You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Freaky Looking Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Freaky Looking Ghost?

 

This experience happened about 5 years ago and can be hard to explain. I know it sounds like this was just a dream but too much says it isn't.

Before I start my story, I want to make clear: It happened to me, and it's TRUE what happened! It was not a dream I was very much awake.

When I was about 17, I used to live with my mum back in Brazil, most people there believe in the supernatural, one day in the morning around 8am a noise in my room woke me up. I got up to see where the noise in my room was coming from and to my surprise, I saw a freak looking male, black hair, very pale skin (white as a paper), he had no eyes (I saw two black holes instead of his eyes), and he was wearing black.

We looked at each other, I was speechless. He gazed into my eyes for seconds and then he run very fast. I had a fan in my room which when he ran he hit and it fell down on the floor. I run after him, I asked: "where are you"? But he vanish in a second, I was alone at home. It couldn't be a burglar because he vanished. I thought what a clumsy ghost!

How did he have the power to bump into my fan? Incredible!

Who was he?

What was he doing in my room?

What did he want?

These are the questions that go through my mind... I will never forget that.

By the way, I want to make clear to everyone reading my story, I never used drugs and I don't use drugs at all, the reason why I am saying that it's because when I tell people my story they think I am on drugs or I am crazy...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bruxinha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

raja1020 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Then I'm guessing that its a ghost. But I haven't seen it fist handed so I can't be for sure
bruxinha (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
hello Raja1020, this ghost was wearing black trousers and a long sleeves shirt also black. And he had black hair, and very pale skin.
zackboy105 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Could Be A Demon A Lot Of Demons Don't Have EyesπŸ˜• Any Way Thanks For Sharing.
raja1020 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Can you explain to me what in black was he wearing? A suit? A robe? It could help determine what it was that you saw. πŸ˜•
aram07 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
I think he is a ghost because... He vanished and I can't explain that why he can bump in the fan... So confusing 😨 I think half of his body is alive and half of his body is a ghost but I tell you that just don't panic talk to him what and why he can't rest in peace (if he is always showing to you...I'm just a kid but this story is good and makes the people think how could it happened... TY for your good story 😁
bruxinha (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Kuehnau--the only thing that really seemed real and freaked me out was the fact that he had the power to bum into my fan... It was amazing!
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
It is hard to say what it was, or what it was doing at your home. Sometimes we simply have temporary run ins with the unexplained and it can be damn near impossible to explain them. The fact that it made no attempt to harm you in any way should be a comforting thought. As a spirit with enough power and energy to manifest itself that well is extremely powerful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: