You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Heritage Museum

Real Ghost Stories

The Heritage Museum

 

Hey guys it's been a while since I've been on but my son has a great story for you.

He went on a field trip a couple of weeks ago to a historical museum in our town. It is located within walking distance from his school; I'd say a 10 minute walk. Now I'll give you a little background on Ash. Ash is 10 years old, he is a highly intelligent child, he is adhd, but has the biggest heart. When he came home from school that afternoon after the field trip he was very excited and told everyone about it, and now I will turn this over to him.

We went to the museum. First we went to the gun room, and looked at the old civil war guns. I really liked the shot gun, and the grenade. Next we went to the attic, and we saw things that the slaves would use to cook, clean, and other chores.

When we were coming down from the attic I was standing upstairs with my class waiting to go outside. When it was time to go, I was pushed, and herd a little girl laughing. It was weird, but cool at the same time. After school I told mom and she believed me, some other people made fun of me. Mom told me not to listen to them because people have different beliefs, than us. She said as long as I told the truth, that's all that mattered.

Thank you very much for reading Ash's story. I do believe him, It is a toss up for this museum, some say it is, and some say it is not.

If you would like information on it, I will gladly gice it.

Thank Again

HALEYBUG

Other hauntings by haleybug

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, haleybug, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
You seem like a very hands on, down to earth mom. Keep up the wonderful job - your son sounds like a great kid:)
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
Thank you guys, I do try to teach my kids to keep open minds. It is very important to me. Funny as it sounds he was very tickled by being pushed 😆 ❤.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
you remind me a lot of my mum, she definatly encouraged me to keep an open mind. What a great way to raise your child 😊
Your boy seems like a great young man and a brave one at that, I would have run a mile had a little ghost girl pushed me then had the nerve to laugh! 😉
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
That was one of the most simple and truthful accounts I have ever heard. I do believe him.I'm glad you are there for his support system. People will always make fun of things they don't understand and it's their loss. Kudos on being such a good mom.
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
It is a very interesting place, I'm glad he got to go there. The museum is in Brooksville, FL just across from the Hernando county court house.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
Ooh! This is a pretty interesting story. I think I've heard of hauntings in this Heritage museum... Where is it? I wold definitely believe a child over anything when it came to spirits. I mean, pretty much anything can happen in this world, and children are the most innocent of people. Honestly if a child were lying, he would've spun a really tall tale.

I think it's really interesting that this happened to your son. Maybe a ghost girl had a crush on him? Hahahah.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: