You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Mysterious Lover

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Lover

 

This experience happened about 5 years ago and can be hard to explain. I know it sounds like this was just a dream but too much says it isn't.

It was a hot summer's night. One of those nights's when it is so hot you slept naked. I decided to taunt the other side. I'm like a lot of females who want the mysterious lover, human or not, to do things to her that only she knows about. When I went to sleep I dreamt of being raped but I couldn't see by who or what. What I did see was the impression of something evil and small, like a little man, watching. It was as if to say "Don't taunt me". But the experience was not pleasant.

Every dream that I remembered that night featured him. I knew it was a male, and I knew he was watching. I can't remember if there were other sexual encounters in my dreams. But I did wake up more than once so ice cold that I had to climb under the covers. Remember that it was the middle of summer. I also felt a bit of fear. The following night I went to sleep and he appeared again. But this time was different, as was he. He initiated the sexual encounters and it was beyond mind blowing. I still woke up freezing but not scared. It felt as if we had come to an understanding but he was going to ask for payment in return for the pleasure.

I don't follow dreams and feel it's just the mind sorting out a few things. But my mother had an experience in the same room one night that terrified her. She was moaning and could be heard throughout the flat. She wasn't sleeping and said that something was pulling on her leg.

The neighbour also remarked on experiences in her, but of an evil female entity.

I don't feel like any male human can fulfill my needs and I still long for that pleasure. It's like a drug that you can't get away from; once it's in your system you're hooked.

In the block of flats next to the block I was staying in, my entire family experienced non-sexual encounters. Impressions of someone sitting down next to you, walking on the bed, shadows in a room. But in those cases the entities were friendly.

Also, a quick note. My grandfather was born with "The Call" where a baby is born with a piece of skin over the face and is rumoured to see things other people can't. The skin is very valuable and his was stolen at birth. He has had experiences that will raise the hair on the back of your neck. "The Call" is supposed to be passed down to the seventh son but seems to be broken up between the four children and some grandchildren.

So please, anyone, share your thoughts whether negative or positive. Thanks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Impish, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

LETSPLAYxxPOISONxx (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
well sounds intresting not saying its odd I have not had anything like that happen to me, but I did see a movie where that happened and the evil took over... Also that is amazing not in a bad way maybe he was just tending to your sexual needs... Who knows, but stay safe 😊
Impish (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
something along those lines, you know I've never really done research on it and I'm a search nut. Hmm food for thought.
Angelaandmaxthedragon (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
i was watching the seeker tonight for the
First time and they said something about
Being the seventh son of the seventh son so
Is that like the calling or something. 😲
raja1020 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Dewspite how you fell, I would not have sex with that entity EVER! Who knows what its intentions are! If you choose to accept my advice never do that again! If the entity comes back adn gets forceful I would turn to a preacher, rabbi,imam,monk,shaman etc. Whatever you believe in to help get rid of this thing...
Stay safe,
Raja1020
Impish (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Thanks JamesRobiscoe could never get the spelling right on that one:-).

Succubussed, will check out the forum.

I agree, some entities know a person's insecurities and give them what they want, in a sense binding the person to them. I haven't seen him again, but in the back of my mind I can feel he's somewhere, and I wonder what he want's from me.

KimSouthO - I have been feeling very tired for a long time, I get enough sleep but my dreams are vivid and I wonder if they make me tired or if it's something else. As far as I know it's nothing medical.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Impish--Interesting story. For further reference, the fetal membrane you speak of is written CAUL.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Be very careful in your involvement with this 'entity'. They purposefully make us feel as if human contact can no longer be satisfying so they can keep coming back and zapping our energies. I have heard of an read about persons becoming violently ill from these types of encounters.

God Bless!
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Impish, if you would like to talk freely with other like-minded people regarding this subject, there is a forum here...

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/

It's free to join, and there are some 40 members, with a half dozen of us (myself included) that have or still are experiencing the same thing you describe here.

New comments for this story have been disabled