I mean? & that's what Guardian Angels do, they protect us. & yes, our Guardian Angels are constantly around us (at least that's how I was raised up to believe)

I hope this helps you & I am looking forward to future posts/ stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: