You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Blonde Little Girl in the Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Blonde Little Girl in the Mirror

 

It all began at my cousin's birthday party when I was 11, we went into my cousin's room and started to play and about 20 minutes later I looked into my cousin's big mirror and I saw a little girl with blonde hair and a white dress. She looked like she was about 7 years old. I know that I saw something because I was the only girl with my blonde hair and her hair was like white.

After we left the bedroom I asked my uncle if anything bad happened a long time ago in this house. He got a really weird look on his face and told me that this was a very old house then he asked "what did you see?", I told him about the little girl he said to me she would not hurt me. That night I was too scared to stay the night so I went home.

I have not been their since. I'm now 13 years old and I had to go over there to help my cousin and uncle move out because he could not pay the rent. So when we got over there, I asked my cousin if she had seen the ghost lately, she said no, so we helped them pack up their beds. We were getting ready to leave, me and my cousin were in her room and the mirror was still there. I saw that little girl again. But this time she waved at me and I waved back. My cousin saw me she asked "what are you doing?". I said I'm saying bye to the little girl... My cousin smiled and we left.

I'm pretty happy that they moved out but I'm going to miss the little girl. When I tell anybody about this they say I'm crazy. But for those who've had this kind of thing happen know what I'm talking about.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Twilighter9829 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
ok back to what I was saying before I got kicked off the computer, so the girl probably felt like you were a friend so she wanted play with you, hadnt you said you went into the room to play? The girl in my house I think wants me to do something more...
Twilighter9829 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
ok that is really creepy, I tried to publuish my story in here and it's almost exactly like that
no_average_angel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
No you're not crazy! That was a really great story! I hate mirrors because I always think that I'll see someone else's face! 😁
MattM (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
You're not crazy. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that. Thisis a such a nice story.
GhostNessa1 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
This is good and a little cool but I don't think your crazy at all so please continue to tell your ghost stories because I think one day you could actually be a real ghost rider along side some of these other writers so good luck. 😊 ❤
SkeleViolence (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-11)
I've seen this girl before. She was standing in my kitchen, staring at me, it was around dusk and the lights were turned off because I was watching a movie.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
purplegerbil96,
I too saw The Ring before! It is very scary, well creepy really. At least the evil father died!

Des1725112,
I don't think your crazy either! Many people see others in a mirror. But some little girls are evil. A girl about your age experinced a little girl before and the little girl said "It's ready for your time to leave" to her. Though I can't remeber who! Just keep up on finding sweet ones!

~~Takuari
shadow (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
I had something like that happen to me. But I saw a girl that was bleeding all on her neck. The first time I saw her I thought that I was dreaming, but the second time I saw her I got really freeked out and next thing I know I woke up in my mom's room with everyone looking at me
purplegerbil96
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
You know what, I don't think your crazy at all. You could think of the girl as a friend. There's nothing wrong with that. But I too, would be scared. Little girl ghosts are just the scariest! Watch the movie The Ring and see what I mean.
Wentzified (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
Hi, I just wanted to say that I do know what you mean because the same thing happened to me only it was at my Grandma's house and it was a little boy. My Grandma had moved because of her job so I didn't get to see the little boy anymore. I was so sad! Well best of wishes with everything!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: