You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: I Wish They Would Leave

Real Ghost Stories

I Wish They Would Leave

 

Here is a story that has taken place as long as I can remember. This story takes place in Hancock County, Mississippi. When I was a child I remember seeing different things in my grandmother's house. Throughout the years I have taken thousands of pictures and in every picture not one orb has shown. My aunt and uncle now live in the house she has also suspected that something wrong in the house. At night she would feel someone throw their arm around her when my uncle wasn't home. The toilet would flush automatically. During halloween you can hear children talk and run through the house. Now that they have children the activity has increased. Her oldest has seen her daddy's head in the closet. Now whenever I visit their house I always take pictures with the children in them. And every time I take one there are ten to fifty orbs in each one. It really bothers me that this is happening. Just a week ago I have taken roughly fifty pictures. Each time I take one I enlarge the orb and there is always a face present. Who knows how long this will last. So know I am urged to crack this mystery. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Tinkerdumplin (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-06)
I live in Hancock County and know of many people who deal with stuff of this nature, they just don't like to discuss it openly. You know how it is down here.
NightmareInvestigations (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
We would love to investigate the house for you... Please get back to me and let me know if it is possible
bardsidhe (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-01)
I would definatly like to see the photo's too, if for no other reason than to see the faces within...
chelleck (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-15)
I, like rose am interested in your findings. I would also like to see some of the photos if you have a way to post them.

That's a LOT of activity in one place.

Thank you for sharing.
brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-27)
Now, most people will tell you that orbs are just dust or moistre that is refelcting in the light of the camera, and sometimes its true. But, If the orbs show definition or faces in that matter, its something else. I personally don't believe that orbs are the spirits in a certain area. I do believe they are balls of energy that spirits will feed off of. Now that there are children in the house, they are putting off a lot energy. Science tells us that energy can't be created or destroyed, it can only be altered in form. This means that they are creating this mass amount of energy that the ghost are able to feed off of. I would check out the history of the house/land, and maybe the surrounding neighborhood to see what might have beem there befor. This might help you figure out what type of spirits you may have. They don't seem to harmful, so I wouldn't worry to much about them.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
Interesting, keep on posting, and find out about the grounds the house is at, or furniture which attracts these entities, but please be careful to go beyong. There are limits. I am interested in your findings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: