You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Hallway Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Hallway Boy

 

It's been a while since I wrote so please forgive me if I have mentioned anything before about this. As some of you know I am a growing... Well I wouldn't say a psychic but... More sensitive.

Probably before the incident with the blonde girl which is in one of my more recent stories a boy revealed himself.

A nice evening was ending with a family party at my apartment. My mom was making drinks for our guests and sat down in the living room with us to watch a movie. Getting bored of the dull movie I wanted to get one of my books in my bedroom. Not even expecting anything paranormal or supernatural to happen I walked out to the hallway and stopped quickly with shock. A cold sweat began to cover my body and my bones ached from being stiff with fright. I will tell you the truth, though it hurts to say it. I was scared. I won't say any excuses about it either, I was scared.

Before me stood a boy maybe 10 years old. His Face was blurred like he didn't have one at all, like a TV. Show that will blur out the faces of the criminals so they wouldn't be embarrassed. His hair was black and kind of shaggy and he wore dark clothes like someone would wear to church or a funeral. I'm not lying; if I was I wouldn't be scared right now, though this happened at least a year ago. My body made an effort to leave his emotional presence. Twirling around I headed through the kitchen to the hallway, hoping he would dissolve and go away. Nope, this little boy insisted on letting me know he was there. I had pity over him, though he probably didn't want it. Did he want help? I'm not sure if he did, but I wish I hadn't turned him down. I didn't want to see him so I stayed in the living room with the rest of the party. I didn't see him again, but I feel him around at times.

But what still bothers me is that I still hear voices. Now they are getting worse. Even my close friend says she hears things. We were just sleeping on the couch like always and she fell asleep so I just watched the end of our movie. My head bobbed back and forth, I was very tired. It seemed like minutes but after a couple of hours I woke up to a man whispering in my ear. I almost had a heart attack, I shook my friend's leg to wake her up but she didn't wake up so I just closed my eyes. I fell asleep after a couple of minutes of listening to the whispers. In the morning she told me she woke up to a girl's voice, I told her my experience.

Even now I can feel a presence over me. Does anyone think I'm weird? I feel like it.

Other hauntings by Katona1700s

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katona1700s, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Paul1234554321 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
I have had this happen to me:

Shortly, after I had bought a new house in 1996, strange things started happening, in my new home, bookshelves fall, voices, hair-pulling, and the most horrifying thing, was the ghost boy.

Me, and my family were in our basement watching TV, all of a sudden my son said "go check what that noise is" and I walked upstairs, I peeked behind my water-cooler, and there I saw a little boy about 8, wearing pajamas, running back, and fourth from my Son Paul's room to my other son Kyle's room. I watched, he ran into Kyle's door-way, and vanished, I haven't seen or heard of him since, can anyone tell me why this might be happening, because I'm sure nothing happened at our house, except that it was on the battle-ground from 1812, but WHY would he be wearing blue cow pajamas, slippers, and socks, so please can someone tell me why this might have happened?
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
I regret things bigtime now. I should have helped him while I had the chance 😢 but now he has left or at least he hides somewhere where I can't feel him. *sighs* darn. Thank you all for suggesting things though, even if I never got a chance to use any of them.
<3 Katona1700s
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
I appologize I just read over your post and he still lingers around. If you feel safe and brave tell him outloud to tell you what he wants in a dream. It is a lot easier for a spirit to contact you in a dream then whispering in your ear. At least for me it is.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
Don't worry you're not weird. I've seen cemetery spirits and most of the time they don't show their faces. I never saw a blurred spot it was just like seeing just the legs or the body with no head. They are definitely dressed in their burial attire, and I think it is so I know where they came from. Don't worry too much, he was probably just attracted to all the activity of the party and was curious. If he had something really important to say he would have kept bothering and pestering you until you got the message. Don't worry about it too much, it was probably a random spirit dropping in. By the way do you live near a cemetery or happen to drive by one or have visited one close to the time that you saw him? Maybe even someone else at the party had been near one. I used to see cemetery spirits because I'm sensitive and I had to drive by the local cemetery almost everyday I went to work and when I got off work, and that's why I think they followed me.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
i don't think your weird. Your story made me 😨. That little boy seems like he does need your help. I wouuld have had a heart attack if I heard that voice.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
Thank you all. But the little boy is still around, he just doesn't show himself... Its either him or samantha that knocks over my little brother's toys all the time. Just last week one of the clocks was perfectly set infront of the intertainment center and it all of a sudden flung behind the intertainment center... I was shocked but then laughed and sort of thanked who ever did that because my little bro was annoying me and he got scared and ran. 😆. I'm very comfortable with all the spirits around, they are like family... There might be 10 or more. Thank you again.

Katona1700s ❤
Scarlytt (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
I believe you and although I think its kind fo sad that maybe the boy came to you for help and you were too afraid please don't feel bad I believe that he understood your fear and maybe that's why he didn't show you his face like to stop it being so personal or beause he was for example a burns victim or something maybe he was hiding his face intentionally so as not to really scare you? I don't know I don't have the answers but if you feel bad and want to help try talking in your mind like it doesent have to be out loud just project from your mind say like " I'm really sorry about what happened to you and that you came to me for help but I wasn't ready for this to happen my mind body and spirit werent ready to accept you here but now I'm willing to help you if I can, do not come into my home and try to frighten me as I will not stand for that but if you want to talk I'm here to talk" its seriously weird when they start talking back and you have to be ready for it and sure you want it or it can be scary but also don't be afraid also on the other hand if you want it all to stop then project with your mind just say " I'm not ready for this I don't want to do this I can't cope I can't talk please leave me alone" and they tend to go especially if they are just seeking help
I hope that helps sugah ❤
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
Hi...

Thanks for sharing and I agree with Lisa.
If the boy had to show himself again, be very sure of what you do. Since you ignored him the last time he seems to have faded away from your life, unless you are clear what you want to do to help him, I would say do not try to talk or give attention.

Logan
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-26)
No, you're not weird and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. As this site has clearly shown, you're not the only one who has had paranormal things happen to them. If the little boy should return again I would tell him he needs to move on and be at peace.

God Bless.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
Had you told us the second experience first I would have said sleep paralysis because people do think they are hearing their name called or hearing a conversation but in reality they are still dreaming. That of course does not explain the little boy you saw. You were fully awake. Could this be the same spirit you hear at times? Could be. Some think it's better to confront a spirit and lay down the ground rules or some think its better to acknowledge the presence and then ask it to stay in a certain part of the house away from family traffic. Others don't want to share their space and then it requires sending it to the Light or just banishing it from your property. Others feel comforted by it and have no trouble accomodating it. Seems like yours is a good one and no need to worry.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: