You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows

 

In my past story I told you about two unknown entities. The story I am about to tell is about one entity. This experience happened some where around 2004-2005.

One night, as I usually did, in winter I had an electric fireplace going while I was playing some video games (as a small kid I was addicted). I had just finished playing my games and I forgot to turn off the fireplace, so I went back in the room and without switching the lights back on I turned off the fireplace and ran to the stairs, as I ran I turned my head and saw a dark non-transparent shadow reaching for me. I was so scared I ran up told my parents and of course they didn't believe me.

A few months later I was in the living room it was very late and I decided to go to bed. It was around midnight, so I switched off the light and ran to my room and again turned my head and saw the same shadow reaching for me. I was scared I never told my parents about this occurrence because I didn't want my dad to make fun of me.

That was the only time I saw that shadow but I have had some other odd experiences while playing video games but that's for another story.

Thanks for reading please help me figure out why the shadows were there. I think they were trying to send a message but please tell me what you think.

Other hauntings by ghostboy001

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostboy001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
I will know what to do if I see him or her again I'll try to communicate but won't show or feel fear.
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Oh. Well I'm truly sorry for your loss, that must have been hard...It's to bad (in a way) that you couldn't speak to them though I guess it's OK because it means they passed on
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
the problem is I haven't seen it for about 4-5 years so whatever it was must have went away when my grapa died or got cancer I believe 3 years ago
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Wow; you must of been kind of freaked!
Hopefully they just wanted to talk, and not to harm you.
And I get what you mean; how parents wouldn't believe you. I tried telling her about what happened in my second story. All she said was "Where you watching anything scary the past couple of nights?" I wanted to laugh because I haven't really watched any tv in months.
Maybe you should try talking to it when you feel most comfortable and save. If you ever try to do, make sure you have the upper hand. Trust me; it's not fun when you have no idea what's going on.
Try maybe getting a tape recorder, see if that works?
Hope you find the answers you're looking for!
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I told my mom she says it might of been my gradpas dad so that would be my great grandpa she said that because my grandpa died a year after the experience so he might of been trying to warn me he may have been so dark because he hadnt had enough time to manifeset some power from fear electric, ect
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
The problem with telling my parents is my dad dosent believe anything about this and my mom says whatever or wow.
Kayla1996 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
wow I think that someone is trying to contact you but stay away because you never know if this happends again I would consider telling your parents and tell them to please help ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: