You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Brianna's Ghost Sightings

Real Ghost Stories

Brianna's Ghost Sightings

 

I am very much aware of the fact that children have active imaginations. However I'm also under the impression that my best friends sister Brianna is only two and while she is a very smart child I believe there is no way possibly she could have made up the things we have witnessed her seeing.

The first time we began suspecting Brianna may be seeing ghosts was when we were at my friends old house packing for her move. My friend's parents and other visitors to this house had reported seeing ghosts and/or orbs, however Brianna's were by far the most realistic and detailed sightings.

Me and my friend Stephanie had been sitting in the living room watching sponge bob cartoons when Brianna suddenly started screaming "ow" from the play room. Of course we rushed to her side fearing she had been hurt. However when we reached her she told us it was not her that was hurting. Confused because there had been no one else in the house we asked her who it was. "Grandma" she replied to us with her hand over her heart. While it seems normal for a little girl to worry about her grandmother at times it turned out that her grandmother had died of a heart attack that morning. At the time I was a skeptic. I looked for any logical explanation to her sighting. In the end I was unable to find one, not even her parents had known of the heart attack until later that day.

Several weeks later we found Brianna claiming to be seeing ghosts again. This time it was after they had moved into the new house. Brianna came rushing into the living room crying. Again we assumed she was hurt and began questioning her on what hurt. Being a two year old she still had some of her colors mixed up and at that time had switched green for white. As soon as we began asking her what was wrong she began explaining she had seen a man with "green" ears and "messed" teeth. She told us that he was saying to her that he knew her momma and wanted to be wherever she was. While like you probably are as your reading this I also assumed this was just about a child worrying about her mother like she had her grandmother. The part that had really scared me was when she told us "he wants me to go with him" and reached her arms out as if to take someone else's.

Her final sighting was of what she explained as a little boy with strange clothing. I assume to her strange clothing would be something old or at least before her time.

Brianna was sitting on the bed staring into a closet. Me and Stephanie instantly became curious and asked her why she wasn't playing or watching cartoons. Brianna replied that the little boy was lost and he couldn't find his mommy. She turned to her Sister Stephanie and asked "Stephanie is it ok to share our mommy with him. He wants one to." Stephanie and I were surprised by this question and by this time I had finally became a believer that it was no longer just a child's over active imagination.

Besides ghosts Brianna has and still is experiencing many other strange events.

One night in the summer while spending the night at Stephanie's, as I did almost every night, we awoke to her mom crying. We asked what was wrong and she explained that Brianna had had a nightmare earlier and had recently woken up again. This statement confused us and we prayed for more details. Stephanie's mother explained to us that she had shot straight up from her sleeping and stayed bolt upright. After wards Brianna began laughing in a voice that defiantly wasn't her own. Tiffany, Stephanie's mom, began crying harder and told us "that just wasn't my little girl I could see it all in her eyes".

Stephanie and I have been true believers in the paranormal every since these events. We are also very curious to why it is her two year old sister seeing these things so vividly and no one else.

I personally would like to hear of similar experiences and how long they have lasted.

Other hauntings by ahhitscaty

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ahhitscaty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ahhitscaty (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
thank you for all your suggestions and the family is very supportive and all of us have either beleived from the begginning or where forced to believe after a couple of her experiences. The family also hired paranormal investigators but endded up moving again befor they finished the investigation. It's been two weeks since her last experience now so it seems things are getting a little better:]
Verleus (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
kids are said to be more sensitive to these thingz... Kids and pet animals often indicate when some entity is present there... I have this 3 year old cuzin who keeps on bragging about seeing a man in her room... Noone takes her seriously, but I sometimes think she might really be seeing something... I suggest you purify that house or do somthing to repel the ghosts
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
I'm so sorry to hear of the traumatic experiences this little girl and her family are having because of her sensitivity. Has anyone done any kind of research into the house/land to see if there is anything that could explain who these spirits are/were? I hope that you will all be very supportive and protective of her; there are going to be a lot of people that will shun her or try to make her think that she is wierd. I will pray that she and her family find the strength and guidenance they will need to nurture her through the times to come. God bless.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Was this child having a vivid waking dream and ended up imitating something she was experiencing in her dream? Could be. The mother makes it sound like she was possessed for a few moments. The child is obviously sensitive and I truly hope she gets the family support she will need if she retains this gift as she gets older. Sounds like the mother is already having fear issues with what's going on. Hopefully she is opened minded enough to consider her child sensitive and not disturbed.
emma14 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
wow...thats scary... I have never had an experince like yours before... But I have watched show where things like that had happened... I don't believe that this could happen... But again I have never expereinced something like that... 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: