You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Gliding Black Blur

Real Ghost Stories

Gliding Black Blur

 

This has happened twice, but I will tell you guys the two separate incidents.

The first time happened 5 days ago. I was sitting right here, at my computer in my room.

I will give you a layout of my room. When your standing in the doorway, right in front of you is my bed, to the left is my bookcase, computer desk and TV. On the wall that is right behind the bed, are my two windows.

On Thursday night, around 7 or 8 pm I was sitting here, talking to my friends on MSN and listening to music. Usually at this time my mum comes into my room and fixes up my bed and closes my window. Obviously for her to do that, she has to walk behind me. As I was typing to a friend, I saw a black blur walk/glide really fast behind me. I thought it was my mum, so I paused my music and turned around to talk to her. When I turned around I saw that no one was there. I yelled out to mum, and asked her where she was. She said she was in the kitchen. There is no way that she could have walked behind me, and then somehow got to the kitchen, that fast. I told her what I saw, but she just shrugged it off.

Then, 3 days ago, on Saturday night, this happened again, but this time, the black blur walked behind me again, although this time, it was at around 9-10 pm - mum was asleep. Also, it moved a bit faster.

My mum and I are very close, so the next morning I sat mum down and told her about what I saw again, this time she believed me.

She then told me hen she was my age, she saw spirits and ghosts too. She and I also share a psychic ability, I can sense when something bad is going to happen before it does.

What do you think the black blur is?

Other hauntings by courtneyOMGG

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, courtneyOMGG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
Thanks for your comment!
We've moved house and haven't seen this blur since then.
Which I'm glad!
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Courtney it is said that black blur or something black shadow signifies bad or unrest spirit whereas blue and white entity shows spiritual and positive entity so beware of that black blur pray on it.

God bles you ❤
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
I haven't actually seen it since then, but if I do see it, I'll tell it to move on:)
Thanks guys
sejadasgirl (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
I think that fast blr you saw was a lost soul. There are many places where you go and you will find that there is a spirit that has not yet crossed over. I think that mabe you should try to talk to it, and see what's going on. If the presence starts to mske you feel uncomfortable, all you need to do is tell the ghost in a forceful voice to leave thenpray and ask that god would send it to the light.
Vero (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
A lot of people experience seeing black shadows (figures). I believe that they are spirits who are earth bound for some reason.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Well, I do know that at the time I was changing a song, my hair was up, and I had no headphones in.
I have eliminated all the possibilities! 😊
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Ooooh... I'm an idiot. Sorry:P Forget that first part. 😉... I can't post it yet... Ok now I can.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
This happens to me a lot. Hahah. Honestly, I think that this black blur could be an optical illusion like how your peripheral vision amplifies shadows. Were you watching a video at the time? The colour of light reflected on the wall could have produced this effect. Were you wearing headphones? Was anything on the screen moving? Sorry if I'm a bit pressing. Next time it happens, though, write down exactly what happened, what was happening on the computer screen, whether you were moving/turning your head at the time, etc...

Still, an interesting story...
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
ThatRandomGuy -
Haha! It says black blur, not black fur 😜
Thankyou for your comment!

Kuehnau -
Thats what I thought, that it's eye problems, but it happened twice... And as well as seeing the black blur, I felt a presense in the room.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Th blur could be any number of things and it could be very hard to tell you what it might be. The list is endless. I would investagate further before I jump to the conclusions that your home is haunted.

Eyes are tricky organs in the body and are processing a lot at once and doing a lot of things at once. It isn't unheard of them screwing up from time to time. One time I woke up and I was completely color blind! The whole affair took about 2 minuets before the colors came back. A trip to the doctor simply revealed that eyes mess up sometimes.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
Black fur, eh? Well, that's quite odd. I've never heard of a ghost that manifests itself as a furry creature or something.
Sory I can't you answers, but hopefully some will.
Thanks for sharing the story and best of luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: